gearbest Reviews

gearbest have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds. Full Insights

78% of reviewers recommend gearbest

How would you rate gearbest ?

"No dia 12 de maio comprei um celular na gearbest, OR: 18051100973222371860, com o frete expresso e o prazo de entrega de 26 dias úteis. Depois de dois meses sem atualização no rastreamento entrei em contato com a loja e a orientação é que somente depois de SEIS meses eu posso reclamar ou reaver de alguma forma meu prejuízo. Na hora da compra eu fiz seguro pra cobrir eventuais problemas na entrega e agora eles se recusam a devolver meu dinheiro. Fica aqui o alerta! Não comprem na Gearbest, ela agora resolveu lesar seus clientes! On May 12 I bought a cell phone in gearbest, OR: 18051100973222371860, with express freight and delivery time of 26 business days. After two months with no update on tracking I contacted the store and the guidance is that only after SIX months can I claim or otherwise recover my loss. At the time of purchase I made insurance to cover any problems in the delivery and now they refuse to give me back my money. Here's the alert! Do not buy into Gearbest, it has now decided to hurt your customers!"
"Takes too long to receive the order will not use again month and a half and still not recieved"
"Don't expect any warranty claims or repairs. Very poor service, 24 hours per question asked. Awful!!"
"Perfect quality and fast shipping."
"product was not fit for purpose & broke soon after use. They did not replace"
"I must say that Gearbest is certainly on of the best option to do my shopping online. I use regularly Gearbest with great satisfaction and I recommend it to everyone. Gearbest has great products and great prices."
"The products received are of good quality and the delivery respects the announced time."
"otima empresa recomendo"
"I would like to share my exprience on shopping on ligne, and i offer you today the best commercial site with the excellence of a merchandise available to the buyer with a low price and in due course it is the site GEARBEST, it is really an excellent marketing web site. I made a lot of orders from gearbest and I must say that the experience is always first class i recived a product of hight qualitey Communication updating me on the status of my order is fast and clear, the store is easy to navigate with thousands of good products with good price literally offered with prices that can not be beaten. thank you gearbest."
"I'm happy with www.gearbest.com Soon, I bought a new phone from them. The product came very fast, I tracked the shipment easily. They offer discount coupons."
"nice prices!"
"Over a month ..any yet didn't get it."
"They had a very good return policy because my product broke twice and they still gave me new ones! Thanks gearbest"
"Goods delivered in good condition"
"Gearbest is an excellent store. made orders in this store. all the goods came of excellent quality. fast delivery and good support"
"Very cheep offers, just U have to wait for shipping."
"Order number: W1803211251052388 Product: Kemei KM - 6650 Rechargeable Nose Ear Eyebrow Hair Trimmer I bought it for €6.02, while the same product in my country is sold for double to triple price. I received my order in 10 days with Belgium Post."
"there price are resonable and the item come in best condition"
"great product display and information, great prices"
"God products. The delivery time it's to long"
gearbest is rated 4.02 based on 81 reviews