Motorcycle Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Motorcycle Direct
Read Motorcycle Direct Reviews
Not answering their phones, spent a minimum of 4 hours to speak to somebody. Placed in hold and then phone got interrupted. Another hour to get trough to the next consultant and then again placed on hold. Absolutely nightmare.
Hi Alexandru, Thank you for your review. We`re sorry to hear you did not receive a great experience. Thank you for letting us know your concerns. We will do all we can to ensure we provide a satisfactory experience to you in the future. If you wish to discuss your matter in more detail, please contact our team who will be happy to assist. 0344 800 0966 customer.services@europa-group.co.uk Kind Regards, Motorcycle Direct
Very nice company, excellent price and customer service
Hi Johnny, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a generous review. We hope to provide a great service whenever you need us. Kind Regards, Motorcycle Direct
Excellent price ... the insurance quote had everything I needed .. excellent customer service ... no hesitation in taking out the motorbike insurance ..
Thanks for everybody , im satisfaced.
Easy to contact and very helpful
Helpful staff on the phone, made it easy to complete my bike insurance purchase 👍
Very efficient and competitive price.
price was reasonable
Awful. Bought motorcycle insurance based on the information (coverage, excesses etc.) given at time of purchase. When I received the info the excess had changed, called them to clarify, was informed that was how it was, end of. If I wanted to cancel (within 14 days) it would cost me £25. Utterly awful, will never use again, fervently hope I don't have an accident.
Great value for money and very quick and no fuss
Perfect... very quick and very good price .
The price
Bought through confused.com. We’re the best price including a few extras I wanted. Took out policy online and was very easy and straightforward. Would recommend!
very helpful and friendly staff
Half the price of my previous insurer. Very happy.
Fair price, helpful knowledgeable staff
Im Very happy about my insurace' thank you
I've been with them for 1yr and had no problems what so ever.
Great service and advice, plus very competitive!!
Horrible... Just appalling. Set everything up, had to repeat details like 5 times because they kept getting it wrong, then they still managed to mess it up. Had to call everyday and then out of nowhere they cancelled it! Could not justify it or even tell me why, provided them everything I could and still. Absolutely rank, do not choose them.
Motorcycle Direct is rated 3.47 based on 446 reviews