George Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend George Botanicals

Tell us how George Botanicals made you happy
I ordered my product online and unfortunately the link that took me there didn’t offer me the summer discount of 30% I emailed the company and ask if they could adjust my invoice and they told me it was not possible, so on that aspect I wasn’t too impressed because it’s easy to change an invoice
Using the 10% oil. Not making a massive difference so far but prepared to give it longer. However the numbers on the syringe have already rubbed off - probably worth looking at stronger printing method/different style of syringe.
Product is very good, but for some inexplicable reason you put the number of tablets down from 30 to 14, so now you get a cardboard box, and a glass screwtop had with just 14 tablets in. Not very environment friendly.
Not sure if they work or not tbh x very expensive
It took a while to start feeling the benefit of the CBD, but by then I had nearly used it all up. Was in two minds as to purchasing some more because I felt that it did help me, but I'm afraid the price was the deciding factor, so I did not purchase again.

If the product was cheaper, I would definitely purchased again.
Hi Maggie,

Sorry to hear you didn't experience immediate effects from our CBD products. Some of our customers find it does take a little time before a balance in their wellbeing is experienced. Did you know, we have recently lowered the price of our highest strength oils.

(If you join our email database we often issue discounts against these prices too!)

Hope this helps?

Kind Regards
I bought these to help with my pain but unfortunately they don’t, not sure whether I should increase the dose from 4 a day?...
Hello Carolyn,

We noticed that you had bought the capsules on this order... Although we can not comment on medical conditions, we would recommend moving to an oil. If you get in touch we will be able to advise.

Kind regards,