Get Set Pet Reviews

Get Set Pet 5 star review on 4th November 2020
Sara Park
Get Set Pet 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Allen Burton
Brilliant service and loved the personal touch of the postcard.
Amazing company. Speedy delivery well wrapped and loved my free gift! Thank you
Very impressed
I ordered a bag of dog food one day and it arrived the next, unfortunately the bag had been damaged in transit, i notified the company and they sent me another the next day , no quibble.
First Class.
Purchased a harness. Was very happy with the product and exceptionally happy with the service provided by Get Set Pet. Very friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend and will use again in the future!
The usual exceptional service from the team at Get Set Pet. I have now signed up for continued re-ordering and gain an extra 5% off the already excellent price for my dog food. The girls get their dog food delivered to the door every 8 weeks without me having to do anything. Thanks to all at "GSP" for your continued excellent service.
Excellent company. Prompt delivery, friendly service and above all good prices! The subscription service is excellent - no need to remember to order dog food anymore!
Get Set Pet had the dog food I wanted at a reasonable price. I have two dogs and purchased two bags of James Wellbeloved, so the price was even better.
The website was easy to use and the delivery was quick.
Can't ask for more.
The card and the treats were amazing! Thank you!
I will definitely order from you again.
👍😊
In a very competitive market you have managed to combine a fair price with quick delivery.
Second time I have order from this company. Excellent value and fast delivery. Very pleased
Great products, great service great price
Amazing!!! We love Get Set Pet. We always order from them. The delivery arrives quickly and always with notifications on when it will arrive and of course its great quality.
Great service and the price was really good too. My order arrived much more quickly than expected and was well packaged and undamaged. There was also a little gift in with it, which was much appreciated. A few days later I received an email with an offer of 10% off my next offer, which unfortunately I accidentally deleted!!
Our first order from GetSetPet was via Amazon. We received a lovely written note with our order together with a little gift. We then looked on their website to see what other products they had, and decided to order from them directly. Prices were very competitive, order processing and delivery was super quick. Would use these guys again
Ordered cat food directly for the first time I got an immediate confirmation and estimated delivery date then a dispatch notification the product ordered arrived in good shape well packaged and early no complaints from this customer
I bought a fat face dog bed. Excellent price and very quick delivery. Perfect all round. Would definitely recommend Get Set Pet!
Great service
Very helpful when contacted and very quick to reply. Product good price and quick delivery
Such excellent service - wide choice of dogfood at great prices delivered exceptionally quickly - highly recommend !
Excellent prices and delivered promptly. Good customer service and attention to detail, will be ordering monthly
Get Set Pet is rated 4.97 based on 1,208 reviews