Gear4music  Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Gear4music
02AM
2AM

About Gear4music : Gear4music.com is the best value source of musical instruments and equipment in Europe! We sell over 7800 great quality new music products at extremely competitive prices, such as electric guitar packs from £60, drum kits from £160, PA systems from £199 and many other music technology items from £50 to £5000. Gear4music.com was launched in 2003 by Red Submarine Limited, and has become one of the largest retailers of musical instruments and equipment in the UK, now having over 200,000 registered customers. Our mission is simple: We want to make purchasing and owning musical instruments and equipment easy for everyone, by providing GREAT PRICES and EXCELLENT SERVICE.

sales@gear4music.com

Unit 2 Great North Way
York Business Park

Categories:
Entertainment
Music

Tell us how Gear4music  made you happy

"acheté une harpe, arrivée en mauvais état, instrument pas jouable, j'ai demandé un retour avec remboursement, ça fait 19 jours , toujours aucune nouvelle ils ne répondent plus a mes mails..... ça commence a être long l'histoire ...."
Are you Gear4music ? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Gear4music  receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Ordered the DD40 from Gear4music on Wednesday afternoon as I needed it for Friday for my sons 6th birthday I requested next day delivery. It was delivered Thursday 11am, I was so super chuffed with the fantastic, quick and easy ordering and delivery process!!! Thanks guys. Your team and the equipment made my son super happy on his special day!!!"
"The stand I bought was keenly priced and the process of ordering and delivery was faultless,goods right on time and great quality.Will definitely use this company again"
"Website very easy to use, always turns up when promised, even get an email to tell you a time. Annoyed nobody told me about these earlier. And no I don't work for them"
"Very easy to use, sells everything you would ever need at affordable prices. Kept informed every step of the way from purchase to delivery. Definitely recommend."
"Constant communication to keep informed on purchase, delivery was fast and in good condition"
"Very quick delivery and helpful customer service. Loads of stock with something for everyone."
"Gear4Music have consistenly delivered great products to me. Although they offer extensive guarantee periods for the products, I've yet to use them as everything I've bought from them has lasted and functioned as it should."
"Great stock. Always arrives on time."
"Prices are great, everything works great, but only as long as they send you the right thing. If they don't, you then have to deal with a disinterested helpdesk that don't care either about you or your order, don't read the messages and try to get everything wrong."
"Brilliant service, and great products 10/10"
"I have purchased several items from Gear 4music. Always arriving on time,and on the rare occasion when I have returned a product, I have had no problems with refunds. Total reliability and integrity,is their watchword. I know I can trust this company. I buy several items every year. Gear4music is my first choice .go to company for all things music based."
"Quality Online service, Quick delivery, communication from start to finish courier DPD very good service delivered on time not been bashed about, and the guitar was awesome. Not a mark on it set up was very good intonation nearly spot on it was a Yamaha Pacifica 212VQM Quilted Maple Tobacco Brown. Recommend GEAR4MUSIC, The guitar mentioned, and DPD. All in all a good buying experience."
"Next day delivery, item had a problem, replacement sent next day with no quibble."
"Ordered an electric guitar from them, which turned out to be faulty. Having phoned the customer service, was told that I could either have it collected at the delivery address, or that I could drop it off to one of DTPs drop off location. I chose to use the drop off option, where I was told that the item was too big to be able to drop off to them. Having phoned the customer service again, I was apologized to, and a pick up from the delivery address was arranged. Took the day off work for DTP to collect, and no one turned up. Having phoned customer service again, was apologized to again, and another pick up date was arranged with DTP, and same thing again... and again... and again.... I have taken 5 days off work so far, waiting for my faulty item to be collected, and a refund issued. Today was the 5th day and I still have a faulty guitar sitting in the hallway. You'd think I live in some remote location, but no. Middle of London, with a very accessible address. Avoid at all costs. Use their website as a price comparison and buy elsewhere, even if it costs a little more. Not worth the risk."
"Gear4Music took a very long time to sort out my return. All they had to do was send me a return label which is what Gear4Music said was going to happen like 3 days previously. I did not hear back once since 5 days. I received an email finally from customer services "the wrong item was sent due to a picking error". I have had to wait over a week for Gear4Music to resolve the label issue. I have phoned their customer service number & been on hold for 14 minutes and I hung up. Non-stop prerecorded messages about doing things via their website! Well I had but wasn't getting anywhere! Now I am still awaiting for a refund since April 3rd. Gear4Music customer service and after sales is very, very poor! Don't think I'll be ordering from Gear4Music again in a hurry!"
Gear4music  is rated 4.06 based on 16 reviews