RAC Insurance Reviews

52% of reviewers recommend RAC Insurance

Tell us how RAC Insurance made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Very good service. Very pleased."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Very pleasantly surprised that this company could provide a very comprehensive house insurance policy at a VERY competitive price. Hope they can femain competitive at renewal time."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"RAC seem to be good haven’t had any real issues apart from with the black box. The app isn’t very accurate/ the box isn’t meaning my score was a lot lower than it should be as I don’t speed but it thinks that I am, and I tried to get it sorted but they never did anything about it"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"I was looking to change my Home Contents Policy after my renewal details came in. The RAC was half the cost of the renewal, it was so easy to change."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Further to my one star Review I , completely made a mistake over debit into my Account and RAC have been first class at accepting my apology , thanks !"
"Very easy to get clear prices."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"exelent end esye"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Very professional and no problems communicating."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"V good would & have recommended to friends"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"I Am Very Pleased With The Service I Am Getting"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"rac insurance were very quick no hassle and a delight to trade with i got a better cover for a cheaper price plus breakdown cover and key insurance great news for the motorist will be back this year many thanks"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"easy to understand the level of insurance and exactly what you were covered for"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"I am very happy with the RAC insurance cover"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"very helpful advise when setting up policy fully explained the whole set up from start to finish well done to you all many thanks"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"A good clear usage Easy to follow and understand"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"As a "new" boy I am unable to give any objective comment"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"This enabled me to see at a glance my different options - GREAT"
"Nice"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"I was shopping for car insurance and your policy seemed a very good deal."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"No problem with the car insurance. However thinking twice about renewing due ti very bad service when renewing my breakdown cover."
RAC Insurance is rated 3.11 based on 549 reviews