Getwork Training Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Getwork Training Limited
Telephone
"I have completed my NVQ level 1 for CSCS card. Great service"
"That’s good Very thankful"
"So experienced and professional , I ve just done my level one in the centre and took class ..that was so comfortable and easy ...to understand all the course and test... recommend to everyone"
"Ok"
"Brilliant"
"Great Service from Get work Training."
"I completed my NVQ Level 2 concrete finisher with Surinder he provided me great service."
"Very close to my house......"
"Course material provided by tutor was excellent."
"Excellent class and close to my house"
"Excellent knowledge about construction sites. Good Tutor"
"I've done my NVQ level 3 with GetWork and I am very pleased that I chosed them. Very helpful staff, professional and good comunication. My NVQ assesor was Surinder Singh who guide me tru all the process to obtain my qualification."
"This training center is very good. Dealing of staff is very good."
"Getwork training network does excellent work , very humble and polite staff explains everything very clearly and wisely , Well done , I m glad to get in touch with them , Thanks to Getwork Training Limited ,"
"Very thorough training and in depth, definitely recommending to friends in the near future"
"Great service very informative and always there to help with anything."
"It was excellent and knowledgable class. Good staff !"
Getwork Training Limited is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!