Gecko Mobile Reviews

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Unit 16, Michael Browning Way, Exeter

Excellent service
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent had a problem with my purchase but was replaced immediately without a problem. That’s when you know it’s a good company. Would recommend
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Quick service and fair price. Thank you
Arrived quickly and is exactly how it said it would be. 5/5
I recently purchased an iPhone XR from this company for my husband. Very good and easy site to use. Great prices, delivery was quick and the goods were packaged very well. My husband is delighted with his phone. I would definitely recommend this company, and will use them again.
Good service and quick response!
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Easy and fast service compared to all the other sites.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Great fast service, excellent quality. Many thanks
Easy to use site, delivery times were excellent, it didn't arrive on the first day I expected but when i called a very helpful man explained that it would not be next day delivery as it was a bank holiday and sure enough it arrived the next day. the phone was packaged well and was exactly what I expected. I would defiantly recommend gecko.
Very happy with the phone I bought from Gecko. The condition was stated as 'Fair'. It looked immaculate to me when it arrived so I was well pleased. Delivery was prompt and the price the best I found. I had a slight issue with the charger lead not working but Gecko replaced it within a couple of days, no problem. Great company in my view.
5* Excellent service from start to finish, would definitely use again! Super easy to use, packaging to send the phone off came quickly and after Gecko receiving it my old phone was processed and quoted price made into my bank same day! I was kept updated with text and email throughout the process, I would definitely recommend to anyone selling a mobile phone. The price was quite a bit higher than other sites which would normally make me nervous, but after reading lots of other reviews, I thought I’d go for them and am so glad I did!!
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
I would gladly give gecko mobile a 6 out of 5 for their customer service and quality of product. I recieved my ordered iphone 8 plus very quickly but after a couple of days realised that what I thought was a smudge, wouldn't polish away. (Other than that the phone was immaculate) They gave me instructions to send it back and replaced it as soon as they saw that the 'smudge' wasn't just a smudge? (techy stuff???) Would totally recommend the company, and thank you for a really great phone and service. Anne
Quick and easy! Will use again.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
I ordered 2 refurbished iPhone 8 with new batteries They are brilliant fantastic condition and work just like a new iPhone Will buy from here again!!!!!! Also arrive extremely quickly
Brilliant. Quick payout and no messing me about. Will use again
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Quick efficient service and the phone was great with no issues
Excellent well done
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Fast, friendly & efficient.
Brilliant service so quick and no issues at all
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Had no issues at all! Quick delivery and phone was exactly as hoped
Gecko Mobile is rated 4.77 based on 1,778 reviews