Gecko Mobile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gecko Mobile
Read Gecko Mobile Reviews

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Unit 16, Michael Browning Way, Exeter

Really positive experience and a good price for my damaged phone. I heartily recommend this service.
(Recycling) - Posted 9 months ago
Super speedy service. Phone in great condition and still working well 3+ months later.
(Shop) - Posted 7 minutes ago
Was great was very easy
(Recycling) - Posted 6 hours ago
Great price given, great service provided. Constantly kept updated throughout and with a really fast payment.
(Recycling) - Posted 22 hours ago
Really easy and seamless transaction. Received the bag in the post within two days and had my money within a week. Reasonable quote too, will definitely use again.
(Recycling) - Posted 22 hours ago
I am happy with Gecko mobile. The process went smoothly and payment made on the same day after they received and assessed my mobile.
Item sent as described!
Second phone I've bought from Gecko and both have been fine and as described on the website. Great prices too. When it comes to changing my phones it's always the first site I check out.
Amazing company! This is my second experience with them and they are fantastic. I registered my phone, got a quote immediately and the postage pack was with me after 3 days. I posted it, I received a message after 2 days when it had arrived and the next day, I had my money. Exactly the amount they quoted, too. Really brilliant service again. I would use them any time.
(Recycling) - Posted 5 days ago
Great phone, super sharp delivery. When we decided to go refurbished instead of signing up for a long contract I saved hundreds. Complete win-win.
Processed and paid quoted price. No dramas No revising quotes. Decent offer made and paid without hassle. This is how transactions should be decent, fair and fast.
(Recycling) - Posted 5 days ago
Excellent service quick delivery no faults at all very happy with gecko mobile
Amazing service - speedy dispatch of my postal bag and an even speedier valuation once received. Would definitely use again
(Recycling) - Posted 6 days ago
Perfect phone thank you
Good price paid. Very efficient and quick service. Kept informed throughout.
(Recycling) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Swift turn around with defective device didn't quibble just changed it over
(Shop) - Posted 2 weeks ago
excellent!
Phone was in excellent condition as advertised. Would definitely purchase from Gecko again. Highly recommended!
(Shop) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent service! phone was tested same day it was received, and i received the payment i was originally quoted, which was very nice. payment received within the promised timescale. email response was very good too, my new go to company in the future.
(Recycling) - Posted 2 weeks ago
very helpful, updated information as the product was in transit and good price offers
(Recycling) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Purchased iPhone 7 grade good. Has a small scuff on screen but sound wasn’t good. Phone returned within the 30 days, it had a fault it was fixed and sounds like a new phone. No quibbles, efficient fast professional service. Kept up to date with progress and returned next day delivery within the week. Highly recommended Gecko if looking for a replacement phone with 13 month warranty to boot!
Gecko Mobile is rated 4.77 based on 1,655 reviews