The Cannabis Guy Reviews

3PM

kris@gingerduck.co.uk

Lancashire

Tell us how The Cannabis Guy made you happy

"Louise: I gained a lot of help from the service and the six weeks of sessions I received. We went through certain issues that I was facing at the time and what I went through in the past. He helped me open up and discuss the reasons why i started to use cannabis in the first place and what would happen if i kept on using cannabis and what it did to my body and to my mental health. I definitely recommend kris as a person to help with stopping cannabis as he really helps you understand the disadvantages of using the substances and provides a listening ear to anyone that needs help."
Are you The Cannabis Guy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Was smoking weed for years with no interest in stopping. A friend recommended me to this programme and decided to give it ago. Successfully gave up and haven't smoked cannabis since"
"An absolute mind blowing experience. Having smoked cannabis for 6 years, I decided to make the decision to stop. Having been reluctant to receive help before, I found Kris via google and made contact. During our first session I was left feeling shocked by what I learnt and felt empowered to finally make the step to quit. Six weeks on, following weekly sessions, I have never felt so good. Without the information I learnt within my sessions and the support I received, I don't think I would of been able to find it so easy."
"A fantastic individual that empowers individuals to make better decisions."
The Cannabis Guy is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews