Get Set Pet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get Set Pet
Read Get Set Pet Reviews
Great service and was so made up with their peronslised card and wee pressie that we received. Great job guys ๐Ÿ˜€
Great communication- super quick delivery
Great packaging says 1-2 day’s delivery ordered Thursday got it tuesday says express, may need to make a bit clearer as I nearly run out of dog food....๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ great Price..๐Ÿ‘
Great value and super quick service, very pleased with my purchase.
First time ordering will be ordering again brilliant service and I also liked my free gift
Easy to order. Good deals. Quick delivery
Brilliant service and quick delivery. Very reasonable prices and a lovely note with a little gift in the box. Will be a returning customer!
Excellent service. Next day delivery. Great price. Highly recommend.
Bought on more than one occasion, very efficient, good price
Speedy delivery, great price and a free gift. Will definitely use again and recommend in the future.
Excellent service and the item was of good quality. Thank you card from company owners with a free gift was a very nice touch and was very much appreciated..
Great service. Good prices. Prompt well packed delivery. Need I say more
Ordered 2pm arrived 10am next day can’t believe the service during coven lockdown ๐Ÿ˜€
Excellent service and very prompt delivery. I would happily recommend Get Set Pet.
Very quick delivery great comms and a lovely little surprise gift with my order of k9 harness
Great service, very quick๐Ÿ‘
I know my dogs love Nature’s Menu True Instinct. Good to know the delivery speed is as good as the product
Delivery was swift and packaging was adequate and not overdone.
I used to use Fetch but now they have got to big and charge delivery! So I will definately be returning to getsetpet and will recommend. Many thanks
Item received promptly good service also loved the little gift enclosed.
Really great service and as a new customer got the personal note and pet gift, good PR. Prompt delivery. Will absolutely buy from them again.
Get Set Pet is rated 4.97 based on 561 reviews