RAC Insurance Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend RAC Insurance

Tell us how RAC Insurance made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Great price for car insurance will use them again."
"good easy to use and info given"
"They are the best!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"The policy was quick and easy to sort out and very reasonable"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Does what it says on the can......just like RAC itself .....solid ,trustworthy and reliable"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"I found that the rac give you useful advice on driving and new laws in monthly emails were precious insurers just seem to want your money"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Very efficient Very helpful Gave uncomplicated answers to any information request"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Helo. Rac I wont new offer for a new years if you do like me if not please make shy do so to be notified by SMS, telephone and email"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Good company"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"I definitely made the right choice with RAC Insurance. On finding my brilliant deal, their website then guided me through each step, offering added-extras to make life easier. A positive experience from beginning to end, my welcome pack and insurance policy were received by email within minutes, reassuring me that I was covered and ready to go."
"Easy straight forward doing it on line nice and easy no quibble 5star"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"Very efficient, thorough and friendly! 100% recommend RAC insurance"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"Being a first time driver this insurance was extremely expensive but was the cheapest one out of the options provided to me by Go Compare. Apart from the ridiculous price everything was easy to set up, black box was installed at a location and date of my choice. They just take the money every month and that's that. Would recommend this insurance to any first time drivers but if you find an insurance provider that's cheaper go with that."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
"Very straightforward. .easy to pay"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
"I was unfortunate to be involved in a none fault accident resulting in my car being written off, it was declared a category n so I was able to buy it back, from the moment I reported the accident to them within 1 hour I had been contacted by different departments of their team ie courtesy car (delivered that day) solicitors etc, anyway two weeks later I got the cheque for my car(which was more than I paid for it) minus the buying back fee. I can't praise them enough 5 star +!!"
"I had to telephone RAC Insurance to check some of the details in my GO Compare quotation. Their operative Derick was extremely helpful and I made some minor adjustments."
"cheapest i could find on go compare"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
"My previous insurance increased substantially at renewal despite 12 years NCB - so tried RAC who insure another vehicle for us. Even with add-ons my new premium is over £100.00 less than my previous insurance, but still has a 5star defacto rating and several add-ons. Delighted I made the change, and will be coming back to RAC when my house insurance is due."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
"Only one problem,when ringing up to report a breakdown has with many large companies its a 0333 number,apart from that highly satisfied."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
"Customer service is very good and so are the prices!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 9 months ago