Get Set Pet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get Set Pet
Read Get Set Pet Reviews
Perfect. Superb.
Posted 1 hour ago
Amazing customer service, free gifts for ordering, good prices and high quality goods. What exactly could you ask for that's more?
Great price and quality, even better that it comes monthly without reordering.
The dog food was well packed and delivered according to the time requested. The little gift for the first time order was a lovely touch. Thank you.
Excellent item...Great value...Swift postage...Trustworthy & reliable company...Highly recommended.
Excellent prices, clear communication with lightening-fast despatch and delivery. Great customer service!
Really positive experience buying from this company. They took the time to include a personalised message & free gift to thank me for my custom. Would definitely order from them again.
Very impressed with speed of delivery and really like the personal touch. Would recommend.
fast efficient service- excellent!
Very good customer service.
Food comes quickly and has the best brands at competitive prices.
Brilliant service, excellent delivery, lovely message from owner with a little gift. Would definitely recommend this comment, and will be using again for sure
Recently purchased a Julius K9 size 2 harness for my Shar-Pei. Quality product fast delivery and a good price. Highly recommended.
Get Set Pet 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Received my order and a lovely gift on time and when expected. Unfortunately there was a hole in one of the dog food pouches which leaked through the boxes and all over the other pouches. The pouch with the hole in looked inedible for my dog so I had to throw it away.
Excellent service, arrived well packaged & very quickly.
Wonderful to have the dog food on subscription. One less thing to think about each month. The hand written notes and the free poo bags are a lovely touch and I feel happier that I'm supporting a small business than lining Pets at Home's pockets.
The boxes the food come in are very sturdy too to prevent bags splitting. My kids like to climb in it afterwards too!
Brilliant Service and price
Excellent quick service and very easy to amend on going orders.. And great personal touches like a note with your order so you feel a valued customer.
Amazing service, food arrived so quickly with a lovely little card and gift. When I wrote to them with some query’s I was replied to almost instantly! Would 100% recommend!!
Ordered dog food for the first time from Get Set Pet. Easy to order, next day delivery. Would definitely use this company again.
Very impressed with the personal service I have received. The company makes you feel like a valued customer and I am looking forward to placing my 3rd order with them for speedy delivery!
Get Set Pet is rated 4.96 based on 946 reviews