gearbest Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend gearbest

Tell us how gearbest made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Avoid these Chinese sellers! They don't give options when there's a problem, hard to communicate with, they don't offer refund! Very poor customer service. Don't waste your money, better buy on eBay or Amazon. See what other buyers say about this ob the link below. https://www.reddit.com/r/gearbest/comments/705ksg/gearbest_is_a_scam_beware/"
Are you gearbest? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback gearbest receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"They send me a wrong pair of shoes, then they reply to my concern by telling me to keep items and they will refund me $5 out of £35 I spent on them. Don't get caught in their cheap prices, items very low quality and no refund. A very unpleasant experience that I do not wish to anyone"
"Do not buy from this company. I am in a legal battle now to get nearly £100 taken from my bank account and PayPal illegally, customer service are denying it. Dreadful people, stay away."
"Ok, so this is my experience buynig in GearBest.com. In general I'm so satisfied with the aftermarket service. I did many orders from this shop. All my parcel were well packed, and delivered fast. Quality of all I bought were very good. Also the customer service is great. I didn’t receive my product and I contacted with them after the stipulated shipping time explaining the situation. They were very nice and support me. Also they refunded my money to my Paypal account. My first order was a pair of spinners (they didn’t arrived) but I got a refund. Second I purchased a headphones, they are very good and the sound is great. Also I purchased a pair of upgrade cables for my headphones that converts into bluethooth headphones. I’m still waiting for a TV Box so I’ll contact whith they soon."
"Support/Customer service is very responsive and always try to resolve issues with my orders – if any happens (delivery, after sale help). I strongly recommend this store for everyone who likes to make shopping with trust and guarantee of high product quality. I strongly recommend this store for everyone who likes to make shopping with trust and guarantee of high product quality Like Reason of review: Good customer service. I liked: Support service, Great support, Products, Ticket solving."
"Gearbest for me is one of the best websites in the world. Good products, good price, reliable delivery, gentle service."
"I bought an item from this company,nearly 2 weeks now,I haven’t received the item yet. No option to cancel or claim money back.contact via chat,expect delivery 30 days.that is too long,Gearbest.uk,i thought this company is in uk,but they are in China."
"I really appreciate Gearbest. Shopping at GearBest helps me saving money and i know that this way my purchases will always arrive in the best conditions. Its support is amazing and helped me a lot in my orders. I would recommend GearBest to everyone because it really is amazing."
"Terrible company. Most unhelpful. Avoid at all costs. Products are shoddy cheap quality and their customer service is appalling."
"I really like to shop at Gearbest, I find this store very amazing. It has a wide variety of products at a very affordable price. I loved all of my purchases and plan to buy more."
"Damaged goods on arrival and delivery took 10 days longer than promised customer services offered $5 refund and said read small print in terms and conditions Product cost £100 and offered $5 refund Stay well away Scam company"
"Great deals throughout a year! I have been using Gearbest for a year now and I have been satisfied so far. They do not have the best deals all the time, but they have really good deals on several occasions throughout a year. The last thing I bought was Xiaomi Mi TV Box and the shipping was really fast. I waited for maybe 10-12 days for it to arrive. The product is of great quality as expected of Xiaomi and thanks to discounts on Gearbest, I got it relatively cheaply."
"I found everything at low cost , very great service! fast shipping and best prices ! Very good company !!!"
"Delivered on time and the things I order were as I was expecting."
"I have been ordering from GearBest for the last 3 years. Every item I bought was of expected quality and there was never any mixup. The only thing that might be annoying is the shipping time, but that is to be expected depending on the year season, carrier etc. I live in Europe so they usually have a special shipping methods tailored for Europe where you might get your more expensive product without paying additionally for customs taxes. They also have warehouses in Europe for some items, and you can get the item way much faster in about 2-3 days, but off course this will be 20-30% more expensive than ordering the item from China warehouse and waiting 2-3 weeks or sometimes longer. Sometimes it happens that items arrive in less than 10 days, but off course this all depends on many other factors..."
"I've bougth a few items from Gearbest and I'm really happy with the items and the service. The items were delivered inside the advised timeframe. Had a DOA issue that the customer support quickly sorted for me. The website is easy to navegate. In my experience, the portuguese (PT) version of the website is not very accurate in the descripion of the products. It's not properly translated, but it isn't a big issue. I definitely recomend."
"They have high quality products with good prices and a vast lot of products to choose from. They hv cheap shipping costs and the shipping time is fair as your don't have to wait a long time. One of the best website to shop online."
"Took too long to receive items"
"I bought two band straps for Garmin Fenix watch! I really liked them a lot! Navigation through the site for what i was looking for was absolutely easy! The hole design of the site is very likeable and you can easily find many things in lower prices if you use the Gearbest App which you can easily find on the store of your phone! There were lots of products available at very affordable prices, and i am totally satisfied with what i bought! I had a lot of things and of many prices to choose from. Also they are very accurate with the range of shipping days! I would easily recommend it! I got my item the sooner possible and i was very happy about my choice!"
"Item is late. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Shipping no CF511318941DE Order no 18092600949605550758 Item has not moved from parcel sorting centre in 3 weeks, customer service line repeatedly tells me to be patient and that they will contact me in 10 working days to tell me IF they have contacted the delivery service. 'I understand you wish to receive the items as soon as possible. But we need to got feedback form shippier then can we give you correct solution. Could you please wait 7-10 business days then come back again? We will offer you the right solution as soon as we have result.' NOT HAPPY ITEM IS ALREADY LATE AND SEEMS TO BE DOUBTFUL WHETHER IT WILL ARRIVE AT ALL. APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE. - RESPONSES TO QUESTIONS APPEAR TO BE AUTOMATED OR STOCK RESPONSES, MUCH LIKE THE RESPONSES TO PREVIOUS COMPLAINTS WITHIN THIS THREAD. - I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE A REAL RESPONSE FROM A REAL PERSON."
gearbest is rated 4.01 based on 117 reviews