George Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend George Botanicals

Tell us how George Botanicals made you happy
Order processed and delivered really quickly - however the discount code sent with order for next order does not work - disappointing!
Excellent service, arrived the next day. The mint flavour is very palatable and has helped my husband with his chronic pain. Thank you.
Great service highly recommend to anyone after some CBD oil
CBD drops under test at the moment, no improvement as yet.
Quick delivery, very helpful for my painful joints and very reasonable price.
Excellent service fast delivery. Been using the 10ml drops for anxiety. feeling much better can't believe the difference would highly recommend this cbd drop.
The GB site is very easy to use, to select the required product, order and pay. The shipment arrived promptly and was well packaged. The product I ordered was CBD Drops 10%, I had never used CBD before but had read of the possible benefits. The effect on my issues was immediate (painfull knee joint, pain in hips and back when trying to get to sleep) as the pain in my knee disappeared immediately, I could get to sleep quicker and wake up pain free. I never thought a natural product could have such a dramatic effect.
Excellent service and prices. Will continue to use again.
I've had very painful feet and toes due to osteoarthritis ... this is the 5 th day since I've started using the GB 10% drops and I am overwhelmed with the results, today I went Christmas shopping and enjoyed every minute...
the difference it's making to my life is amazing... I definitely will be buying again...
quick and amazing turn around thanks
It’s only been 1 week since I started on 5% 2x daily and I have found my sleep is more restful and deeper. Normally I sleep lightly due to severe painful joints.
Not sure if they work or not tbh x very expensive
First time using cbd oil and I'm very impressed indeed.
I was impressed at how quickly I received my order. Will order again from them in the future and would recommend them to anyone.
I have bought CBD oil from a number of suppliers but GB is by far the best quality CBD oil I have received.
Unfortunately the drops dont work for me and does not reduce the pain of osteoarthritis in my knees. The balm helps temporarily. I will finish the bottle and have increased drops, but in doing so am feeling more drowsy.
Hi Mrs Scott,
We're very sorry to hear that our CBD products have not helped you.
You can apply the balm as often as you feel necessary but if this does not help, your GP may be able to suggest exercises which may alleviate your symptoms.

Best of luck finding a remedy which fits!
Amazing products and services
I have severe CFS/ME. After spending a lot of time researching CBD I chose this product due to it having a laboratory report which states there's only a trace of THC and therefore my employer and the DVLA can't object to me taking it. The 5% and 10% are excellent and do help to relieve some of my pain. I will be buying them again
Great taste and smell, felt very relaxed and feeling it help my anxiousness and adhd. Very fast delivery
Quick and effecient delivery. Excellent product, sleeping better, more relaxed and generally feeling more balanced.
George Botanicals is rated 4.72 based on 212 reviews