The Co-operative Insurance Reviews

B
Happiness Grade

The Co-operative Insurance have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

A-

Price - Excellent

88.24%
Industry Average
Very competitive prices and staff professional all the time xd
- Anonymous
I have always been with them as breakdown is in the price of insurance staff have always been polite and very helpful highly recommend
- Jo
Price was competitive. The process was simple and quickly achieved
B-

Refunds - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
I have had no problems with this company. Their price was competitive and when I recently added another driver to my policy, I was actually given a £30 refund. Smooth operation.
- Judith
The insurance company was great till I had false information given to me about being refunded money on my account, absolutely livid, not acceptable
- Anonymous
Very happy initially however when I went to insure a second car it became difficult so I left for another company insurer with no problem insuring me for 2 cars I did receive a quick refund of money due but would have preferred to stay
- Jackie
78.57%
Industry Average
Couldn't fault the service of Co-op Eco Insurance, clear and precise conversations from English-speaking assistants which saves any misunderstandings due to the language barrier.
- Anonymous
Excellent service! Would recommend to all my friends.
- Bill Bryce