George Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend George Botanicals

Tell us how George Botanicals made you happy
An excellent service. Fast and very efficient, I can recommend this company for these reasons and for their excellent products
What's your name? Rachel Kirkpatrick
I can't recommend cbd oil from George botanicals enough. It has changed my life..I was suffering with anxiety attacks..but since I starting taking cbd oil (peppermint flavour) after being recommended by a friend I haven't experienced one.!
What's your name? Elizabeth
Love the products. Great service and quick delivery. Thank you GB
What's your name? Karen
Perfect, quick delivery, well packaged excellent service
Good delivery. I've tried other brands which did nothing and a waste of money. In desperation, I decided to give this a go. I bought a higher dosage to what I used previously. 1000mg. I put 5 drops under my tongue at night and slept right through the night and didn't need to use any of my usual pain killers. First time in three years. I did wake with a headache so will reduce to 3 drops and see what happens. As yet there is no reduction of my sciatica pain but maybe it takes time to work.
What's your name? Dan
Great Product and service will definitely buy again
Very quick delivery of quality goods. I have found the raw CBD oil to be very helpful with joint and muscle inflammation. I have the 5% oil and that is working fine for now. Great service.
What's your name? Jan Bishop
Simply the best CBD products available in the UK
Brilliant product. Has worked with ongoing pain in my hips and knees. Used the 10% oil as directed on bottle. This product is a must have!
i
What's your name? Suzy Walgate
Great service from GB, my product arrived quickly and was well packaged. Early days for using the oil but I could tell form the go that it is a quality product. Many thanks
What's your name? Donna Button
Amazingly quick service from George Botanicals. The CBD oil has really helped with my fibromyalgia.
It’s too early to know if it will help but : Quick delivery and on answering a question I had about dosage.
Bought 10mg again but this time it was lighter in colour and did not taste as strong. Seems expensive for a small amount
Top quality products and fast delivery.
Brilliant service Great stuff
I was not sure what to expect, and have been pleasantly surprised. The balm has helped with painful arthritic joints.
What's your name? Jonathan
Great service. Quick delivery. Very helpful packaging. I'm new to CBD but first impressions are that it seems to work. I have managed stress better since i've been using it, and sleep has definitely improved. Continuing to monitor but impressed with the product and company so far.
Have not received the oil Very disappointed in your service. 9 days since my order was placed. No communication that the CBD oil has even been dispatched from your company. Excessive postal charges particularly related to this problem. I suggest that you revise your dispatch department procedures.
Hello Keith,

I have just looked at the tracking number for this order and it would seem that the package was accepted at your local Post Office in Spain. If you would like to visit them, I believe you will find that they should have your package. :)

The order was delivered there on the 8th of July. If you do need to get in touch with us. You can either:-

Ring us - 01373 486650
E-mail us - website@georgebotanicals.com
or get us on Facebook Messenger

We are always there to help our customers' queries
Fantastic products For 2 years I have been buying cbd oil ,some worked some didn’t ,I now know why most or at least 50% are fake rubbish basically £30 for 10ml of olive oil if you are lucky ! GB ,are the real deal and test their products in a third party lab ,also published their findings of fake cbd ,my Dad and Uncle are now lovers of the holy plants cbd oil Thanks guys keep the fight going against the corrupt mps involved in British sugar and GW pharmaceuticals don’t let them have the monopoly on our health Thank you P
George Botanicals is rated 4.77 based on 179 reviews