Gecko Mobile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gecko Mobile
Read Gecko Mobile Reviews

support@geckomobilerecycling.co.uk

Unit 16, Michael Browning Way, Exeter

A good measure of service is when things go wrong. In our case, 5 or 6 mths after purchase the phone went wrong and a return and replacement was quick and efficient. Very happy with that. We are repeat customers.
(Shop) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Fast delivery, phone as described.
(Shop) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I bought the mobile phone for my disabled daughter to allow us to have direct contact and have Face time chats. She lived in a protected house and we have not been able to visit her there or for her to come home because of Covid restrictions. She lived having her own phone and our regular contacts are a bonus for her and her family. Thanks
Excellent service from start to finish. So easy to use. I have been kept informed of the progress all the way through. My money is in the bank 24 hours from when I posted the phone to you. Thank you
(Recycling) - Posted 3 weeks ago
So much easier than expected - we also tried your company against another with our other phone and you came out ahead although they were also good. we are likely to use you again. Thanks.
(Recycling) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Really efficient and helpful thank you
Delighted with iPhone 8, this was a replacement phone for an iPhone 6s which I accidentally dropped and broke. The phone came very well wrapped and in fantastic condition, looks like new and works very well. Would definitely buy again.
Complete process could not have been better. Fab communication by email, iPhone arrived the next day (seriously!) in pristine condition, all extras included and a warranty. If I ever break another phone, my new one will definitely be ordered from here.
(Shop) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Brilliant service and quick delivery
Fast delivery can't wait to give my daughter her new iphone 8
Brilliant service, easy and quick from start to finish. This is the first time I’ve used Gecko Mobile and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
So easy & quick, they paid me on the same day!!
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent people to deal with.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
My first iPhone and I decided to buy a reconditioned one. What a great decision it has proved to be! The phone is in excellent condition. It looks totally new. It works brilliantly. Thoroughly satisfied with my purchase. Thanks gecko mobile.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Absolutely brilliant love it love it Scary at first not too sure what you getting If you know what I mean Phone is gorgeous If need to buy a new phone I would highly recommend Will buy again
Great, quick and exactly as described
Very happy with the service. Thankyou.
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
Geko have excellent customer services and replaced a phone I had brought by accident for the one I really wanted. It was my mistake but they were very helpful . I would definitely recommend them.
Great and reliable services
(Recycling) - Posted 1 month ago
Amazing service, the process was made very simple, I received a postal pack quickly, popped my phone in the post and received payment for the amount quoted within a few days. I would highly recommend!
Gecko Mobile is rated 4.77 based on 1,650 reviews