Gecko Mobile Reviews

Read Gecko Mobile Reviews

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Unit 16, Michael Browning Way, Exeter

Fast and good communication
bought new phone but was wrong one bit of a mix up getting refund but was sorted in the end would do business with them again
(Shop) - Posted 6 months ago
Perfect phone no scratches screen perfect very large battery life no problems whatsoever
Fast reliable service. Well pleased
Excellent service!
(Recycling) - Posted 6 months ago
Quick service and a good product delicered
(Shop) - Posted 6 months ago
I have purchased two phones from Gecko and have found them to be excellent. The phones arrived in good condition and the extra I paid for the battery has meant they hold their charge really well. I would highly recommend this company.
Ordered a grade iPhone SE. Phone is as new with a 100% capacity battery. Arrived well packed and before expected delivery. Very happy with the purchase.
Very happy 😉
(Shop) - Posted 6 months ago
Fast delivery quality phones will order again
(Shop) - Posted 6 months ago
Very happy with the phone we purchased.
Very quick & easy. They did what they said they would. Everything was so easy & I was paid the same day as the approval.
(Recycling) - Posted 6 months ago
I bought my phone and my sons phone from gecko, I’m really happy with both purchases and when I needed to track the postage after buying the second phone the customer service was excellent with good communication direct to my mobile with a real person at the other end. Will be a return customer and do recommend if you need a reconditioned iPhone.
A great service! I was kept informed throughout and was paid on the same day that I accepted the offer. Brilliant!
(Recycling) - Posted 6 months ago
Ordered a refurbed I phone 8 and it works perfectly and was in brilliant condition! Very happy with my purchase.
Great value for this standard of phone - immaculate condition would definitely buy from again.
(Shop) - Posted 6 months ago
SPEEDY. EFFICIENT. GOOD TRADE-IN PRICE PAID PROMPTLY. HAPPY CUSTOMER. WILL USE AGAIN.
Prompt payment - no fuss
(Recycling) - Posted 6 months ago
Great service best company I have used so far for selling my phones will 100% be coming back
(Recycling) - Posted 6 months ago
Easy to use website, and couldn’t be more pleased with my phone. Excellent condition and 100% battery life. Cannot fault at all. I suppose if I were to have one criticism, it would be to have a plug included with the charger!
Gecko Mobile is rated 4.8 based on 2,026 reviews