George Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend George Botanicals

Tell us how George Botanicals made you happy
Top quality products and fast delivery.
Brilliant service Great stuff
I was not sure what to expect, and have been pleasantly surprised. The balm has helped with painful arthritic joints.
What's your name? Jonathan
Great service. Quick delivery. Very helpful packaging. I'm new to CBD but first impressions are that it seems to work. I have managed stress better since i've been using it, and sleep has definitely improved. Continuing to monitor but impressed with the product and company so far.
Fantastic products For 2 years I have been buying cbd oil ,some worked some didn’t ,I now know why most or at least 50% are fake rubbish basically £30 for 10ml of olive oil if you are lucky ! GB ,are the real deal and test their products in a third party lab ,also published their findings of fake cbd ,my Dad and Uncle are now lovers of the holy plants cbd oil Thanks guys keep the fight going against the corrupt mps involved in British sugar and GW pharmaceuticals don’t let them have the monopoly on our health Thank you P
What's your name? Diana Brown
Brilliant products and speedy service what more is there to say except well done :-)
It says what it is on the packet, and the quality is a market leader! Received by next day delivery
What's your name? Paul Whiskerd
I have bought a number of CBD oils over the past 6months from Amazon suppliers to Holland and Barrett. None have matched the quality of George Botanicals. You may wish to pay less for the oil but in reality you get what you pay for. GB is good value for the quality you get.
What's your name? Beverly Whiting
Excellent product and swift delivery.Can not praise CBD Oil enough.
Very prompt order process and delivery.
Really efficient, friendly service. Great product!
What's your name? Siona
The product arrived in three working days. It is high quality and I can see the benefits after using for seven days. Highly recommended.
Can’t fault the site or postage
Brilliant product the only one I trust due to being tested in-house .i
Love the balm, wonderful for aches and pains. The oil has helped with my bad sleeping patterns.
What's your name? C Murphy
Easy to order and quick delivery
The ordering and delivery of my drops was exteremly and efficiently carried out I can highly recommend this company
What's your name? Jo Newman
Great service as only used standard post. Not sure about product yet as I think it’s too early to say!
Order arrived quickly altho i am only 8 miles away lol Yet to see if these help but worth a shot
Excellent informative pre purchase phone chat re which product to use. It arrived the next morning. Almost miraculous improvement in my situation within two days. Pain free, more relaxed and better sleep. My only concern is how to continue affording it as I am a disabled Penshioner on a budget and its quite expensive. Priorities I guess. Feeling this good is worth the financial stretch.
George Botanicals is rated 4.77 based on 177 reviews