Gecko Mobile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gecko Mobile
Read Gecko Mobile Reviews

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Unit 16, Michael Browning Way, Exeter

Fast payment. Amazing service and staff are happy to help
Excellent price, phone and delivery. Phone was like new. Thanks
(Shop) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very good would recommend
(Recycling) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great service, quick and easy.
(Recycling) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Gecko offered me a lot more than most other trade in websites. The process was quick and easy and got the full amount I was offered. Great service.
(Recycling) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Phone as described in very good condition, competitive price quick delivery and good communication. Had no problems so far so all round good experience. Many thanks Paul.
Very quick service and payment recieved same day of confirmation handset processed.
(Recycling) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Second purchase and very happy with the information, smooth sale and most importantly the value. Both purchases for my daughters and this company provides options I can afford. Contracts cost so much more and are no good when they be replaced a broken one after a bunch of kids landed their rugby try on it. Long story! Glad to have found you and will return when my own phone finally conks.
(Shop) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Amazing service, fast and true to their word
(Recycling) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Very quick and excellent service, paid exactly what was offered, would recommend 100%.
(Recycling) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Very easy to use, great communication and got paid the price I was quoted. Very happy!
(Recycling) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent customer service and good quality products.
Brilliant!
(Recycling) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Very pleased with the iPhone 6s I bought from Gecko. The phone is faultless and has excellent battery life. I won't hesitate to make futher purchases.
(Shop) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Phone purchased as a gift - recipient VERY happy. Phone in excellent condition. Excellent service, phone delivered following day after ordering. Have recommended to family / friends. Would not hesitate to use again.
(Shop) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Very good as I dithered about not knowing what I wanted as an upgrade they were excellent and helpful and have a phone which feels right thank you
Posted it off on Tuesday, and payment hit my bank by Friday. Excellent service and a very fair price. Thanks Gecko!
(Recycling) - Posted 4 weeks ago
I bought a phone from Gecko and it was such an easy and fantastic service from start to finish. I ordered my new phone on Thursday morning and it was here midday Friday. The phone works perfectly and truly exceeded my expectations. Was in perfect condition and if there was and cosmetic damage I couldn’t see it. I will definitely be using Gecko again when I need a new phone and would gladly recommend l. Thanks guys
Perfect condition as described. My wife is very happy with this phone. Speedy delivery too.
Really fast delivery. The phones condition is as ordered, and I am very pleased with the purchase
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago