Swiftcover.com Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Swiftcover.com
02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Swiftcover.com?

Tell us how Swiftcover.com made you happy

Telephone
9 minutes
Avg Email Response Time
"It takes about 40 minutes for someone to answer every time I call up to ask for an update on my claim, only to then be transferred to another queue for another 30 minutes each time! When I finally get to the correct department which deals with the engineer who's been assessing the damages on my car, the engineer was not available every time I called for 2 weeks. Every time I ask the advisers, they don't know how long the engineer is off for, nor do they help get things moving whilst the engineer is away, i.e. could another engineer give me a call back or could they get hold of the engineer's supervisor to help out etc. All I got back from the advisers were usually "I will email the engineer again to see if I get a response", or "I will get the engineer to call you directly", worst response being "I'm not sure how I can help you if the engineer is not available". This has now gone on for well over 10 weeks and still going. Swiftcover is total garbage! I guess that's why they are cheap but now I can say I've learnt my lesson and it's definitely not worth the hassle just to save a little bit more money!"
Are you Swiftcover.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Worst experience ever!! I had my car accident on 7th January. It took almost 3 weeks for Swiftcover to instruct the Recovery company to take my damaged car to their approved garage. 5 weeks have past now and the garage is STILL waiting for Swiftcover to authorise repair - that's now 8 weeks and counting!! The engineer who's responsible for authorising repairs has not returned any phone calls and emails!!"
"Worst customer service, plus its a premium line. They are making millions just off the phone lines where customers are left to wait 30mins plus. If zero starts were an option on here that's what they would get from me."
"DO NOT INSURE WITH SWIFT COVER. save yourself the trouble! UNCONTACTABLE. Appalling. Should you have an emergency and need to claim you will wish you had gone elsewhere!!"
"Not very swift . 30 minutes on hold for them to finally awnser and say were very busy please call back another time"
"Very easy to set up my insurance, no complications, very responsive company. Paperwork arrived super fast. Brilliant price."
"I have used Swiftcover for a number of years, but will never do so again after my recent experience. Having believed my insurance had been renewed without issue, I returned from holiday to find a letter threatening me with debt collection. Swiftcover had tried to take payment for the renewal from a card that had expired, but rather than let me know this and resolve the situation in a reasonable manner they fined me. I have used several other insurance companies for both home insurance and car and never have I experienced such appalling customer service. Their staff are dismissive and condescending, and their is no regard for customer loyalty."
"Truly frustrating company if you can get through goodluck I have been trying for over a week each time spending hour of my lunch break due to work! Not having got through! I am the 3rd party and trying to get the claim matters sorted Jesus Christ! This company is a nightmare ! How come FCS aren’t sojmg anything about there customer service !?"
"Very quick and easy to use"
"Was left stranded 80 miles away from home, reported the accident told I’d get a curtesy car to travel back with my young daughter, then told 2 days later you’ll have too make your own way back and we’ll give you up to £300 expenses, but make it the cheapest way possible. Shocking customer service."
"Awful customer service. Truly dreadful. They proudly say they have UK call centers but you will easily wait for over an hour getting past from pillar to post to get through to anyone plus you are getting charged for the 'pleasure' of waiting. Frustrating and just plain poor. Would rather they outsource their call centre."
"Three hours on hold and counting..."
"For some reason this company can not get anywhere near other car insurance quotes like hundreds difference for the same policy with same benefits with a different company why don't bother with them"
"very poor response to any e-mails. confusion. 1 hour to get through on phone. Told me they had done things but nothing appended. Shocking customer service."
"0/5 ! £52 to cancel... Disgusting.. will never use them again!"
"I reported a stolen car and was told I would be contacted to arrange a courtesy car. I heard nothing for a few hours and hence called back. I was then told the office was closed until Monday (I contacted them on Saturday)...there was nothing they could do until the main office was open again (in 2 days). I'm a Community Nurse and was unable to see my patients. Happy to take my money but the service received is shocking.....avoid at all costs."
"OMG I was on hold for ever! worst customer services in the world! Miss leading information rude and very unprofessional will not recommend to anyone and will cancel my policy!"
"I left my review on trustpilot. I wont be using them again. A case of computer says no."
"An automated telephone system - every one minute “thank you for being patient, please continue to hold” - so far 30 minutes - this is to claim back the £250 excess - how long to answer a call?"
Swiftcover.com is rated 3.24 based on 169 reviews