Giggle Booth Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Giggle Booth

About Giggle Booth: Photo booth hire for weddings. Award winning service across England and Wales.

0203 189 1934

Head Office First FloorWoodberry GroveLondon

Katie W
"We absolutely loved our Giggle booth!!! It was the talk of our wedding, people were queuing to get in there. The CustomerService has been amazing. From beginning to end they couldn’t have been more helpful. Thank you for our long lasting memories."
Helen M
"James was such a lovely happy guy that went above and beyond for us"
Sophie S
"They were very good with communication, the service we received from beginning to end was outstanding. From the quality of the photos right up to the quantity that received in our package. Not one fault with them and we would and have recommended them to everyone."
"I first met giggle booth at the wedding show in Coventry. From the moment I met the guys we were treated like friends and had sample photos taken and enjoyed discussing what they could do for our wedding.We then went on to book for our Christmas themed wedding. I was one of those brides that wanted everything done early and not left to the last minute the wonderful team saw to it all and by April may time everything was ready. They even allowed us to do a payment plan which I think is now standard. They also let me personalize my own background for the wedding were as they have an amazing team of designers I just knew what I wanted and they were fine with that. The wedding details were all confirmed a few days before hand with numbers exchanged for any issues. The team arrived promptly and set up they must of been quiet as I never heard them arrive! What more can I say about the service of the day amazing. The photos came out great everyone interacted with it including to my surprise my 88 year old grandad!! Props were used and happy memories were created. That was even before we went up to the honeymoon room and found our personalised book with messages in. Some props were left by the team which the kids loved as well. A day or so later we received our hi res images then the images on disk. After winning a competition I have also just been sent a very high quality book of the photos. What more can I say these guys are value for money and I would highly recommend them for lots of events from weddings to work parties to kids parties. They cater for everyone."
(Giggle Booth England & Wales) - Posted 3 months ago
"Yet to experience the actual booth but so far the customer service is amazing, especially Vicky who answered all of my questions and remained calm, thank you"
(Giggle Booth South Central) - Posted 3 months ago
"Really helpful when I had a problem with paying for the booth"
(Giggle Booth England & Wales) - Posted 3 months ago
"Excellent communication when booking"
(Giggle Booth Warwickshire & West Midlands) - Posted 4 months ago
"The booking process with Giggle Booth was so easy and along with the amazing value of the memories and favours package i would definitely recommend them."
(Giggle Booth South Central) - Posted 4 months ago
"Booking so easy and they replied straight away with all the information needed. I was sent so many emails but puts your mind at rest it’s genuine. We can’t wait Thankyou so much! Fab package and brilliant price!"
(Giggle Booth Devon & Cornwall) - Posted 4 months ago
"Very happy so far with my experience with giggle booth and how nothing is too much to ask for"
(Giggle Booth England & Wales) - Posted 5 months ago
"We chose to book Giggle Booth based on the amazing reviews they, the booth is slightly smaller than others but it actually looks really prestige compared to the normal ones we had come across. The deala they offered were amazing and you get so much for your money. James was really nice and professional throughout our emails and answered all of our questions. Thanks again James. We are really looking forward to our giggle booth experience."
(Giggle Booth England & Wales) - Posted 5 months ago
"I am so pleased with the service we have received so far with Giggle Booth, we have had very quick responses and everything thoroughly explained to us =) Giggle Booth looks a lot more fun than a normal photo booth with so many options to make it your own for your special day!"
(Giggle Booth Norfolk & Suffolk) - Posted 5 months ago
"They have been very helpful! My wedding isn't until September 2019 but the service so far has been amazing. They've answered all my questions very very quickly."
(Giggle Booth England & Wales) - Posted 6 months ago
"Amazing experience from enquiring to booking. Would highly recommend to everyone"
(Giggle Booth South Central) - Posted 6 months ago
"Giggle booth were excellent for my wedding. The props were provided and the guests had so much fun! They arrived and set up efficiently and without trouble."
"Continuous communication. Very professional, yet friendly, nothing was to much trouble , all went great at our wedding ."
"How easy it was to book and the amount of fun our guests had in the booths"
(48815) - Posted 8 months ago
"The photos were great! The service before hand to make sure we were happy with the layout etc was above & beyond what we expected and the price was amazing for the service and the quality we received. Everyone had great fun & commented on how much they loved the photo booth!"
(51989) - Posted 8 months ago
"They turned up and setup without us even realising and the booth was ready to use - exactly how it should be! We loved the pictures, everyone commented on how good it was and best of all we got to keep the props! Loved it"
(48815) - Posted 8 months ago
"Giggle booth were brilliant and I would highly recommend them! James was fantastic - he answered any email queries quickly, gave us a brilliant pre-event consultation and was fantastic on the night. Our giggle booth was hugely popular with our guests and had a constant queue for most of the evening! Our memory book and disc are fantastic keepsakes from our big day and show just how much fun everyone had :-)"
(48815) - Posted 8 months ago
"Plenty of props to make it fun for all our guests."
(51989) - Posted 8 months ago
"The team at gigglebooth were so helpful and understanding to our needs. The booking from start to finish was a very smooth process and even after the event Peter has been amazing. Would highly recommend. Was a big hit with our guests."
"Easy service, photos were fab and no limits on how many photos we had"
Giggle Booth is rated 4.88 based on 124 reviews