GigGear Reviews

of reviewers recommend GigGear
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GigGear Reviews

About GigGear:

GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

Unit B St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy
GigGear 5 star review on 31st August 2020
GigGear 5 star review on 15th November 2019
Paul Langley
GigGear 5 star review on 13th November 2019
Chris Ktori
The last purchase I made from Giggear was a Fender MGT-4 foot switch. This was recommended to go with my Fender Acoustic amp which was a plug and play set up. Very please with the quality. Thank you Giggear!
I had a great customer experience. My items arrived the next day as expected. I ordered a keyboard stand which was out of stock, and the shop messaged to let me know and recommend an alternative that was in stock, and in fact better value for money than my original order.
Les Paul fine. As described. Set up ok. Delivered safely. Arrived a few hours before the time predicted by the courier - so lucky I was in early.
Excelent product, quick delivery
Team kept me well up to date with delivery situation and turned round piano delivery speedily as committed. Personal touch during communications.
This was my first dealing with gig gear and it won’t be my last very helpful. Great prices and a great item delivered very quickly . Keep up the good work 👍🏻
Really great service in really challenging times. Covid19 and Brexit had meant that stock has scattered over Europe. Giggear gave me all the options available and ultimately sorted us out with exactly what we were after. Thank you for your help!
Quick delivery, quality product, keenly priced
Ordered a guitar strap on boxing day, received it before new year despite a busy period and delays due to covid! Brilliant and friendly service, will definitely be using again.
Great customer service
Always a friendly and professional service
Arrived quicker than expected and just as described. GIG GEAR had stock when others didn’t so thank you
Always deliverd on time good products and very quick to replace the item if the one delivered was faulty damaged or scratches no problems with them
Rockin every night with my daughter👍🏻
Great service an prompt delivery
Great price, excellent delivery times, highly recommended!
Great team, very friendly and knowledgeable about the products.
Great service and staff are always very helpful
As Usual great advice when I needed it on the phone. I came away with the kit I needed and it was all delivered on time and as expected in the middle of lockdown, good service!
Great service. Fantastic Epiphone Guitar at a good price. Called them to help choose a case and was recommended a really good one and not a really expensive one as pthers may have done. Despatched quickly and arrived next day. Brilliant!
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,795 reviews