gearbest Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend gearbest

How would you rate gearbest ?

"Don't expect any warranty claims or repairs. Very poor service, 24 hours per question asked. Awful!!"
Oleg Zavorotnii
"Perfect quality and fast shipping."
"product was not fit for purpose & broke soon after use. They did not replace"
Daroniusz
"I must say that Gearbest is certainly on of the best option to do my shopping online. I use regularly Gearbest with great satisfaction and I recommend it to everyone. Gearbest has great products and great prices."
Antnio Cardoso
"The products received are of good quality and the delivery respects the announced time."
Jamerson Oliveira
"otima empresa recomendo"
"I would like to share my exprience on shopping on ligne, and i offer you today the best commercial site with the excellence of a merchandise available to the buyer with a low price and in due course it is the site GEARBEST, it is really an excellent marketing web site. I made a lot of orders from gearbest and I must say that the experience is always first class i recived a product of hight qualitey Communication updating me on the status of my order is fast and clear, the store is easy to navigate with thousands of good products with good price literally offered with prices that can not be beaten. thank you gearbest."
Aleksandar Yankov
"I'm happy with www.gearbest.com Soon, I bought a new phone from them. The product came very fast, I tracked the shipment easily. They offer discount coupons."
Miguel Cascaes
"nice prices!"
"Over a month ..any yet didn't get it."
Lukas Malhotra
"They had a very good return policy because my product broke twice and they still gave me new ones! Thanks gearbest"
Chee Lim
"Goods delivered in good condition"
Alexandr
"Gearbest is an excellent store. made orders in this store. all the goods came of excellent quality. fast delivery and good support"
Lukasz Bak
"Very cheep offers, just U have to wait for shipping."
"Order number: W1803211251052388 Product: Kemei KM - 6650 Rechargeable Nose Ear Eyebrow Hair Trimmer I bought it for €6.02, while the same product in my country is sold for double to triple price. I received my order in 10 days with Belgium Post."
Kamal El Hisse
"there price are resonable and the item come in best condition"
Tiago Carvalho
"great product display and information, great prices"
Carla Alexandra Dias Ramos
"God products. The delivery time it's to long"
Jojek755
"Jest to bardzo fajna strona , posiadaj? mnóstwo towaru jak i jeszcze wi?cej promocji :) Szybka bezproblemowa wysy?ka , dobry centrum wsparcia i wysokiej jako?ci produkty . Chyba nic wi?cej nie trzeba mówi? . Polecam"
Vasileios Mpatzakas
"Many choices for electronic stuff and devices, at good prices, if you exploit the daily deals or other occasional deals. Only problem, average 40 days to deliver to Greece, even with priority line."
gearbest is rated 4.10 based on 79 reviews