Get Set Pet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get Set Pet
Read Get Set Pet Reviews
Everything I've ordered so far has been excellent. The service and delivery is outstanding and the owners provide a personal touch. They clearly care about their clients.
Amazing service, arrived extremely promptly with a free gift which was a lovely surprise thank you!
Amazing service, quick delivery and always get card and poo bags 😁
This was my first order with Get Set Pet....but won’t be my last! I’m very impressed with this company, especially as its fairly new. The variety of pet products is great, you can get all your pets needs in one place. I’ve recently adopted a Romanian rescue dog that was fed on a raw diet and I wanted to make sure he continued getting all the benefits of a raw food diet but, being vegan, I was not happy about preparing it! I was so pleased to fine that there was a dried food available with all the nutrients/ goodness of a raw food diet but in a soft dried food variety that Ted, my rescue dog, loves. The ordering process was so easy, the prices are very competitive, the delivery speedy and I had a personal, handwritten note from the two founders and a small gift to accompany my first order - which, I thought was a very nice touch. From now on I will be getting Ted’s food from Get Set Pet on a regular basis. Highly recommend this company to all pet owners.
Loved the note and present and cheapest around for the food we buy
Excellent service. Quick delivery and competitive prices. Love the personal touch with the enclosed card.
Brilliant team to work with when ordering etc.
great service, good value and good products
Good price..excellent service.
If I need something changing they'll sort quick without hassle
Rare to see a business doing their job full heartedly in details; great service all round! Highly recommend!!
Ordering was easy, delivery was fast & the personal touches set this apart from other sites.
Excellent service, easy to manage on line subscription. Our 2 puppies enjoy the Burns dog food.
Second order from this company. Excellent and fast service on each occasion and will be using them for future orders. Highly recommended.
Excellent service, Very Good Price, easy to change orders, highly recommend
Fast delivery as usual and complementary poo bags too A**
I’ve ordered twice from getsetpet and have found speed and delivery faultless. The personalized greeting card adds a nice touch adding value to the suggestion of valued customer.
Would love to give you a FULL 5 STARs for the excellent service I have received from you recently but one teeny tiny hiccup has to be accounted for. My two Cairns enjoy the True Instinct range that has since changed name. I was able to order the dried food but unfortunately not the wet pouches. No indication of whether you will be stocking this in the future, no picture with "out of stock" so it does suggest maybe not? Apart from this, 15% discount and next day delivery, what is not to like. I will certainly be coming back and hopefully be able to order everything from you next time.
Excellent service, order arrived the next day. Competitive price, too.
Immaculate, personal service, efficient, good value. Thank you.
The team were great. I was worried when I kept getting emails to say my delivery to an address in Birmingham was happening that day. I live in Surrey so it was worrying. However, a lady in your establishment assured me it was the delivery people who were sending these worrying emails. Sure enough I got my delivery at 8am the day after these emails.
I have recommended you already to another friend with a dog and will continue to do so. JC
Get Set Pet is rated 4.97 based on 1,392 reviews