George Botanicals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend George Botanicals

Tell us how George Botanicals made you happy

What's your name? Dean stannsrd
"Great product , tried many supplements for sports recovery!! . As I race and train through out the year , this helped me with recovery to train for long course indurance Ironman and ultra running . Prompt fast delivery goes great in coffee ."
"Fast shipment and am enjoying the product."
What's your name? David Bruce
"iVE ONLY BEEN USING IT FOR 1 WEEK SO A LITTLE EARLY TO MAKE A COMMENT"
What's your name? Tina
"I Brought as gifts for my family,they have been tested and the results totally AAA arthritis in thumb,(balm was rubbed in pain was gone for almost 2 days then small amount of balm rubbed in again) very painful hip 👍And order arrives so quickly and free post and packaging if you spend over £50"
"Always quick delivery Good products and Web site easy to use"
What's your name? David Haig
"Brilliant product has made my arthritis pain so much better"
"Excellent product"
"Effeciant delivery of order and good level of information surrounding the product"
What's your name? Tony S
"I had originally ordered some items but unfortunately DPD didn't get it to me, I left an email with Tracey who sorted everything out for me... She apologized for the delay for my order as was for Christmas however I received a full refund and a complimentary CBD balm for the ordeal. I've only have the product a few days and so far I'm loving it, so will be recording soon, thanks again :)"
What's your name? Malcolm carr
"Thanks just the job sister in law pain free . Good business excellent service"
What's your name? Nate dogg.
"Great product, I used it for a spinal Nurve pain which came back after some lifting at work. After one days use it’s started to work and removed my pain and conserns in a few days."
What's your name? Neil Endicott
"Very helpful and courteous staff. Quick delivery and good customer communication."
What's your name? Loraine Pettigrew
"I am possibly biased as I have a relative working for George Botanicals, but the product is good and the service excellent."
What's your name? Simon mcgowan
"Have used a few cbd in my life but this one seems to work for me with all my mental health issues I take the 1000mg oil and the capsules top stuff"
What's your name? Anon
"Good service and prompt delivery. The product is a lot more palatable due to the use of olive carrier oil, rather than strong tasting hemp oil. I have a chronic health condition and I find this is taking my adrenalin levels down a notch and helps me sleep. It's difficult to get the dosage right when self- administering as you can't see how many drops you're taking. I'm still experimenting, but I'm happy with results so far."
Hello Ellis,

The team are really glad to hear that you are happy with the service and the product. It sounds like it is helping you too which makes us happier still.

If you ever need anything, please, just let us know!

GB
What's your name? Stanley
"Excellent products and delivery was quick and prompt ."
"Approachable...Professional...Prompt."
"Fantastic service. Arrived the next day. Will definitely re-order."
What's your name? Matt Smith
"Very quick delivery, quality product."
What's your name? TREV
"Im not normally one for writing reviews but l believe that this product is fantastic !! I have suffered with lower back pain and arthritis in my shoulders for a number of years and have been prescribed all types of medications from the doctor although some have worked I have been left with some side effects . I have been taking the CBD 5% oil for about 6 weeks now, l feel I started to feel the effects of the CBD oil within a few days and then stopped taking my prescription pain relief and have done since and I feel great nothing more than a odd twinge which is more than bearable . I have recommended the CBD oil to a few of my friends that have similar problems and they are giving it ago, so my advice to anyone thinking about trying it stop thinking about it and give it ago !! What have you got to lose ? I really don’t think you will be disappointed"
George Botanicals is rated 4.89 based on 37 reviews