Get Set Pet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get Set Pet
Read Get Set Pet Reviews
First class. Great customer service and personal touches with signed card and small gift with each monthly subscription delivery. Nothing to fault. Excellent company!
Love my subscription for Millies dog food... I don’t have to worry that I’ll run out. And Get Set Pet always send me a reminder that it’s on it’s way too.... great thinking 👍😊
Very happy so far - top quality cat food, delivered quickly. Excellent friendly customer service.
Excellent service and my puppy loves the food! Thank you too for the present in the bottom of our monthly order box. As you can see in the photo, Fig cannot wait to get at the new delivery. Best wishes Gaynor
Get Set Pet 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Consistently excellent customer service, reliable and prompt delivery. Nice touches continue with every order of a thank you card and a roll of poo bags, sometimes a free bag of treats. Little touches make you feel a valued customer. Highly recommend.
Very efficient and quick service and would recommend them and will use them again
great value, communication and delivery Cheers GSP
I’ve used Get Set Pet twice and each time the price and delivery have been excellent. A hand written personalised note and a free roll of poop bags accompanied each order, which is a really nice touch. Many thanks.
Really pleased I have started using Get Set Pet Products for sale are great I order 4xNatures Choice dog food it came quickly in good condition and informed all the way Dogs love the food too so I will continue to use GSP more 👍
Prompt delivery on an order of dog food at an excellent price
Excellent service. Great value for money and range of products. Also a personal touch with a little free gift. Would definitely recommend.
Very efficient and arrived quickly. I would buy from them again
Excellent service - could not fault it anyway. Will definitely be placing further orders in the future.
We have fed our curly coated retriever on James Wellbeloved dog food for very many years - and he seems to thrive on it. Get Set Pet offers his (now senior) food at a very good price and very rapid delivery and we would reccomend their service.
Fast delivery. Very good website. A personal touch from the founders with a note and small gift. Appreciate the gesture.
Fast Delivery, great price and nice personal touches with the delivery. I'll be setting up a dog food subscription with them
Super quick delivery and little prezzie inside which come in very useful.
Very efficient and friendly service, dog food arrived very quickly. Highly recommend, happy with our service.... and so is our dog!!
Quality products at reasonable price and very quick delivery.
A lovely company to deal with. Excellent service. Well packed and delivered on time. Personal note of thanks much appreciated.
Get Set Pet is rated 4.96 based on 1,444 reviews