MCE Insurance Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend MCE Insurance
Telephone, Live Chat

How would you rate MCE Insurance ?

"Easy to renew online and good price. Could not ask for anything more. It's simple. Happy customer thank you."
"Been With MCE For 2yrs Now. Had no problems with them at all. Just renewed my policy With them And Got a Brilliant policy. Excellent Communication From Mark. Keep up the Good work"
"Quick and easy to use"
"Didn't took 1 hrs approx to get to speak to em"
"friendly and helpful"
"MCE are thieves. They are highly experience at scamming people and nothing else. They are refusing to give my bike ( property ) back. They do no respond to telephone calls and keep putting you on hold for more then an hour. I have wasted money and time with them. If you have a 125 DO NO GET MCE they will SCAM you. They have no professionalism, worst insurance company in the UK."
"Very helpful"
"The courtesy of the guy handling my application."
"Im still waiting for my policy, the girl on the phone said she would email it to me but still no email so i have no proof its valid."
"Excellent helpful humans all the time. Knowledgeable and considerate. Phoned to remind me renewal was due. Good competitive price with the features I need. Happy renewing year on year"
"Reasonable price and good service on the phone. One star deducted as I had to ring for my renewal quote. I thought I' get an email quote but just got reminder (but in plenty of time). Otherwise very efficient & very courteous."
"I only received a notifying email that my insurance had run out a week after it had finished. I was glad I hadn't been out on the road that week. The renewal price wasn't bad though so I renewed. If I'd had more notice I'd have checked other prices, so maybe in a cynical world they do it deliberately."
"Price, ease of setup, documentation all clear."
"Really polite, told me everything I needed to know, offered me the best deal possible"
"The customer service was great and already being with MCE made renewal very easy. On the downside they didn't match the price quoted on confused.com and a week later confused.com sent me a renewal reminder showing me the quotes they'd found and all were over £100 cheaper."
"Nice and quick."
"Very happy with the renewal price and also the company, not often I stay with the same company."
"The lady I spoke to on the phone dealt with my renewal profesionally and fast. Not much more I can say really!"
"renewal price was spot on so no need to change"
"Mce genuinely are quick, hassle free insurers, I'm on the road thanks to you and my uality of life has improved no end, I love you dudes🤙🏼"
MCE Insurance is rated 3.63 based on 1,420 reviews