Gecko Mobile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gecko Mobile
Read Gecko Mobile Reviews

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Unit 16, Michael Browning Way, Exeter

Excellent service & very quick response.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Your processing system is very efficient. However, it’s not easy to find out the exact model of the device. That is probably not your fault but it is the hardest part of the process.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
not the best service, lost phone then offered a much less price for phone. experience quite disappointing and stressful. much improvements required
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Natasha, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I can see your phone was located in our Unclaimed Area, where phones are stored when they arrive without a way to identify their owners right away. Your phone had a cracked rear glass, which our website explains makes the phone Faulty, and so our Team offered you a more accurate value. We thank you for accepting this offer, instead of requesting your phone be returned to you for free.
Service didn't run smooth as phone was lost after receipt by gecko. Then price was reduced from the quote (what a surprise!) even though the phone had always been kept in a case. We didn't get chances to query the quote and the payment was made. I would not use this service again and do not recommend gecko.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Philip, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I can see your phone was located in our Unclaimed Area, where phones are stored safely if they arrive without a way to identify their owner right away. Our Technicians emailed to offer a new value, and after five days without your response to request a free return, the payment was automatically sent to you as advised.
All good
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Prompt response and prompt action
I ordered an I Phone 7 which was described as "good". When it arrived, very promptly, I would have described it as perfect! Great service and I would have no hesitation in using Gecko mobile again.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Great, fast service and good quality product
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Brilliant service & fast , got exactly as I was quoted which I didn’t think I would get as back was badly damaged. 5 stars & would definitely recommend 😀
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
brilliant service from beginning to end
Very happy with my purchase. Thank you :)
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
A very prompt service and kept up to date at every stage
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Very impressed. Phone arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Would definitely recommend this firm
Great Service! A refurbished iPhone 6S is definitely the cheapest, easiest way to get on Clubhouse if you don't already have a supported device.
Amazing quality and value. I have purchased 4 phones from Gecko for my teens because they exceed my expectations with their phone grade descriptions, delivery is fast and seamless, and post purchase support super helpful. My go to shop for phones. Highly recommend.
Delivery on time Phone as ordered Happy that for once paid for what I got
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Quick delivery - works fine . Slightly disappointed with the battery life considering it had the new battery option on purchase . I don’t download or stream so relatively light use but need to charge every 2 nd day. Martin Muggeridge
Quick service
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
The phone was not arrive
Hi Gabriel, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I understand we are awaiting the outcome of a Claim with Royal Mail for Loss currently, which should be arriving any day now. We'll be in touch to update you again soon.
Excellent service. Updates via text and email for each stage and payment made promptly as promised. Would use Gecko in the future and would highly recommend others to do the same.
Gecko Mobile is rated 4.77 based on 1,660 reviews