Giggle Booth Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over A Week
Read Giggle Booth Reviews

About Giggle Booth:

Photo booth hire for weddings. Award winning service across England and Wales.

Tell us how Giggle Booth made you happy
We were intrigued by your packages and had heard some good initial feedback from friends who had used you in the past, so we really wanted to work with yourselves. So far I don't think I have had the best service. When I have telephoned yourselves about a very simple question, they said someone would call me back as soon as possible. I only received a call back once I had called back the next day to chase up the request. In the end I received my answer 2 days later via email. I have also had a bombardment of emails telling me I haven't paid my deposit, when I have, and followed your instructions to the letter. I have now been asked to fill in a form to create a direct debit but the email in the link does not work. I hope this is just clunky administrative systems and not a reflection on the service we will be given in December.
(Giggle Booth Ltd) -
Hi and thank you for your feedback - I've had a chat with our team about this for you and reviewed your file.

Our team worked really hard to create a package which suited your budget, and answered all questions in usual timeframe. The information was emailed to you twice as requested on the phone calls you made to us. We were (as was advised to you) dealing with a high volume of calls, but despite this you were not left waiting for answers on anything for very long.

When your deposit was received it was reflected on our system and confirmations issued.

I can see our teams have contacted you to try and resolve issues and help you with the set-up of your Direct Debit, so I am hoping any issues you have experienced have now been resolved.
Giggle Booth is rated 4.80 based on 147 reviews