Gillams Properties Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Mike

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Gillams Properties in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"A FRIENDLY FACE IN THE WORLD OF PROPRTY LETTING. MARK IS ALWAYS ON HAND TO PROVIDE ADVICE AND SUPPORT WHEN NEEDED. THE BEST OF THE BUNCH"
"Professional, reliable, excellent communication - in touch throughout whole process. Contract covers everything. Highly recommended"
"Mark found me tenants in very good time"
"Always found Gillam Properties to be very professional, offering an exceptional service. Always let quickly with plenty of feedback during the process. They work hard, 'nothing seems to be too much trouble' for them. Long may it continue."
"Always happy to help, nothing is too much trouble."
"Always personable and efficient service."
"I've used Gillams Properties for the last three years. Gillams fully managed service is undoubtedly for me excellent value for money and their professionalism is high. Superb service."
"We have used Gillams Properties for over 10 years and have been extremely satisfied with the service he has provided. We would highly recommend Gillams Properties to anyone looking for a letting agent."
"New tenants are found quickly and he always gets me great rental returns and everything is dealt with speedily and professionally and nothing is ever too much to help you. I know I don’t have to worry about a thing and his rates are the best in Exeter."
"As landlords, we were looking to get our property managed for the first time as we live 200 miles away and we're looking to release some of our time. We researched the Exeter area and and Gillams properties came up highly recommended on reviews. We met with Mark and from that day our property was taken care of in a very professional and caring way, looking after both landlord and tenants."
"Pleasant reliable service"
"Never failed us. Fast, efficient service, and a great guy to deal with. Excellent value for money; all internet-based. Would recommend to anyone, as we always have done."
"Friendly service, effective, cooperative"
"Very efficient and professional. Take care of everything very well and run a smooth letting process."
Gillams Properties is rated 4.93 based on 14 reviews