RAC Insurance Reviews

Difficult

Tell us how RAC Insurance made you happy
will wait until renewal;
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
I am completely satisfied that I have come to RAC car Insurance. I have had to call on the services due to a breakdown and found out that I had the wrong cover. I was given the correct information on contact, and found the service and help I received first class. Thank You RAC.
NO PROBLEMS SO FAR
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Good service but not significantly better than the competition. Bit miffed that on changing a vehicle, despite the policy cost going up , still a charge to simply change the reg/colour/make& model . Not justifiable unless the secretarial rate is around £500 per hour as this is an Internet account so no actual paper or postage !
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
I found first communication difficult due to language barrier not to sure what I had taken out, breakdown cover etc. Thought the £25 changeover excessive but hey, up for renewal soon?
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
I was not happy when I had to make a mid term adjustment when I changed car. The policy is all online and paperless but when I changed my car I got charged a 25 pound admin fee?????. For changing my own details on a paperless policy, wheres the admin in that. I was not happy and ive had no refund.
Good
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
Was happy with my quote and the policy that was offered to me
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
very good may use again this year
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
I was impressed with the honesty of my dealing with your company and will be in touch shortly for a quote for the coming year.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
when I contacted the R.A.C FOR MY INSURANCE, THEY EXPLAINED IN DETAIL WHAT THE TOTAL PRICE WAS AND ASKED ALL THE RELIVANT DETAILS,
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
The difficulty in changing insurer was that the previous insurer , Endsleigh , used every excuse to delay confirming my no-claims bonus , whilst RAC had a strict time limit on getting this . Someone needs to understand that the insured party has no power to compel their former insurer to play ball once they know you are leaving anyway ...maybe I should just have gone straight to the Ombudsman but the delay could have left me without cover , so either way I lose ?
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
I had to call my provider in order to change my reg plate - I was unable to make this change online. It took over ten minutes to change and cost me £30 to do so which I thought was ridiculous! I recently moved house so then needed to change address on policy. My partner was able to change his online for free with his provider. Not the case with RAC - it would have cost another £30 to change this. I called them and they 'waived' the fee when I threatened to cancel the policy. Small things like a change of address should be free to change!!!
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
Saved money as RAC were cheaper than my last insurer for the same policy
Easy
Very professional service providers
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
We are very pleased with our policy and it is done by direct debit so we don't have to have contact
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
East to understand and about average for insurance provider but the premium was good and covered all of my needs.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
I found them very helpful
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
Very easy to join and great value. Everything done quickly and efficiently. After sales service was good and any queries dealt with. Would highly recommend.
RAC Insurance is rated 2.82 based on 673 reviews