George Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend George Botanicals

Tell us how George Botanicals made you happy
Very good product
The quality of these products is excellent. A big thank you to Beatrice for her exceptional level of customer service.
Very good products ! I can see that your Cbd oil is improved a lot since my last order. Its colour is more clear and has a very nice taste, it's not bitter at all. The cbd balm is very good too, was the first time that i bought the balm but i can say that i appraciated its unique smell.
Great service and product
Goods arrive promptly
Hi
I’m very happy with this. I’m struggling a lot with pain from long side effects from treatments for a cancer. Also anxiety and osteoarthritis. I recommend this!
I have been using your CBD oil for over a year. It has helped with my general well being as well as helping with pain relief and eNervy levels
Using the 10% oil. Not making a massive difference so far but prepared to give it longer. However the numbers on the syringe have already rubbed off - probably worth looking at stronger printing method/different style of syringe.
, used to take morphine for chronic pain but now take CBD to control it
I purchased the 5% cbd oil, but have only been taking it for three days, so it may be too early for a review. I have not noticed any improvement in my hip pain so far. Website was informative and easy to deal with.
You offered two for the price of one. I only got one, contacted you but absolutely no reply.
A little bit early to tell yet,but will give you more information as time passes .
Product never arrived, I emailed and called to chase and I have not had a response and low and behold the money has been taken!
Had a problem sleeping, combination of menopause symptoms /stuff on my mind, once awake I struggle to get back to sleep. If my partner stirred, I would be disturbed. Many a night awake from 4am waiting for the alarm.
Now I take a couple of drops of a 5% oil, or perhaps 3 of the 2.5% (allows flexibility) - peppermint favour is best but I've had the grassy sort and you get used to it. I drop off quickly after a short read, and sleep quite solidly, not always right through, but ,mostly can get back to sleep again. My mind stays much quieter. On the odd occasion I have forgotten the drops, I have still slept reasonably well, perhaps the effect is cumulative. Either way, I wouldn't be without. Oh, and while I am asleep I don't notice my hip pain so much, I wont say it's gone, just not so noticeable.
have taken this a couple of times now so really haven't felt any benefit maybe in about a week it will change
As a Sativa shareholder - happy to support your wonderful products - looking forward to trying out your newly announced handgel
Amazing products - definitely buying again!
I do not normally leave reviews, but let me tell all you arthritus sufferers, there is help out there. For 25 years I have suffered with knee pain. I have been prescribed by the doctors over the years so many different painkillers, I became addicted at one stage and had to ditch them. Since then, everyday is literally an uphill struggle. I had to bath in the morning, just to be able to function for a few hours. I read the reviews, but I am a born cynic and I struggle to trust people/reviews, believing they are all made up to line the pockets of the seller.
I started putting these drops under my tongue as directed, morning and night. Day 3, I woke and stepped out of bed and I swear to you, nearly burst into tears. No pain.... I did not want to get carried away, thinking this is maybe a placebo effect. I have to share this guys, it was not. My job, after work is very physical and demanding, increasing the discomfort..... let me tell you, not any more. I can squat now (not done that in 25 years) I'm sleeping better as I'm not being woken by the pain anymore. And I'm only on day 10! This is no joke, no wind up or sales patter, I get nothing from this apart from sharing just how wonderful I feel everyday now. Thanks GB,
Best av yoused
Excellent products excellent service. Easy to use website. Love this company.
George Botanicals is rated 4.72 based on 212 reviews