GigGear Reviews

of reviewers recommend GigGear
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GigGear Reviews

About GigGear:

GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

Unit B St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy
Excellent communication, item quickly sent - well packaged. Mix up with case quickly rectified ( item which was originally missing was quickly sent ). Highly recommend
They listed an item which I struggled to find elsewhere so ordered it having never used them before. I received an email the next day to say they were out of stock and that some were due in on the Monday and it'd be sent out. Sure enough I got the item as promised and was kept up to date. Only thing that would have been useful was of the website had said they were out of stock (apologies if it did and I missed it!). Would use again.
Fantastic range of instruments, unbiased and practical advice and never pressurised into making a purchase. Great people to do musical business with.
My son has guitar lessons at GigGear and says he really enjoys the way he has been taught as it made it easy to understand
Great product at a great price and a speedy delivery, thanks.
Very Helpful.
i have recently decided to take up drum lessons and came to GigGear for some advice about an electric drum kit, I am a complete novice and bought a great carlsbro kit from them which im really pleased with. I have since returned and bought a monitor speaker as well which is great. They didn't try to sell me the most expensive items but instead gave me a great choice at varied prices. Thank you
Great service. Staff are always top notch on hand to help, and will do their best to recommend the best kit for my needs. If items aren’t in stock in store, it is simple to order it in and takes hardly any time to come in which is great. I love shopping here!
Great service, and product. Fast delivery 👍 Will definitely shop again!
The staff at gig gear are always great, happy to help and will always answer questions no matter how many I have. The stock st the store is great with a huge collection of guitars drums amps etc. Overall gig gear is amazing and one of my favourite music stores
Prompt delivery, excellent service, thanks guys
GigGear is the best musical store in Essex. They have a great stock of all kinds of instruments and repair/replacment materials. They do in-house musical instrument repairs. One of the best things that GG offer are lessons for all abilities. Again catering for many instruments and have excellent rehearsal rooms and one to one tuition. Fabulous store...Highly recommended.
Very Helpful staff, also the fender roger waters bass guitar is top quality, Will return to GigGear for music gear in the future.
Craig, my son’s drum teacher, has gone above and beyond to make learning the drums exciting and fulfilling. He has created special games and constantly applies unique approaches to engage and manage my six year old son. I can’t rate him highly enough! Thank you!
I loved my acoustic guitar lessons with James, unfortunately due to certain circumstances I have had to take a break, but would love to start again in the near future.
GigGear is a reason why Amazon will never take over everything. There is no substitute for having considerate, skilled enthusiastic people take you through the pros and cons of something you know little to nothing about and give you full advice regarding quality, cost and suitability in an impartial way. We went in with our 6 year old daughter who is looking to decide between a guitar and drums. The guys spent over an hour with us showing us the instruments, how to use them and the pros and cons of many different models. We were so impressed with their knowledge and care, as well as the way that we saw them deal with servicing enquiries from prior customers that we bought there and then, knowing that we would not just receive a sale, but greater follow on service if needed. I usually shop around for bargains but it was a no-brainer to buy from these Guys as you rarely find this level of knowledge and customer service.
James, my sons piano teacher is patient and very good at explaining what is required of his student. Friendly and relaxed but with a good structure allowing my son to get the most out of his lesson.
Paul Furnace is a brilliant guitar teacher. Patient, good on technique, friendly. The facilities are good too.
Excellent! Professional but friendly and delivered on time exactly as promised.... what’s not to like?
I purchased some Gibson guitar polish. Great service and excellent communication. The polish arrived very promptly was well packaged and competitively priced.
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,391 reviews