George Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend George Botanicals

Tell us how George Botanicals made you happy
Have been using george botanicals products for a while now and its really good, I started with the cbd balm and it worked wonders... my mother found it was fantastic for insect bites (she gets a lot!) and now whenever she goes away she makes sure that stuff is in her bag for instant relief.

I have had the cbd flavoured oil drops and the flavours are really nice and the stuff works, I feel much more relaxed when I put their recommended dose under my tongue.

overall I'd have to say this is a a brilliant company and customer service great for postal issues.
Fast despatch, excellent product - it tastes much better than my previous CBD Oil!!
My partner was diagnosed with Osteoarthritis just after Christmas and was in a lot of pain as his job is very hands on and physical. It was brought up in a conversation with one of George Botanicals existing clients who referred us to the products that they use. Since used the CDB oil and other products my partner has been able to carry out his work almost pain free and has had his quality of life returned to him. I would highly recommend the George Botanicals products to anyone.
I have tried a few other cbd oils which in my opinion were not worth taking. This one made the world of difference to my anxiety and I felt totally calm.
This is a very good product, works great for me, joint pains, and skin problems, and not so nervous, good customer service, very good, worth a try, have tried big farma stuff but just dose not work like this, it’s not a five minute cure has to get into you system but you will notice a difference.
Great good quality products. I wouldn't shop elsewhere. I use GB raw hemp oil for pain relief and find it works better than regular painkillers.
Better every day
It certainly helps me with severe night cramps in my legs, feet and hands. After suffering for 20 years I now enjoy peaceful nights.
Excellent service and very quick delivery thanks
Have been taking this for a while now and I am feeling much better for it.
Love a bargain arrived in a couple of days
Couldn’t ask for more 😉
I have not tried it yet but hope that it will ease my aches and pains .Perhaps you should ask me in 2-3 weeks
Great cbd vape juice fast delivery
Goods are always delivered within 2 days of order and we have never had any issues.
Very good product
The quality of these products is excellent. A big thank you to Beatrice for her exceptional level of customer service.
Very good products ! I can see that your Cbd oil is improved a lot since my last order. Its colour is more clear and has a very nice taste, it's not bitter at all. The cbd balm is very good too, was the first time that i bought the balm but i can say that i appraciated its unique smell.
Great service and product
Goods arrive promptly
Hi
I’m very happy with this. I’m struggling a lot with pain from long side effects from treatments for a cancer. Also anxiety and osteoarthritis. I recommend this!
George Botanicals is rated 4.74 based on 206 reviews