Gear4music Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Gear4music

Tell us how Gear4music made you happy

"They have an awful after sale service. I have had to return faulty and damaged Nord keyboards a total of five times now. It takes up to 72 hours to receive a reply to emails and a couple more days before the return is organised. It takes nearly the full 3 months for the keyboards to be returned each time."
"Excellent service, well wrapped, a great present for my grandson"
"excellent delivery service and very fair prices"
"good customer service. I ordered a keyboard, was happy with it, but then decided to upgrade to an even better one. They were very willing to get the first one picked up for free and get the new one to me at a good price. Surprisingly even DPD returns worked out perfectly in this case."
"This must be one of the nicest shops on planet earth! I frequently buy gear from them and never ever had a problem! Staff is friendly and helpful, telefon hotline and customer care is on the highest level possible. I am a very happy customer and will come back as long as the shop will last, wich is hopefully forever! I love gear4music. Frequently they sell B-Stock items as they are of special interest to me.......and those items are of top quality and most of the times they have me guessing, how it comes, that item got named B-Stock, for the item is immaculate and flawless!"
Gear4music is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews