Get Set Pet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get Set Pet
Read Get Set Pet Reviews
Great service, order received very promptly
Excellent delivery and once you’ve setup regular orders they manage these well. Good value as well.
Excellent quick service- highly recommended- 😊 thanks
Excellent service! I placed my first dog food order late in the day and it still arrived the very next day, with a small gift and a hand written thank you note. The next time I needed to order I subscribed to a regular food delivery and again recieved a gift and hand written note. Get Set Pet have managed to combine the convenience of online ordering with the personal service that, nowadays, I only really expect from local face to face businesses. Well done guys and thank you 😊
Great prices, super fast delivery, never let down. 5 stars. Thank you.
Very please with the service you give. Delighted with delivery times. Will be coming back. Thanks for the speedy service.
Always excellent
Excellent service, very quick delivery and a free gift enclosed with my order. Will definitely being using again.
Really fast delivery and the dog food was packed well No substitutes so we got exactly what we ordered Have taken out a subscription for further dog food deliveries as we were so impressed
Great service and high quality products. Website is well laid out and easy to use
Our 2 Fox Terriers are very happy with the service and quality of their treats and will be ordering more soon.
Good price, very quick delivery. Thank you note from the owners gave it a very personal touch. Will definitely purchase from them again
Super service. I was gutted when my local pet shop closed & I was forced to look online. But the extra special personal touches that GSP put into filling my order, make me feel like I am still getting the same level of service as a regular customer at a local store. I feel valued & not like just another order. Thanks GSP!
Super fast delivery and well packaged would definitely buy again and nice little extra put in of catnip drops
Great products, good prices, super fast delivery and great customer service. Recommended 😊
Very competitive price on this occasion. And excellent fast and efficient delivery. Very impressed. Whether I order again will only really depend on if the item I want is the best price.
Easy to order and prompt delivery. No complaints from me.
Brilliant service
The fact I am continuing to use Get Set Pet for my dogs food and chews is a testimonial in itself!
Quick delivery, great prices - thank you!
Get Set Pet is rated 4.97 based on 1,550 reviews