Gecko Mobile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gecko Mobile
Read Gecko Mobile Reviews

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Unit 16, Michael Browning Way, Exeter

Very, very happy with Gecko Mobile. They always deliver outstanding service and so true to their word. If Gecko Mobile say they will do their best to pay on the same day they receive the product they do. I will always use this company to sell my product to as they also have great morals and recycle products well. They always do give a great price compared to other companies too. Good stuff!
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
If I could give 10 stars, I would! Having been scammed by another company and lost money I cannot praise Gecko enough. Phone arrived the next day in perfect condition. I paid for the new battery upgrade and the battery life is amazing. What’s not to like! Well done Gecko!
Super fast service. Couldn’t be easier. Thank you
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Great service would definitely use again
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi bought an IPhone from this company. I chose the option that was the best condition, can’t remember the correct term for it. It was better than I expected, it looks brand new. It was well packaged and arrived on time. I would use this company again and recommend it. I can’t mention about customer service as I didn’t need to contact them. It all went well. I am a very happy customer. The web site was also easy to navigate, not all of them are. No negatives at all, thank you for excellent service and product.
Fantastic service first time I have heard of them went to a comparison site wasn’t sure then went direct mush better
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service , i would recomend to my friends
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Iphone 6 purchase. I ordered the phone and received it the very next day, it was as described and in very good condition. I also order a new battery and this has proved invaluable the phone lasts for two day as a minimum with my regular use. i would definitely use again.
Amazing customer service and their communication is top! Definitely a company I’d recommend.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
I ordered an iPhone 6s+ and it arrived the next day, I was knocked back by the quality it was outstanding, but…. the earphone socket didn’t work so I got in touch with them and here’s the only downside and why I’ve given 4*, there’s is no customer service telephone line it’s email or Facebook only, and you have to keep waiting for a reply and then sending a reply and waiting again, besides that the service is top notch, I sent it back, they replaced it with an equally stunning phone that works perfectly I have no other complaints.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent efficient service. Good quality product
I had excellent service from start to finish with my purchase also phone in very good condition as described.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Process was very easy and quick, completely satisfied.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Received my iPhone and it was far better than I was expecting. Well packaged and excellent ordering ,delivery. Clean and no scratches or dents. Will use gecko mobile in the future
Good service .. quality products .. good prices
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Really happy with my new phone, great price, fast delivery. All good!
Great service - paid the amount i was quoted which doesn't always happen with other sites - quick payment and easy to post to company
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
My daughter is very happy with her phone. It arrived in pristine condition.
Excellent service
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent had a problem with my purchase but was replaced immediately without a problem. That’s when you know it’s a good company. Would recommend
Gecko Mobile is rated 4.77 based on 1,776 reviews