Get Set Pet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get Set Pet
Read Get Set Pet Reviews
Second time to purchase with Get Set Pet. As before, great prices and item in stock for prompt free delivery. Happy owner, waggy tail dog
Posted 32 minutes ago
Excellent service
Super communication, super speedy delivery and a lovely hand written note, little touches made it very personal
Very fast and super efficient service. Will use again provided what I want is still the best price with you.
I LOVE the subscription service! I miscalculated on my dog's food and ran short earlier than expected. Wonderful to discover I could bring forward the next delivery - which came extremely quickly. An excellent service
Purchased the Eden semi moist that our dogs love. Competitive price, fast delivery and a nice wee free gift of poo bags and holder. Thanks Get Set Pet!
Won’t go anywhere else. Superb
Great service and fadt delivery Always get a hand written thankyou note and a free gift not many companies do that nowadays.
Order received in 2 days. Rosie Beagle very pleased and enjoys every mouthful.
Always an amazing service and delivered so quickly
I have ordered cat food but it’s not arrived as yet - I had a sample and my cat loved it so hoping it will arrive soon
Excellent service as always from getsetpet parcel delivered promptly and on time
Great product fantastic service and keeps my Zak and Codie extremely satisfied thank you Get Set Pet
Get Set Pet 5 star review on 15th September 2021 Get Set Pet 5 star review on 15th September 2021
arrived on time , this food is brilliant sorted my dogs skin problems out too would not change many thanks again
I would love to write a positive review but after waiting 6 days from order I am still waiting for my goods. Probably DPD fault but perhaps the company needs to review who they use as their carrier. Never gad this problem before.
Fast, efficient, excellent service, very impressed as not often you have good old fashioned service these days and communication was excellent Will definitely be ordering from this company again
Excellent customer service
Brilliant company with excellent service. The personal touch is greatly appreciated.
I was very impressed with the delivery and especially the hand written note attached. My dog hasn’t tried the products yet, but would definitely place another order.
Good quality food, and a good responsive service
Get Set Pet is rated 4.96 based on 1,724 reviews