The Co-operative Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Co-operative Insurance
Over a week

Tell us how The Co-operative Insurance made you happy
You bother customers with lots of questions , you was keep asking for documents for half of the policy . Then by mistake you send me a letter that my policy will be cancelled !! Im driving for 9 years , i have 9 years no claim bonus , i always had insurance but never had so much headache with any other company !! And now after almost a year of paying you when I had minor incident with POLICE OFFICER what wasn’t my fould as they scratch my car when it was parked in front of my property you say that you won’t fix my car because I change my wheels ??!! And I wasn’t aware I have to inform you! I didn’t make massive modification ! Its just a wheels !!! I’m really not happy with your service and will make sure that non of my friends do business with you !!! So many insurances I had and NEVER , NEVER i didn’t have so much problems what with you !!! Horrible company !!!
I went with the Co-op car insurance because it was the cheapest on offer, I paid £350. I informed them at the time of a non-fault accident that I had been involved in 2 months previously however, 2 months after taking out the policy the Co-op put my car insurance up to £550. When I queried the reason for this they said it was because the non-fault accident was still ongoing. The person who caused the accident was prosecuted in Court but the Co-op would not reduce my insurance to the original amount of £350. I felt like I had been conned.
Not had to claim
(Car Insurance) - Posted 11 months ago
Rubbish. Tradesman they sent gave no notice , assessor they sent didn't know cause of leak but was sure they weren't liable . Amateurs.
Very good can't complain
(Car Insurance) - Posted 11 months ago
An exceptionally easy website to use, compared to a lot of others. I completed my questionnaire and was insured within about 10 minutes. The Co-op Insurance also saved me just £115 over my previous insurer, for the same circumstances. A bargain !!!
(Car Insurance) - Posted 11 months ago
lost half of our roof in storm Deirdrie, took 34 days for Sedgwick Loss Adjustors to come out(co-op pay Sedgwick to miminise their claims) claim still not settled. still waiting, we pay for house insurance, co-ops loss adjustor said " why have you not made your roof watertight? "
No problems. Very helpful.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 11 months ago
Very easy to change to this company and the customer service is brilliant.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 11 months ago
I will go with this Insurer again this year If they appear to be the cheapest.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 11 months ago
Good clear advice and made to understand and very helpful and clear to me Communication was excellent
(Car Insurance) - Posted 11 months ago
As I am a professional Coach and Bus driver for many many years. Due to my experience I hardly make any claims
VERY GOOD, EASY
(Car Insurance) - Posted 11 months ago
Stay clear of the car insurance arm, they are incompetent, maybe a couple of pound cheaper but trust me and read other review, it is not worth it.
A good insurer, pounds cheaper than any other - with money back after three months.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
The same as the rest click on go through the questions simple
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
My mothers vehicle has been undervalued even though i have send the insurance company and the independent engineer proof off the live market value off what similar cars are on in the market this is including the specification my vehicle has/had ,even after justifying my point i am getting paid less than half what my vehicle is worth is this fair to you if you was getting paid out less than half!? when disputing with them their staff kept on contradicting themselves and when confronted just kept in repeating the same over and over again so we are just going in circles. they than turn around and say we don't look at that auto trader and eBay, yeah because people selling on them websites are lairs aren't they! By far the worst ever company i have had to deal with never going to use this company in the future. i wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy.
.................
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Before Xmas I had to claim on my home emergency cover (no hot water). When I claimed I was advised that element of my policy was provided by axa. After 2 weeks of ineptitude from axa, during which heating engineers failed to turn up, I found my own company to do the repairs. During this period I requested the co-op to chase this up as my insurance premium had been paid to them and not to axa. Not unreasonably I expected them to take some ownership in resolving the situation. Whilst I spoke to some pleasant people at the co-op, they all ultimately passed the buck to axa. What they failed to grasp was I purchased EMERGENCY cover. Would I recommend? Definitely not!
Very good service