Giggle Booth Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over A Week
Read Giggle Booth Reviews

About Giggle Booth:

Photo booth hire for weddings. Award winning service across England and Wales.

Tell us how Giggle Booth made you happy
Made wonderful memories.!.
(51989) -
Giggle Booth are amazing. They were in contact the whole time when we were planning our wedding. Easy direct debit payments which helped us so much! The guy who manned the booth for the evening ( James) was so lovely, funny and a genuine person. Everyone complimented us that it was the best photo booth they’d seen and we had so much fun. I’d highly recommend them and will definitely use them in the future for birthdays too!
(48815) -
Giggle Booth made me the happiest bride ever! James was so attentive and provided a brilliant service.
(48815) -
We loved our photo booth! It was a great addition to our wedding!
(48815) -
Very friendly, arrived on time, stayed late, great with guests, easy to contact with any questions prior to event and most of all great results!!
(48815) -
Giggle Booth were great!! So good at helping our guests enjoy the evening, everybody commented on how great the photo booth was and the fact people got to keep the props at the end of the night was an added bonus. I would highly recommend them to people and suggest that google booth at any event is a must!
(51991) -
Friendly booth attendants, fab props and just great fun
(51991) -
We was so happy all our guests said it was the best entertainment ever
(Giggle Booth Kent & London) -
Great addition to our wedding reception entertainment.
(Giggle Booth South Central) -
Giggle Booth were amazing - great communication and at keeping in touch before the event. Customisation of the photos; an amazing Black Friday offer (!), very friendly service and booth butler on the day, key rings and guest book were also a fab addition :) Thank you so much - would certainly recommend!
The team were very happy and helpful to everyone who used the booth! Had a laugh with the guests and made the experience enjoyable! Everyone I spoke to said how much fun the booth was and that they did not have to worry about how many times they used It. Fantastic addition to the wedding reception!
(Giggle Booth Kent & London) -
Excellent, friendly service. All of our guests had so much fun. Thank you Giggle Booth.
(Giggle Booth South Central) -
There all set up and ready before anyone arrived, brilliant staff, the props were great fun and the pics were brill!
(Giggle Booth Essex & Hertfordshire) -
So far our booking has been faultless, Ian has been happy to answer my many questions and email communication has been excellent. I won this through a Facebook competition, but I am so excited to have you at our wedding! Thank you so much for smooth transitions so far ☺
(Giggle Booth Kent & London) -
Great customer service responding at all hours to assist
(Giggle Booth England & Wales) -
I stumbled across Giggle Booth on Facebook and caught site of a brilliant deal that they had on offer, I enquired and got an immediate reply with information on the package, absolutely fantastic customer service! I am a huge worrier and stress head, Whoever I was speaking to made the whole booking process a breeze, All my questions were answered promptly even at stupid hours of the night when I was laying in bed thinking of things, (My apologies). But honestly they have been absolutely fantastic and I just can’t wait for our wedding next year! Thank you all I’m sure there will be another review from me after the wedding, but I’m super impressed with the communication levels. I’m chuffed to bits with our Ultimare package and I would recommend any bride to go for this if you want hassle and stress free guest entertainment for your wedding!! Thank you once again guys. Xx
(Giggle Booth South Central) -
Absolutely brilliant to deal with, very quick response to questions, iv already recommended my freind, I can't wait to have gigglebooth at my wedding next year..
(Giggle Booth South & West Yorkshire) -
The Gigglebooth guys were great - super friendly and on the night, they really got people laughing, smiling and using the booth. In the run up to the wedding, the pre-consultation was really helpful too. 5* Thanks guys!
Giggle Booth 5 star review on 17th September 2017
(Giggle Booth Kent & London) -
After being previously let down by another company we won a Facebook competition with giggle booth and the customer service and communication has just been amazing! They are so informative and supportive it's fantastic and just what a bride to be needs when there's so much to plan.
(Giggle Booth Ltd) -
Extremely happy the staff were so friendly and really interacted with the guests. They went above and beyond before and during our wedding. We really could not thank them enough. The guest book is amazing defiantly would recommend giggle booth.
(Giggle Booth Hampshire & Surrey) -