MCE Insurance Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend MCE Insurance

Tell us how MCE Insurance made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Fast easy 1st class"
"Easy and quick to use and a great price"
"Easy to use website, far better than lexham which has been having problems with their website for a couple of weeks."
"Verry releable,verry friendly ,verry easy service,thx for all"
"Very friendly and thorough when dealing with over the phone. Gave me an excellent price for my insurance needs."
"Price fantastic. Web site easy to use."
"Great service from Richard at MCE. Thanks"
"Very helpful and great customer service. Thank you Debbie."
"Excellent quote based on me paying a good first chunk of any claim. This suits me as I have some savings which aren't really doing anything. MCE seems to be much more in tune with mature motorcyclists like me who are also car drivers and so on. Apart from a few mad born-agains, we tend to ride our bikes defensively and safely and have maximum no-claims. I don't seem to get any credit for this from rival big-name insurers which want substantial premiums from me. So I'm happy to stick with MCE and would highly recommend them."
"Easy no fuss , sorted in less than 10 mins ."
"Talking nice and respectful and lovely talking"
"Dead easy, sorted out on line very quick. Have used tyhem before and would always come back Thank you MCE"
"It's my second year with MCE and find them absolutely brilliant no frills no fuss just straight to business will recommend to all my mates"
"Haven't been with them for as long time, don't know why."
"Was charged £50 to change license to full and an increase in premium. Watch for additional admin costs. Had to chase help desk for documents to be loaded into portal but chap I spoke to was great. Cheap but watch the additional costs for very small changes."
"Simple and fast website to navigate, thanks"
"Fast easy service, best price!"
"The price was very competitive and gave you some extra cover were more expensive quotes didn't easy to navigate through fast and efficient easy to log on to print docs off"
"Excess is abit high but they are the insurance company I trust the most"
"Bad online service, I did not receive a confirmation email and could not login to check my details, I had to contact customer support and ask to resend an email."
MCE Insurance is rated 3.70 based on 1,616 reviews