Get Set Pet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get Set Pet
Read Get Set Pet Reviews
Brilliant service, delivery always on time and easy to amend subscription 👏
Brilliant quick service. Lovely friendly owners. I won't go anywhere else. I have now subscribed for my dogs food through them and have saved a good amount Thankyou
My first time ordering from Getsetpet Best price online and free delivery so i will be ordering again Also a nice touch with the free gift thank you Will recommend to family and friends . Thank you x
Great fast service, really enjoy reading the personal messages that are sent with the order
Get Set Pet 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Very good service and delivery, even get a free gift,
My dog food come in a couple of days. And a great price.
I first ordered cat food through Amazon and received the order from Get Set Pet, on time and packed well, with a lovely hand written note. I have since ordered directly from Get Set Pet and again I was very happy with the service, the parcel arrived on time and packaged well, and again there was a hand written note. This is a lovely touch. I will order from them again. Thank you Jason and Martin, keep up the good work!
Great service, quick delivery. Would and have recommended.
Everything I've ordered so far has been excellent. The service and delivery is outstanding and the owners provide a personal touch. They clearly care about their clients.
Amazing service, arrived extremely promptly with a free gift which was a lovely surprise thank you!
Amazing service, quick delivery and always get card and poo bags 😁
This was my first order with Get Set Pet....but won’t be my last! I’m very impressed with this company, especially as its fairly new. The variety of pet products is great, you can get all your pets needs in one place. I’ve recently adopted a Romanian rescue dog that was fed on a raw diet and I wanted to make sure he continued getting all the benefits of a raw food diet but, being vegan, I was not happy about preparing it! I was so pleased to fine that there was a dried food available with all the nutrients/ goodness of a raw food diet but in a soft dried food variety that Ted, my rescue dog, loves. The ordering process was so easy, the prices are very competitive, the delivery speedy and I had a personal, handwritten note from the two founders and a small gift to accompany my first order - which, I thought was a very nice touch. From now on I will be getting Ted’s food from Get Set Pet on a regular basis. Highly recommend this company to all pet owners.
Loved the note and present and cheapest around for the food we buy
Excellent service. Quick delivery and competitive prices. Love the personal touch with the enclosed card.
Brilliant team to work with when ordering etc.
great service, good value and good products
Good price..excellent service. If I need something changing they'll sort quick without hassle
Rare to see a business doing their job full heartedly in details; great service all round! Highly recommend!!
Ordering was easy, delivery was fast & the personal touches set this apart from other sites.
Excellent service, easy to manage on line subscription. Our 2 puppies enjoy the Burns dog food.
Get Set Pet is rated 4.97 based on 1,460 reviews