Gecko Mobile Reviews

Based on 2,028 reviews
Read Gecko Mobile Reviews

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Unit 16, Michael Browning Way, Exeter

Really positive experience and a good price for my damaged phone. I heartily recommend this service.
(Recycling) - Posted 2 years ago
Smooth transaction without a hitch. Money received quickly. Kept up to date on process of sale. Will use again.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 day ago
Straight forward system however the phone glitches so much i can barely type the keyboard has a mind it’s own
(Shop) - Posted 2 days ago
Did exactly what they said they would. Whole thing from ordering envelope to cash in bank within a week. Good price too.
(Recycling) - Posted 4 days ago
After ordering an iPad and paying for next day delivery no item arrived ,as it was the weekend no customer service was available.On Monday I contacted the company and was informed that DPD had lost the item and I would have to claim compensation from them ,after stating that the contract of sale was with Gecko not DPD and threatening with trading standards a refund was given and I was able to purchase item from a reliable seller,steer well clear.
(Shop) - Posted 1 week ago
excellent price and fast easy service
(Recycling) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service. Posted phone Tuesday, received revised offer on Wednesday which I was happy to accept. Funds were in my bank account the same day. Thoroughly recommend.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 week ago
Writing this review for more than a year on and my refurbished phone is still working perfectly! I would say however, it was stated that the phone was in excellent (like new) condition, but there definitely was some considerable wear and tear (scratches and dents), but nothing that could not be covered up by a phone case. I have been buying refurbished phones since 2016, and it was the best decision I have made. Not only do I live within my means and can buy the phone outright, it also is environmentally friendly, saving phones and tech from going into landfill.
Very helpful staff which sent pictures immediately when I asked, a completely hassle free service
(Recycling) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Good price, excellent condition and super speedy delivery.
(Shop) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Original quote misleading
(Recycling) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Guys are very knowledgeable and helped me out with a replacement iPhone speedily. Not being a techno helped me out right away to solve a small problem I had so great service.
Outstanding service from start to finish and a good price
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Assessment is full of lies. Will not use you again.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Very easy service to use Speedy payment with no Issue Highly recommend and will definitely use again
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Great, efficient payment service from Gecko, very pleased with the service that was provided.
Excellent service quite payment 5 *
Gecko Mobile 5 star review on 4th July 2022
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent and fast service. I would highly recommend this company.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Brilliant! Phone as described and a good price too. Delivered speedily and an extra warranty available for free. I’ve used Gecko twice and both times great, I would and do recommend!
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
When upgrading your phone you want the best, Gecko Mobile phones stands out from the rest.
Great contact throughout the process keeping me updated, good way to recycle your old phone.
Gecko Mobile is rated 4.8 based on 2,028 reviews