George Botanicals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend George Botanicals
What's your name? Chris Ough
"Great product , better taste than others I have used. Pain has been much easier also thanks so much"
What's your name? Olivier
"Fast shipping good service overall. I have now been taking GB's CBD for 30 days. I take a small dosage, one capsule a day. I noticed my sleep has improved. I also quite often used to wake up with headaches (Probably due to agitated sleep) I rarely do now. I do not have a problem with hemp taste but for people who may do the capsule do not have a taste. The only point I would improve is the packaging. There needs to be an alternative to the plastic encasing holding the capsules something more environmentally friendly. Overall I would recommend it."
What's your name? Loraine Pettigrew
"Easy site to navigate. Fast delivery of order."
What's your name? Charlie Coles
"Very pleased with this product also the delivery was spot on"
"I was very impressed with the quick delivery time. I have to say I’m well impressed! The edible gel?! I ended up so relaxed, such a lovely feel, after one and the balm was so good for neck pain."
"Excallent service."
What's your name? Emma
"I’ve just started to use my George Botanicals CBD Oil and I am absolutely loving it. Such an innovative product and it is really helping with my pain and inflammation after an operation. Thanks guys"
What's your name? Amy Shawl
"I have been using CBD oil regularly now for over two years now due to experiencing arthritis in my hands. As a person relatively young to have this diagnosis I was keen to try a natural product with no side effects. Soon after I began using CBD oil my symptoms improved relieving the stiffness in my hands. I was impressed by George Botanicals quick delivery of the product and the overall experience of using the website. I would highly recommend the CBD oil product and George Botanicals as a retailer."
"Thanks George Botanicals, very helpful staff and quick delivery!"
George Botanicals is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews