Gear4music Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gear4music

Tell us how Gear4music made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Bought korg b1. Had fun for almost 2 years and then it broke. Picked up and fixed for free under warranty with 4-5 weeks. Great international service.
The investors that were going to make any money out of this place have been, done that, and recently gone, all that's left now is the mugs pumping good money after bad.. Nothing on here amazon and elsewhere doesn't do better. Bail while the parachutes are there... because soon they won't be.
delivery was very fast, there was a slight problem with the banjo I purchased but it was sorted out quickly (within 2 days no fuss). excellent service, would certainly use again
Very happy with the quality of my purchases. Good prices. Very prompt dispatch and delivery. Helpline response was quick, polite and informative. I received one unsuitable item (the ordering error was mine) and they quickly sorted me out on the phone and dispatched an immediate replacement. An excellent buying experience.
very very poor tried twice I will never bother again !!!!
They have an awful after sale service. I have had to return faulty and damaged Nord keyboards a total of five times now. It takes up to 72 hours to receive a reply to emails and a couple more days before the return is organised. It takes nearly the full 3 months for the keyboards to be returned each time.
Excellent service, well wrapped, a great present for my grandson
excellent delivery service and very fair prices
good customer service. I ordered a keyboard, was happy with it, but then decided to upgrade to an even better one. They were very willing to get the first one picked up for free and get the new one to me at a good price. Surprisingly even DPD returns worked out perfectly in this case.
This must be one of the nicest shops on planet earth! I frequently buy gear from them and never ever had a problem! Staff is friendly and helpful, telefon hotline and customer care is on the highest level possible. I am a very happy customer and will come back as long as the shop will last, wich is hopefully forever! I love gear4music. Frequently they sell B-Stock items as they are of special interest to me.......and those items are of top quality and most of the times they have me guessing, how it comes, that item got named B-Stock, for the item is immaculate and flawless!
Delivery very fast excellent value for money
Delivery very fast excellent value for money
Good product good price great sevice
Gear4music is rated 4.15 based on 13 reviews