Quick-Sure Insurance Limited Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Quick-Sure Insurance Limited

How would you rate Quick-Sure Insurance Limited ?

"Absolutely worst insurance company ever"
Annoyedcustomer
Unverified Reviewer
"The company site doesnt allow the email icon to actually connect so you go through your email provider and they never reply to your query, your calls are cut off you cant get to speak to anyone, once i managed to speak to an advisor its the worst insurance company ive ever dealt with dont go there."
"You wont renew my insurance even tho been with you a year with no claims or missed payments"
"Poor service, takes forever to get through or you leave a message and no-one calls back, Do not respond back to emails. If your stressed out due to an accident this does not make it easier as its really difficult to get hold of them."
"This company is worst. They take forever to resolve a claim and provide you with a substandard unprofessional service"
"Wouldnt renew my car insurance even though i made no claims and wont let me have ncb statement until day after my insurance runs out. Rubbish service."
"They tell you that if you have an accident you will get a courtesy car... maybe you will but not until 10 days later!!! Awful servicr"
"I wouldn't even give it one star! I have just left the court room after 11months of none stop problems with this ridiculous company! The sooner they stop providing car insurance the better for everyone. Total waste of money!"
"cancelled my policy without telling me !!! won't renew my policy and now won't provide me with my NCB, DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY, i'm questioning whether it's actually a legit company or not. ABSOLUTELY AWFUL"
"It's a pain trying to speak to anyone my daughter past her driving test she had to inform them via email my insurance for fully comp went from 73 pounds to 468 pounds we decided just before the first payment of 468 was due we cancelled and went to more than we now need our no claims bonus and not getting anywhere all I want to do is speak to a human being"
"They are bullies. Unprofessional, rude, terrorizing uneducated bunch. I never got answers to my questions. Asked to provide their manager's contact numbers but was refused. After 8 month they have decided to ask for MOT certificate of my vehicle which I have sold and did the vehicle change with them. They have cancelled my policy. I rang them and asked why they have cancelled my policy, their answer was ''we have not received requested MOT document''. I said that vehicle was sold and I do not have it how can I provide it. They said we can not do anything. Complete unprofessional and rude. Regret that I purchased and paid for a year in advance. Please avoid at all costs, even if they offer you free insurance. Quick Sure insurance is not fit to be on the market and should be taken off."
"""NIGHTMARE'''' of a company , put my no claims bonus to 0 even though I didn't claim ( had 9 years no claims bonus ) cannot rectify this as they won't reply to me . DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY !!! They are the worst insurance I've ever had to deal with in 35 years ........"
"Dreadful. Call centre will not allow you to hold and speak to anyone. Advises you to email instead with the promise that they will reply within an hour. 24 hours later, numerous emails and pointless calls and still no reply on an urgent matter. Have been fined by another insurance company as a result of their tardiness. Wouldn't even give them 1 star to be honest. Avoid"
"Refused to renew car insurance this year for no reason and can't get proof of ncd from to prove to any of insurance company which is a big worry"
"My policy expired and I needed the updated NCB for my new insurer, however they were refusing to provide this. When I took out the policy in 2016 I provided all the documents they needed and uploaded these online, noone called me to say that they weren't acceptable. Which is what they are saying now. They also decided not to renew my car insurance without any reason. Is this a genuine company as all Ive been reading is how bad they are. Customer service I can't get through to...automated voice tells me they can't transfer me to anyone due to high volume of calls and try again later. Absolutely ridiculous"
"I have been driving for over 20 years the worst company I have ever deal with never again stay away"
"Cancelled Insurance with no explanation."
"I was with Quick-sure for a year. The service was poor, when you rang customer service you got cut off. I was not able to speak to anyone. They didn't reply to my emails regarding my no claims certificate for my new insurance company. Nightmare!"
"Declined to renew policy for no reason. They never paid out my claims after the theft of my car. Worst service and you will never be able to get through to them, phone system makes sure that you get cut off first. I would say keep away I couldn't imagine how bad and stressful it would be if you needed to make a claim. Once you make a claim, first they take all your excesses, reduce your NCD to zero and they will not renew your next policy once it expires or cancel it without reasons given. None or my complaint letters got replied nor letter replied. Their complaint head office in registered in Gibraltar, so any complaint correspondence never get replied. If you do not want any regret stay away from this insurance company or lose all your NCD just stay away. All they care after is your money and"
"Cancelled policy for no reason. worst service and you will never be able to get through to them, phone system makes sure that you get cut off first. I would say keep away I couldn't imagine how bad and stressful it would be if you needed to make a claim."
Quick-Sure Insurance Limited is rated 2.24 based on 178 reviews