Get Car Mats Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get Car Mats
Mat doesn’t fit despite model and year being correct. Don’t do returns or exchanges. Not ideal.
Brilliant set of mats.Had bought some for my own car and was so pleased I bought these as a pressie for my partner's car. He was delighted with how nice the car looked and after a week he said how pleased he was with the wear.
They were ok, ordered a set of mats for a Ferrari 488 delivery took a bit longer than advertised (only a couple of days) this was the courier's fault but it's a cheap courier (yodel) who are notoriously bad. The mats are reasonable quality I paid for the better ones, the fixings weren't correct but they still fit nicely. Overall not bad, these cost 49.99 the Ferrari equivalent costs over £600 so they are very reasonable for the price.
Excellent mats, speedy service and they look great, thanks very much
used get car mats number plate system to order - numberplate flagged van as LWB not SWB. Emailed immediately to change / rectify the order, no reply until the next day, then told orders can't be changed from the moment money has been taken as they are custom orders. It's a transit van? hardly a rare vehicle!
Poorly finish and heel pad wasn’t even straight. Premium should mean above average, these were well below that. Customer service not interested, if you want quality mats, look elsewhere.
Didn't recieved, only refunded once I got pay pal involved. Don't use
You sent me the wrong carmats, you didn't refund my money, I'm not happy
Great company wh gives excellent service, product and delivery. I would highly recommend them.
I am pleased with the car mats they fit my car well. Thank you x
Should have read the reviews before purchasing then there would have been no issues as there would not have been any purchase. They sent mats that did not fit I own a Toyota estima which they advertised they supply for. After emailing they said it will be referred to manufacturers that was over three weeks ago and three email enquiries with no response so if anyone is thinking of using them you’ll only have yourselves to blame after.
Great mats, fit well and look great!
Very good prices and quickly delivered
I bought the rubber mats, which I thought were quite expensive but worth paying more for if the quality was good. Unfortunately, the quality wasn’t as good as I’d expected and I felt I could have bought a comparable product for a lot less money. Also only one set of Velcro of discs was included but two sets were needed for attaching the front mats to my car. When I enquired I was told they only provide one set, so I then had to purchase more from elsewhere.
Car mats were fine. I bought the second most expensive type. But to be honest the quality wasn’t much better than a standard shop aftermarket mat. (Quite thin, not the depth I was expecting from the description) They fit well and look great, but either the basic selection is like cardboard or they are all the same. (So either avoid that, or buy it. Can’t help you without a comparison) But I would get again, as properly fitted at the price I couldn’t get again.
Cheap not worth the money I paid
Customer service absolutely useless they sent the wrong map then would not respond ignored emails so eventually you give up so I now have a map that doesn’t fit and they’re not interested wouldn’t touch and with a barge pole
Great fit and excellent quality. Recommend highly.
First time using this company and will be the last. Non-existent customer service. Was looking for a set of car mats for my new Peugeot 2008 and entered my car reg on their website. Purchased it at the end and mats arrived promptly. However, mats didn't match because it was for the old model of the 2008. They have asked me to return the mats and I will receive a refund. I have also asked that whether they will refund the return postage and the person who replied to my email and I quote 'Yes I am sure we will get this sorted for you.'. Have been chasing this for 2 weeks now and I have a reply 'we do not provide postage refund'. After reading most of the reviews on here, this company is a complete joke. To summerise, their database of the car reg search is outdated and the search result is incorrect if you own a newer car. Secondly, if you are going to buy the higher quality mats instead of the cheapest once they do, they will send the lowest quality once instead of the one you've ordered. You have been warned and avoid this website at all cost!
Ordered set of floor mats for my Audi A4 great product & great service excellent fit, my order was received four days after it was placed I would recommend the company to anyone.
Get Car Mats is rated 3.34 based on 205 reviews