The Cannabis Guy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Cannabis Guy

How would you rate The Cannabis Guy?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Louise

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Cannabis Guy in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Louise: I gained a lot of help from the service and the six weeks of sessions I received. We went through certain issues that I was facing at the time and what I went through in the past. He helped me open up and discuss the reasons why i started to use cannabis in the first place and what would happen if i kept on using cannabis and what it did to my body and to my mental health. I definitely recommend kris as a person to help with stopping cannabis as he really helps you understand the disadvantages of using the substances and provides a listening ear to anyone that needs help."
James Wade
Verified Buyer
"Was smoking weed for years with no interest in stopping. A friend recommended me to this programme and decided to give it ago. Successfully gave up and haven't smoked cannabis since"
"An absolute mind blowing experience. Having smoked cannabis for 6 years, I decided to make the decision to stop. Having been reluctant to receive help before, I found Kris via google and made contact. During our first session I was left feeling shocked by what I learnt and felt empowered to finally make the step to quit. Six weeks on, following weekly sessions, I have never felt so good. Without the information I learnt within my sessions and the support I received, I don't think I would of been able to find it so easy."
"A fantastic individual that empowers individuals to make better decisions."
The Cannabis Guy is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews