GigGear Reviews

of reviewers recommend GigGear
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GigGear Reviews

About GigGear:

GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

Unit B St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great service with very helpful staff who had a lot of product knowledge
Good selection of equipment and the staff are always friendly and super helpful!
5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Excellent Service and great advice. There is nowhere better to go in my opinion for all your musical needs.
Great products and really helpful staff. If you love music it is the best shop ever !
Very happy
Fast shipment. Always helpful when I have visited the store.
Excellent service great staff new bass very happy bunny
Great service Thanks giggear
I ordered a piano online and also came in with my husband a couple of days later when he purchased a guitar. The service was excellent, we were helped by Rob who demonstrated some songs on the guitars and was very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend GigGear, professional, friendly and knowledgeable.
Great staff, really helpful and always on hand to offer advice. Good selection of instruments to browse. Definitely recommend a visit.
Very helpful and knowledgeable assistants and very friendly 😊
Absolutely great service in there retail shop. Very helpful and great product knowledge. Personal delivery to after a supplier issue. 5 starts.
Promp service
great gear great price what more could you want.
Fiund staff very knowledgable and helpful. Had time to help. Impressed.
The new drumkit is fantastic, very happy with it.
My wife and I came in to look for a electronic piano a Roland and to which you had on display the young man that looked after us was extremely helpful and pleasant and made the transaction as smooth as possible I would certainly recommend you . as I have purchased a guitar amplifiers my daughter has as well and my grandson has al drums set from you. Thanks Allen
My Fait FNCE Nitro bass arrived promptly in the sunny Isle of Man in spotless condition a few days after I ordered it. Thanks for a totally painless transaction. Just learning but its a lot of fun as I find not easy to handle and a play the instrument even as a beginner.
Great service, great communications, friendly and informative team, will definitely be using GigGear again, and the best price by far for the guitar I purchased.
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,456 reviews