George Botanicals Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend George Botanicals

Tell us how George Botanicals made you happy

What's your name? Mike S
"I have severe CFS/ME. After spending a lot of time researching CBD I chose this product due to it having a laboratory report which states there's only a trace of THC and therefore my employer and the DVLA can't object to me taking it. The 5% and 10% are excellent and do help to relieve some of my pain. I will be buying them again"
What's your name? Liam
"Great taste and smell, felt very relaxed and feeling it help my anxiousness and adhd. Very fast delivery"
What's your name? George
"Quick and effecient delivery. Excellent product, sleeping better, more relaxed and generally feeling more balanced."
"Great service highly recommend to anyone after some CBD oil"
What's your name? Maggie
"It took a while to start feeling the benefit of the CBD, but by then I had nearly used it all up. Was in two minds as to purchasing some more because I felt that it did help me, but I'm afraid the price was the deciding factor, so I did not purchase again. If the product was cheaper, I would definitely purchased again."
What's your name? Harry
"Arrived much faster than expected, tastes good and has a slight effect in terms of making you sleepy."
"Quick delivery, well being all good I think 😉"
What's your name? Rhiannon Edwards
"Provides a fantastic quick delivery service the cbd oil I use is amazing does exactly what I need it to , I first found George botanics in Torquay town and the boys in that shop was great very helpful that’s why I stuck with this company and ordered online for my second batch."
"Excellent product I buy this for my son with ADHD and it really help him will be reordering when needed"
What's your name? Chris Powell
"Received my purchase order in couple of days and I'm very pleased with the service"
"I am using 20% and 10% CBD oils - 10 % in the morning and 20% at night It made it possible for me to get a good night sleep after having a baby and it reduced the jaw clenching after pregnancy. Highly recommend the oils. I bought your oils from a re-seller, not online."
What's your name? Carolyn Monk
"I bought these to help with my pain but unfortunately they don’t, not sure whether I should increase the dose from 4 a day?..."
Hello Carolyn,

We noticed that you had bought the capsules on this order... Although we can not comment on medical conditions, we would recommend moving to an oil. If you get in touch we will be able to advise.

Kind regards,

Robbie
"Excellent product and service. G"
What's your name? edonistic
"Used a well known search engine and came upon George Botanicals. I'm hoping that my purchase will help with my recent diagnosis of an IBD spectrum syndrome. Cannot fault the service and if the product proves efficacious will use again. Good service and excellent customer service."
What's your name? Helen Walker
"Fast delivery. Excellent quality product."
"An excellent service. Fast and very efficient, I can recommend this company for these reasons and for their excellent products"
What's your name? Rachel Kirkpatrick
"I can't recommend cbd oil from George botanicals enough. It has changed my life..I was suffering with anxiety attacks..but since I starting taking cbd oil (peppermint flavour) after being recommended by a friend I haven't experienced one.!"
What's your name? Elizabeth
"Love the products. Great service and quick delivery. Thank you GB"
What's your name? Karen
"Perfect, quick delivery, well packaged excellent service"
George Botanicals is rated 4.79 based on 135 reviews