GigGear Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend GigGear

About GigGear: GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

17 - 18 St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"GigGear were recommended to me. I found the website easy to navigate. Stock is comprehensive. GigGear staff totally willing to help and advise. Delivery was in person. Highly recommend."
"Great service! Great staff! Thanks"
"What an amazing service, everything a musician could ever wish for and some....thank you Gig gear."
"The staff at GigGear are extremely helpful and if they haven't got what you need the find it!! I us them for our Primary School and wouldn't go any were else."
"Bought a second hand amp off of them great service let me play with the amp as long as i liked very nice people in there nothing was to much trouble."
"I found exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price with speedy delivery."
"Very happy with the service from GigGear, loving my new guitar too! Thanks."
"As per usual superb from the guys"
"The go to shop in my area. Knowledgeable and helpful staff. Guitar technician who is second to none. Can’t fault them."
"Awesome company with fast delievery and excellent customer service. I will be back to purchase more"
"Yes, whatever I bought was fantastic!"
"Very easy to order competitively priced items from Gig Gear online. And they excel at keeping customers updated on their order. Excellent service!"
"Great range of guitars of all types. The perfect shop for getting your first guitar or adding to a collection. A little bit more expensive than some places but you can try and compare a lot of equipment from different companies at the same time."
Thanks for the review! We are always happy to talk price match if needed :) hope to see you again soon!!
"Good service, easy to deal with."
"Easy to use website. Good prices and fast easy service. You can even speak to them on the phone which is nice these days :)"
"Everything I’ve bought from GigGear has been really high quality and what tops it off is how helpful and kind the people who work there are."
"Great service as always. Love the new store too!"
"Having been a customer of GigGear Since the Hertford days, I have always had a good service. I have recently added a Fender Deluxe Telecaster to my collection, and very happy with it even though it is Mexican I can't fault it. K wish you well in your new Store"
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,302 reviews