RAC Insurance Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend RAC Insurance

Tell us how RAC Insurance made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"a good price from r a c and good cover"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"simple, no problems at all."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"They contacted me because battery cover wasn't on it anymore. They contacted me via post & phone."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"I am very pleased with the way you sorted out my claim and feel I was treated with respect and complete satisfaction"
"Excellent VFM"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"A very easy site to understand and had no problems getting what i wanted"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Was very helpfull and friendly . Made the change to details go smoothly , no stress. Happy with outcome ."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Yes They were very helpful for me and i would like to stay with you but can you tell me how much a learner driver would cost me on my insurance please"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Very good company to which I have no objections."
"Is ok"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Cannot fault them.everything easy to understand .and documentation obtained without problems. Will probably reinsure with RAC."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"The easiest and best insurer I have ever dealt with."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"It was easy to change from my previous insurer and I am pleased with the cover provided for the price."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"very pleased and would use it again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Easy to get comparisons. Good prices offered by doing online."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"I was extremely satisfied with the information I was provided and the service was very professional The car and breakdown cover I require was explained to me and I was happy to go ahead with the insurance Thank you"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Good Value policy with a well renowned company. Couldn't ask for more."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Fantastic service. Much better than Sheilas Wheels. Quick to get through to on the phone. Nice, friendly staff, helpful and really glad I took my policy out with them. Good price too. Sheila's Wheels was £40.28 per month and theirs was £18.18 for the same cover."
"The RAC was very kind and helpful with regards to the quick response and actions taken from him that day. I was provided with a courtesy car that was arranged by him which I was very grateful for ."
"Good customer service."