gearbest Reviews

gearbest have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds. Full Insights

79% of reviewers recommend gearbest
6PM
6PM

How would you rate gearbest ?

"I've been buying from Gearbest for years now, I've bought several phones, a laptop and a smartwatch, I've never had any problems, in fact, when it happened that were some delay the customer service was excellent, they responded immediately and they clarified all my doubts. Of course shipping times are a bit long but it is an acceptable compromise to have quality products at a lower price. I recommend shopping on this site without problems."
"I have ordered a tablet from Gearbest. I am completely satisfied with Gearbest and the product itself. I am happy to share my experience. Item arrived in a bubble case so I am completely satisfied with the delivery. Item's speed of work is great and fluent. The item description and package information are clear and easy to understand. I will definitely use Gearbest in the future since it is reliable and user based! Please note that this review is not forced to do. This is my real and objective experience and I am willing to share this with other people. I hope this review will help those who are not experienced with online shopping."
"Good site whith many products at good prices with many offers. Till now everything I have ordered arrived on time and sometimes much earlier. Only with one product I had a delay but it wasnt Gearbest's issue. The swedish air post lost my packet and never shiped again with this shipping company."
"A loja é excelente! O atendimento e o comprometimento com o consumidor é incrível! Como não se vê nas lojas do meu país! Recomendo a todos. A entrega é rápida e segura!"
"A loja é excelente e com um compromisso com o consumidor que não se vê aqui no Brasil! Recomendo sempre!"
"Gearbest really worth it's name , they're the best store you could find on the web, best price , good package quality , good products at low price, fast shipping and a very good support team , can't ask for more , will continue to shop at them. I have bought several times with the gearbest and whenever I had problems they solved quickly, either by reversing or reseeding the product. I have total confidence in this site and I will definitely buy more. Gearbest realmente vale o seu nome, eles são a melhor loja que você poderia encontrar na web, melhor preço, boa qualidade de pacote, bons produtos a baixo preço, transporte rápido e uma equipe de suporte muito boa, não pode pedir mais, continuará para comprar neles. Eu comprei várias vezes com o gearbest e sempre que eu tive problemas eles resolveram rapidamente, invertendo ou propagando novamente o produto. Eu tenho total confiança neste site e com certeza vou comprar mais."
"No dia 12 de maio comprei um celular na gearbest, OR: 18051100973222371860, com o frete expresso e o prazo de entrega de 26 dias úteis. Depois de dois meses sem atualização no rastreamento entrei em contato com a loja e a orientação é que somente depois de SEIS meses eu posso reclamar ou reaver de alguma forma meu prejuízo. Na hora da compra eu fiz seguro pra cobrir eventuais problemas na entrega e agora eles se recusam a devolver meu dinheiro. Fica aqui o alerta! Não comprem na Gearbest, ela agora resolveu lesar seus clientes! On May 12 I bought a cell phone in gearbest, OR: 18051100973222371860, with express freight and delivery time of 26 business days. After two months with no update on tracking I contacted the store and the guidance is that only after SIX months can I claim or otherwise recover my loss. At the time of purchase I made insurance to cover any problems in the delivery and now they refuse to give me back my money. Here's the alert! Do not buy into Gearbest, it has now decided to hurt your customers!"
"Takes too long to receive the order will not use again month and a half and still not recieved"
"Don't expect any warranty claims or repairs. Very poor service, 24 hours per question asked. Awful!!"
"Perfect quality and fast shipping."
"product was not fit for purpose & broke soon after use. They did not replace"
"I must say that Gearbest is certainly on of the best option to do my shopping online. I use regularly Gearbest with great satisfaction and I recommend it to everyone. Gearbest has great products and great prices."
"The products received are of good quality and the delivery respects the announced time."
"otima empresa recomendo"
"I would like to share my exprience on shopping on ligne, and i offer you today the best commercial site with the excellence of a merchandise available to the buyer with a low price and in due course it is the site GEARBEST, it is really an excellent marketing web site. I made a lot of orders from gearbest and I must say that the experience is always first class i recived a product of hight qualitey Communication updating me on the status of my order is fast and clear, the store is easy to navigate with thousands of good products with good price literally offered with prices that can not be beaten. thank you gearbest."
"I'm happy with www.gearbest.com Soon, I bought a new phone from them. The product came very fast, I tracked the shipment easily. They offer discount coupons."
"nice prices!"
"Over a month ..any yet didn't get it."
"They had a very good return policy because my product broke twice and they still gave me new ones! Thanks gearbest"
"Goods delivered in good condition"
gearbest is rated 4.08 based on 87 reviews