RAC Insurance Reviews

Cancellations & Refunds
Cancellation Process
Difficult

Tell us how RAC Insurance made you happy
Contacted RAC today for the first time . A man named Keith was sent out to me at 01LL and arrived within 20 minutes of making the phone call. Keith dianogised the issue very quickly . Very happy with service and staff . Thank you
Always willing to help. Purchased a Car Breakdown Insurance from RAC. I did not get a confirmation from them. As soon I made them realise, it was quickly sent and the person on the phone was very professional.
got very reasonable price this year.
ok not bad
Signed up for car insurance back in June as they had the cheapest premiums available, and it was not a black box policy which was great.
Unfortunaley my car had a head gasket failure and it was time to get rid of it and start looking for a new one.
Read lots of bad reviews regarding RAC cancellations but I got through to a woman from sunderland and after explaining, my policy was cancelled within minutes and I was charged the normal cancellation fee of £55. Since I rang up 1 day before the next month started, they had already started taking around £40 so the cancellation fee I had to pay had deducted this so only had around £15 to pay. Lovely woman and lovely service :D
Very quick and easy to buy insurance. Documents provided straight away. Great service.
Great customer service excellent value for money
Had a few issues with breakdowns etc and I found them to be very quick and professional. Last year I got a good deal with them and think I saved some money despite the miles I was doing. Once I broke down whilst heavily pregnant and they came really fast and got me sorted which was amazing as I was really worried about my baby.
hassle free easy to understand
Brilliant service, happy with quote
Good service
Cheap quote saved £90 well happy 😊
Insurance was sorted in 5 minutes easy to use and a good quote
Helpful customer service
(Car Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thank you rac for make this a policy is verry good...
Great service
quick reply and a very good price
I've had breakdown cover with RAC for quite a few years now, my experience with them has always been very good. One particularly memorable was when my car broke down on my way home from work on 1st January and RAC got me back on the road just in time for tea. Very happy and would certainly recommend the service.
Very easy and fast
Nice and easy to complete request helpful staff good back up good value for money
RAC Insurance is rated 2.50 based on 883 reviews