Gecko Mobile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gecko Mobile
Read Gecko Mobile Reviews

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Unit 16, Michael Browning Way, Exeter

I was really happy using the website and my delivery was on time. I’m also really happy with the phone I bought. Good price good product. I’d use again.
Fast efficient service with easy instructions and good communication throughout. Fast payment received and very happy with this service. Would highly recommend
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent quick money in my account
It dies quick
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Great iPhone in almost brand new condition. Very pleased with this purchase.
Amazing condition phone and quick delivery. Great prices too
I loved the iphone 6 except I thought I had a faulty camera and when I emailed I received a very courteous and efficient reply. Anyway my granddaughter soon sorted my camera out-it was just my inexperience Very pleased. My granddaughter and family use the Gecko too.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Great service. Paid the price stated. Fair assessment. Quick payment transfer. Will use again.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent, fast and quality service. I would 100% recommend to anyone and I will definitely be a returning customer.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service. Sent phone off on Saturday and had the payment on Tuesday. Kept me updated every step. Fab service thank you!
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
The phone was failed because it was claimed to have many numerous deep scratches in the screen. I believe the phone was in good condition with no significant marks to either the screen or the case. The offer was reduced from £88.50 to £55.52! I accepted it because I couldn’t be bothered to go through the process of somebody else providing a high initial quotation only to find that it was a figure that would never be paid. Needles to say I will not be recommending you and will almost certainly never use the service again. Also telephone contact doesn’t exist Very disappointed!
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
was such an easy process and feel like a got a really good deal for my old phone. no hassle of printing labels off as a return pack is sent to you. would definitely choose gecko for phone recycling again.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Fantastic service. Didn’t argue the price enough though the phone had a fair amount of damage
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service & very quick response.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Your processing system is very efficient. However, it’s not easy to find out the exact model of the device. That is probably not your fault but it is the hardest part of the process.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
not the best service, lost phone then offered a much less price for phone. experience quite disappointing and stressful. much improvements required
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Natasha, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I can see your phone was located in our Unclaimed Area, where phones are stored when they arrive without a way to identify their owners right away. Your phone had a cracked rear glass, which our website explains makes the phone Faulty, and so our Team offered you a more accurate value. We thank you for accepting this offer, instead of requesting your phone be returned to you for free.
Service didn't run smooth as phone was lost after receipt by gecko. Then price was reduced from the quote (what a surprise!) even though the phone had always been kept in a case. We didn't get chances to query the quote and the payment was made. I would not use this service again and do not recommend gecko.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Philip, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I can see your phone was located in our Unclaimed Area, where phones are stored safely if they arrive without a way to identify their owner right away. Our Technicians emailed to offer a new value, and after five days without your response to request a free return, the payment was automatically sent to you as advised.
All good
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Prompt response and prompt action
I ordered an I Phone 7 which was described as "good". When it arrived, very promptly, I would have described it as perfect! Great service and I would have no hesitation in using Gecko mobile again.
Gecko Mobile is rated 4.77 based on 1,653 reviews