Get Set Pet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get Set Pet
Read Get Set Pet Reviews
Great service with next day courier delivery. My usual supplier, Fetch, failed to deliver my subscription service since their system had ‘crashed’. Can’t let my Doberman, Lucky, starve so Get Set Pet are now his favourite for food. Lucky says thank you.
Bit over priced but in the current climate not as bad as the thieves that are charging £100 a sack. Would have been nicer closer to £50 a sack but hey-ho! Ultra fast and reliable as far as communication and delivery go. Would probably shop here again 😊
Amazing service especially at a challenging time for us all. Second time I’ve used Get Set Pet and I’m now converted. Prompt, timely delivery and a little treat enclosed as a surprise too - lovely touch and the cats were delighted too! Thank you v much.
Very prompt delivery, and with a personalised hand written thank you card. A very nice touch.
Exactly the cat food I requested, although the price was more than I usually pay I understand the circumstances would make a difference. I will continue to shop with Get Set Pet as the delivery time was good taking into consideration the current situation.
Fast delivery, item was exactly what I required and received a personal thank you note and complimentary gift, will definitely order again from this seller
So pleased with the quick service from Get Set Pet. Excellent dog food.
Staff are polite professional and friendly service is fantastic
Absolutely fantastic service.
During this covid crisis on company who could deliver swiftly A huge Thankyou for your excellent service I will be using again
My dog food arrived in less than 24 hours and there was a lovely free gift and handwritten thank you from the owners. Fabulous service. Will definitely order again.
Fantastic service, and the best dry dog food on the market by far.
Prompt delivery despite challenging times. Thank you!
WHAT A GREAT SERVICE, PARTICULARLY IN THESE TIMES.
Brilliant service with very good contact by email in the present climate. Carly is an asset.
As this is an unprecedented time I needed a particular food for my dogs; they have very sensitive stomachs. I tried my normal supplier who had me on hold for 20 mins before saying out of stock & try again in a few days, which I did but no luck. I looked for an alternative and Get Set Pet not only did not keep me waiting the food was delivered the next day, saving me more worry. Thank you so much & I will be back. I have deleted the old supplier. Keep safe.
Very good delivery
Great, fast service! With a nice little free gift on top! The card was also a nice touch. Cheers guys
Very prompt delivery given what’s going on with Coronavirus at the moment.
Brilliant price and delivery - all fab x
Get Set Pet is rated 4.97 based on 196 reviews