Giggle Booth Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over A Week
Read Giggle Booth Reviews

About Giggle Booth:

Photo booth hire for weddings. Award winning service across England and Wales.

Tell us how Giggle Booth made you happy
Would like to thank giggle booth for our amazing memories from our wedding day on the 22nd September. Everyone absolutely loved it! Giggle booth was one of the best things of the night and definitely money well spent. Myself and my husband would highly recommend giggle booth to family and friends. Thanks again. Claire and Julius
Absolutely disgraceful behaviour by this company refusing to give refunds for weddings which have been postponed. Ours was paid in full & they won't give any money back!!! Had expected to lose the deposit as you do but not the full amount!!!!
Had our wedding cancelled and we're unable to re-book a new date paid Giggle Booth IN FULL, they now refuse to give us our money back and will not respond to my emails!
Avoid! Avoid! Avoid! Can’t get through to anyone, emails ignored and Facebook comments deleted! Watch out!
Very good price and offers, looking forward to having at my wedding, however keep getting emails about booking when I already have
(Giggle Booth England & Wales) -
Turned up on time ready to go, the man was very friendly and even made the key rings for me n my husband as we forgot. The book was brilliant and we really enjoyed the experience and so did out guests.
Booked our gigglebooth package on facebook after seeing a special offer. Everything was so easy, minus a small hiccup with the last payment however once I wrote an email in it was answered promptly and resolved. The young man who came to the wedding to set up was brilliant, he arrived on time was very chatty and made everything fun for our guests. We had 100 party favours which our guests loved and we got a lovely photo memory book which was personalised for us (this was sent 2 weeks after). We then received all the photos from the booth online in our gallery about 3 weeks after. Brilliant! Would totally book again if we had another event and would definitely recommend for weddings!
I just want to thank the team at Giggle Booth who looked after our wedding - they were truly fantastic, and nothing was too much trouble. I had some quite particular views on how I wanted the photos to look and although I was a complete bridezilla about it the Giggle Booth team were very helpful and made sure I had what I wanted. I had ordered the wedding favours service and chosen the fridge magnets, these arrived with me 3 weeks before the wedding which was a great help and made sure I could give them to the venue at my final meeting. I have to say I really didn't expect these to be as popular as they were on the night - all of my guests really loved these, and for this alone I'd gladly pay the extra to have Giggle Booth over some of the cheaper alternatives. On the night the booth attendant arrived early which really set me at ease, he was lovely and introduced himself before setting up the booth. I had wanted it to be set-up next to the bar but he even advised that this might cause problems with queuing so suggested an alternative location which worked perfectly. Through the night my guests were able to enjoy lots of photos which were all printed on the night and are of amazing quality. Some guests wanted more copies and the attendant offered these without any extra charge which was a really nice touch. I loved that we got to have brand new props as a hygiene freak this is one thing that has always freaked me out about photo booths - so this touch was a real winner for me, and keeping them was hilarious as my dad spent the night on the dance-floor with an inflatable guitar and fez! At the end of the night I was given my guestbook - I couldn't believe they had filled it and each photo had a message. Very impressed as I don't expect that was an easy task with my drunken guests! Haha. I've just received the online gallery link too so I am a very happy bunny, really could not thank the Giggle Booth team enough and no hesitation in recommending them.
We really enjoyed the photobooth at our wedding. Every one took part which made a great guest book and we had the keyrings which guests loved as they had something personal to take home. It was hassle free and simple to organise and on the day I didn't even notice him arrive I just looked around and it was up and running.
The Giggle Booth team were wonderful to work with! Peter on the night made our guests feel very comfortable and relaxed. The props were great and we even got some free ones at the end! Would definitely recommend them.
A great time! The experience was amazing and Ian was great and was very involved which made the experience perfect!
Pleasantly surprised! I was a little skeptical at first, as I've had experience of photobooth companies either being completely useless, or closing down before actually doing the event. However Bill is brilliant, he keeps you updated throughout the booking process so you're not left wondering if he'll actually be there or not. On the day he arrived and set up without causing any fuss or distraction, and our guests loved it! We got the package with a guest book which he made up very nicely for us, and he even threw in a couple of magnets free of charge. Would definitely book him again should we have need of a photobooth.
I hired giggle booth (Essex and Hertfordshire branch) for my wedding and Peter was amazing from start to finish. The small little personal touches he did really made it special. The wedding book is an awesome souvenir that we will treasure for years to come. Anyone looking to hire a booth this is the company to go with. Communication throughout the process was speedy causing no stress what so ever ( and we all know weddings are stressful enough lol) Top notch, A* 10/10 Thank you for making our special day even more special.
(Giggle Booth Essex & Hertfordshire) -
I had the pleasure of using giggle booth Kent and London at a party recently. Laura and Iain are super professional and cater for everything. The booth is clean with a great selection of props! They even send digital copies afterward which is a really nice touch. Would recommend them to anyone!
(Giggle Booth Kent & London) -
Brilliant photos that we will treasure forever, Peter who ran the booth was amazing and the service we got was second to none. Would totally book and recommend again and again!
(Giggle Booth Essex & Hertfordshire) -
The photobooth from giggle booth was absolutely amazing! The guests at our wedding absolutely loved having endless photos taken and we ended up with a great collection of photographs to look back on! It was all very professional and was a great addition to the wedding!
(Giggle Booth Ltd) -
Giggle Booth was recommended to me by a friend after she used them for her wedding. After making the initial enquiry I heard back straight away from someone with answers to my questions. From there, the booking process was so straight forward and we’d paid upfront to get a discount. Peter was informative throughout and we had a very useful online phone call which allowed me to view our print template and check all the details. Peter was great on the day and our guests enjoyed using the booth and all the props. The personalised guest book was amazing and we thoroughly enjoyed looking at it the next day, and can treasure the memories forever. It was also great to receive electronic copies of all photos taken as some didn’t make the book! We also got 100 free keyrings which our guests loved and Peter gave the remaining to us with our newlywed photos! I would highly recommend Giggle Booth to all
(Giggle Booth Essex & Hertfordshire) -
Chelsey and her sister from Gigglebooth were great and made our photo booth experience even better. We asked for specific props, which were given, plus others and also paid a little extra for a personalised memory book that guests could write in. This was by far the best part and a great memento. Thanks Gigglebooth 😁
(Giggle Booth Devon & Cornwall) -
Just done this for my wedding next year they are brilliant you your not sure just ińbox them and they will reply back
(Giggle Booth Cheshire & Merseyside) -
Used a giggle booth for my recent wedding and overall the service was good. The photo quality and artwork were really good and there was a wise variety of options to choose from. Making the final product personalised to our needs. The communication with the team was good and we were able to get in touch easily with our local team. We particularly found the online consultation very useful. The booth on the day was on time and there was 2 dedicated staff however the booth was quite cramped and the alignment of the camera was quite low making our taller guests find it more difficult to be in the shot. Our photo book and keyrings were fantastic and are truly a great memory for us all to keep. Overall we would recommend this service for people's events.
Giggle Booth 4 star review on 19th September 2018
(Giggle Booth South Central) -
The photo booth went down a treat. The man who came with it was very friendly and patient with all the children lol. If I had amy questions they got answered straight away. Would highly recommend giggle booth to anyone thinking of having a photo booth xx
Giggle Booth is rated 4.80 based on 147 reviews