LV= Reviews

of reviewers recommend LV=
Over A Week
Read LV= Reviews
Not as cheap as shown on confused.com. hidden extras put prices higher rather than saving
Hi Saghir, Thank you for your review. The comparison sites give a basic price for initial comparison purposes. When you click through to our website, you can then pick and choose which extras (if any) you’d like to include. We do this so our customers can tailor their policies and don’t pay for cover they don’t need. If you’d like to discuss this in more detail, please don’t hesitate to email us at lvcares@lv.com. Regards, Nick
Decent price
Took a whole year to get settlement of my claim (over 45 emails )and then only after the intervention of the Ombudsman Another small claim for a windscreen breakage took more than 3 months to settle They tell lies whenever they can ..I have full documentary evidence of these falsehoods.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Despite the fact that I had over 20 years of No Claims benefits, when I had a minor car accident, my policy went up appreciably!
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Cancelled my policy after ten months when I missed a direct debit payment. No claims ineligible for that period apparently. Then added an extra payment on cancellation of the policy. Seems they make it up as they go or hide behind small print. Glad I never had to make a claim.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
I thought it was good value very hard to judge because i;ve never made a claim thank goodness.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
had LV insurance previous year and it was cheaper to buy on comparison site that renew direct.They were not very helpful with this and I did feel some pressure.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago