Nova Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Nova

How would you rate Nova ?

"Terrible customer service. None of the staff follow up on things and all they seem to do is pass the buck. Manager never available to speak to and issues that you have never get sorted. Stay far away from them for car insurance."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"took out van insurance on wed not due to start till Friday. I cancelled same day because of price hike due online question. I was told on the same day that my policy was cancelled minus £60. I was due for a refund on fri. No reply to my calls or email. Called over aweek later only to be told that my refund was issued yesterday. 6 days later! Don't bother with this company"
"recieved policy ok but was not provided with contact number for breakdown cover.Fortunately i have not had to use this,if i had i would of had a problem."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago