Swiftcover.com Reviews

Swiftcover.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices and customer service. Full Insights

59% of reviewers recommend Swiftcover.com
04AM
4AM
Telephone

How would you rate Swiftcover.com ?

"Was left stranded 80 miles away from home, reported the accident told I’d get a curtesy car to travel back with my young daughter, then told 2 days later you’ll have too make your own way back and we’ll give you up to £300 expenses, but make it the cheapest way possible. Shocking customer service."
"Awful customer service. Truly dreadful. They proudly say they have UK call centers but you will easily wait for over an hour getting past from pillar to post to get through to anyone plus you are getting charged for the 'pleasure' of waiting. Frustrating and just plain poor. Would rather they outsource their call centre."
"Three hours on hold and counting..."
"For some reason this company can not get anywhere near other car insurance quotes like hundreds difference for the same policy with same benefits with a different company why don't bother with them"
"very poor response to any e-mails. confusion. 1 hour to get through on phone. Told me they had done things but nothing appended. Shocking customer service."
"0/5 ! £52 to cancel... Disgusting.. will never use them again!"
"I reported a stolen car and was told I would be contacted to arrange a courtesy car. I heard nothing for a few hours and hence called back. I was then told the office was closed until Monday (I contacted them on Saturday)...there was nothing they could do until the main office was open again (in 2 days). I'm a Community Nurse and was unable to see my patients. Happy to take my money but the service received is shocking.....avoid at all costs."
"OMG I was on hold for ever! worst customer services in the world! Miss leading information rude and very unprofessional will not recommend to anyone and will cancel my policy!"
"I left my review on trustpilot. I wont be using them again. A case of computer says no."
"An automated telephone system - every one minute “thank you for being patient, please continue to hold” - so far 30 minutes - this is to claim back the £250 excess - how long to answer a call?"
"EVERYTHING."
"On Wednesday 8th Nov 2017, I was involved in a low speed shunt into the rear of a United Utilities van, on Deansgate, Manchester. I phoned Swiftcover, gave them all the details, and was promised a recovery truck within the hour. Four hours later, still no joy, so tried to phone Swiftcover for 26 minutes and no one answered, so I phoned their recovery dept, only to be told to phone the main accident helpline, I told him no one was answering, but it went on deaf ears. The only good thing is my complaint went to a higher level. In the meantime, I phoned a Body repair garage near my home, who arranged for a recovery truck. Then I got a call from Swiftcover, apologising for their mistake, apparently the woman I gave my details to previously had missed out a digit on my phone, so were unable to ring me back, this is despite asking for my car reg and phone number FOUR TIMES ! Not forgetting all the information would have been on their computer screen, from my original proposal ! Even though I was promised a full enquiry, into my complaint, I have heard nothing to date, nor have they been in touch with me regarding the accident. My car was recovered by the body repairer of my choice and is in the process of being repaired, however, the bill for the recovery service will be passed on to Swiftcover. This is the first accident claim I have ever had, and get treated like I have. The service is a disgrace, and I will never insure with Swiftcover again. Customer claim ref No 1476106."
"So far bloody useless. Had a car accident which isn’t my fault. Called AS SOON as it happened. Informed I would get a phone call back. Never did. Called the next day told a repairer would contact me within four hours. Never did. Now they are closed “can you call back Monday” without a car for the whole weekend...."
"please don`t bother unless you want unbelievable stress and frustration costing you a lot more money than your cheap quote, in the event of a claim your adviser when telephoning will tell you one thing, and when the claim is settled your the one very much out of pocket, I would rather stab myself in the eye with a screwdriver than use this company again"
"The insurance company is a crap!!! Was hit while stationary in my car by other driver - and my premiums gone up £300!!! For not my fault accident!!! That's a joke! Been told that even if it's not my fault I am more likely to get in the accident in the future!!!! I WAS STATIONARY!!!! Have 10 years NCB... jokers. Moved to other insurer and paying much less... will cancel home insurance as well as it has gone up by £100 for no reason..."
"Still waiting for Swiftcover to pick up the phone, 31 minutes waiting time up to now!!!"
"Currently been on hold for 1 hr 20 mins trying to chase up the £250 excess that has been owed to me for several weeks. If you like sitting for hours upon end on the phone then take out a policy with this company - it's always the same!"
"Please never renew with Swithcover just been totally robbed my premium nearly doubled in one year ."
"Terrible. More than two months after waiving the excess on my claim I'm yet to receive back the £250 I'm owed. Most emails to their customer service were just ignored. Multiple phone calls have all received a different answer as to how to get back the excess. I've now had to contact the garage. Their approved garage were also very poor. They didn't properly repair the car the first time, and then tried to charge me hundreds of pounds for a new a/c compressor when I returned it. When I refused to pay, they 'magically' tightened a belt and fixed the problem ;-) Would never use swiftcover again."
"I have a claim that I have agreed. I now have no car (the courtesy one was given back on Saturday) and I have been told by Copart, that they have sent the money to Swift, and the money should be in my bank in the next 7 working days. I have tried numerous times to contact Swift, but cannot wait for more that 30 minutes, as I have a life!"
Swiftcover.com is rated 3.32 based on 160 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!