Nova Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Nova

Tell us how Nova made you happy

Telephone
"Awful company. Not helpful, rude, put prices up compared to what comes up on comparison sites. Would NOT recommend"
"Take your money then they're not interested!! Taken nearly two months to get my documents sent to me after numerous emails and phone calls with no replying from them! Also a coincidence that I get inundated with scam calls and sales after I delt with this company. Selling information to other companies."
"I don't know how these people sleep at night. My son paid for his insurance and was then contacted by Nova to say that the price comparison site had his small van down as a pick-up, also any named drivers have to drive an equal amount as the policy holder and they wanted an £400 extra to cover him. He can barely scrape together the £1700 original price so told them he couldn't go ahead. They told him that they're going to take a £60 cancellation fee and refund the rest tomorrow, although after reading other reviews this timescale seems unlikely. Please avoid this awful company."
"After choosing Nova insurance through a comparison website as they were the cheapest. I had a phone call shortly after to go through some more details. The man I spoke to said I would actually have to pay more for the policy. So the price you see isn’t what you get. Apparently. After a disagreement with said price increase and the fact the employee I spoke to was absolutely not made for customer service I cancelled the policy right away. Only to be told I had a £90 cancellation fee. Which is theft to be honest. However, when it came to refunding the £210 minus the £90 they’ve stolen. I was told it would take 3-5 days. And guess what. After 3-5 days. Still no refund. So I phoned, and was told it was actually 6-8 weeks for me to receive a refund. This is just so poor. But that’s not the worst thing. After 8 weeks I still didn’t receive my refund. So I phone again. And told it will be refunded within 3 days. It was indeed refunded. But not the amount that should’ve been. The company decided to keep an extra £49, just because they can. If you are thinking of using this company. Think again. If you are using a comparison website. Choose the next one down. Save yourself a few hundred pounds. Absolute robbers."
"Absolute joke of a company. 6 years NCB, no changes or claims etc yet expect me to renew again after RAISING my insurance by £166! Last year with them my renewal offer was less than year before as it should be, why on earth they think its acceptable to raise it hundreds this year, when no changes/claims have been made, I don't know! No explanation given at all. Disgusting. Avoid, avoid, avoid!!"
"Terrible customer service. None of the staff follow up on things and all they seem to do is pass the buck. Manager never available to speak to and issues that you have never get sorted. Stay far away from them for car insurance."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"took out van insurance on wed not due to start till Friday. I cancelled same day because of price hike due online question. I was told on the same day that my policy was cancelled minus £60. I was due for a refund on fri. No reply to my calls or email. Called over aweek later only to be told that my refund was issued yesterday. 6 days later! Don't bother with this company"
"recieved policy ok but was not provided with contact number for breakdown cover.Fortunately i have not had to use this,if i had i would of had a problem."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago