Gecko Mobile Reviews

Based on 2,025 reviews
Read Gecko Mobile Reviews

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Unit 16, Michael Browning Way, Exeter

Really pleased with my purchase and all of the aspects leading up to the final delivery which was bang time, This is my first purchase from Gecko and I will most certainly contact them when my mobile is due for a change. Why waste money on a new phone when you can buy with confidence from Gecko?
Great service and new phone. Very happy.
Easiest purchase of used mobile I have done. Phone is good as new
(Shop) - Posted 4 months ago
Fast service and best price. Quick turnaround and packaging sent out in good time. Very good service!
(Recycling) - Posted 4 months ago
Very happy with the service which was very quick and I was kept informed throughout the whole process will definitely recommend
(Recycling) - Posted 4 months ago
Great price for phone Great service Fast payment would definitely use again
(Recycling) - Posted 4 months ago
Delighted with your service. Matched the price originally offered. In bank immediately. I would recommend you. And I will certainly use you again. Very happy customer 😀
Second Phone form Gecko very pleased excellent products,Recomended 5⭐️
Were paying the highest price I could find for my device so went this Gecko. The process was quick, easy and transparent. Slightly disappointed when the device got a lower evaluation after being received by them, think the conditions to meet each category should be more clear.
(Recycling) - Posted 5 months ago
Very good prices very quick delivery and very satisfied with my product
(Shop) - Posted 5 months ago
Very pleased. Exactly as described.
Only gave £1 for a working iPhone.
(Recycling) - Posted 5 months ago
Really good quick efficient and informative
(Recycling) - Posted 5 months ago
Phone given different payment and problems giving def not in phone handset when sent
(Recycling) - Posted 5 months ago
I had been looking at larger iPhones ,Which were very expensive but then I spotted Gecko , glory an English firm that restored phones! I am very happy with my iPhone 8 plus :) just what I was looking for .
Had 4 phones off them now the whole family’s been gecko’d. gr8 service good products. Will shop again
(Shop) - Posted 5 months ago
100% satisfied with my iPhone 7. I’m lovin it! Saved lots of money buying from Gecko. Easy to arrange on line, was able to track it once it left you. Thank you GECKO
We’ve had a couple of refurbished phones from Gecko Mobile. The orders are quick and I’m lucky enough to be able to collect from them in Exeter. The phones have been in good condition and almost like new. The only thing I’d suggest is that the battery is replaced as a standard part of the refurb.
Lovely team here. Great communication throughout. And got paid the full price quoted. Just waiting for money to hit my bank now :).. Will deffo trade with these again. In fact will be doing again very very soon as I have another one to trade in. Highly recommend this company
Fast and good communication