George Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend George Botanicals

Tell us how George Botanicals made you happy
As a Sativa shareholder - happy to support your wonderful products - looking forward to trying out your newly announced handgel
What's your name? Liam
Amazing products - definitely buying again!
What's your name? Thanks GB
I do not normally leave reviews, but let me tell all you arthritus sufferers, there is help out there. For 25 years I have suffered with knee pain. I have been prescribed by the doctors over the years so many different painkillers, I became addicted at one stage and had to ditch them. Since then, everyday is literally an uphill struggle. I had to bath in the morning, just to be able to function for a few hours. I read the reviews, but I am a born cynic and I struggle to trust people/reviews, believing they are all made up to line the pockets of the seller. I started putting these drops under my tongue as directed, morning and night. Day 3, I woke and stepped out of bed and I swear to you, nearly burst into tears. No pain.... I did not want to get carried away, thinking this is maybe a placebo effect. I have to share this guys, it was not. My job, after work is very physical and demanding, increasing the discomfort..... let me tell you, not any more. I can squat now (not done that in 25 years) I'm sleeping better as I'm not being woken by the pain anymore. And I'm only on day 10! This is no joke, no wind up or sales patter, I get nothing from this apart from sharing just how wonderful I feel everyday now. Thanks GB,
Best av yoused
What's your name? Diana Brown
Excellent products excellent service. Easy to use website. Love this company.
Excellent service and great products
What's your name? Rosemarie dale
My husband has a s spinal problem which causes pain down his legs he runs 3 drops of 10% on the painfully area & the pain reduces strait away best thing he has used better than morphine we recommend it to everyone
What's your name? Robin
The products i have chosen to use have helped me with the pain i have in my finger & hand joints i rub oil onto the area's not instant but after a while it seems to help dull the pain.
Only been using the 10% cbd oil for a week. Have seen an improvement in my sleep and aches and pains in joints. I am aware this could be a placebo, so I look forward to seeing what the outcome will be in a month or so.
What's your name? Lisa sugrue
Ordered 2x bottle of oil it was in my post box with in 3 days Thank you will order from you again as I feel George Botanical will not rip you off. There are alot of people out there that will take your money and give you fake products
What's your name? Fiona Anderson
Product is very good, but for some inexplicable reason you put the number of tablets down from 30 to 14, so now you get a cardboard box, and a glass screwtop had with just 14 tablets in. Not very environment friendly.
What's your name? Jade
Their cbd vape oil has definitely helped me with my anxiety, very helpful customer service and fast delivery. Have already been recommending this company to friends.
What's your name? Stephanie Tapper
We have struggled to find a high per centage CBD oil elsewhere. It is being used for prostrate cancer so we are not sure yet of its' efficacy. We have heard that it restricts tumours and even in some cases gets rid of them. It helped that your company was on Countryfile and we could see that your products were monitored and tested.
What's your name? Cara Carpenter
Excellent fast service. Have used them previously. I have used their 5% chocolate and hazelnut for about a year but I have found that I now need a higher dose of CBD so I am now using their 20% drops. These do seem to help with my mood and I don’t seem to get so stressed and uptight, long may this continue.
What's your name? Mimi
I find the oil helps reduce my pain from my fibromyalgia and less anxious. I’m not keen on the taste but it’s worth it for the benefit’s it offers. I have managed to reduce my pain relief medication which is great.
What's your name? Hanny Panjwani
I have been ordering for a while , I made a mistake by ordering the wrong item. They have been wonderfull with their help and respons. I had a full refund even it was my mistake Thank you so much for your help really appreciated Their product is very good wouldn’t go anywhere else
What's your name? Nadine Short
Found that the raspberry flavour is a bit tasteless to be honest, also looked paler than ones I’ve had before ? Not tried the others yet.
Prompt delivery, have been taking the Peppermint oil for a week now, ordered two more bottle's as they were on a BOGOF deal, excellent quality superceeding all other retail products.
Prompt delivery and offer BlueLightCard discount. Also like the fact they have peppermint flavour oil
What's your name? Stuart Crabb