Lloyds Bank Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lloyds Bank
Over A Week

Tell us how Lloyds Bank made you happy
App is easy and always works. Been with them for 6 years, have a basic account and an easy saver. Never had an issues at all. Have tried other banks but for me, lloyds is best.
Very good service
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
I was moving house and wanted to transfer my contents insurance to the new address and also wanted to cover contents in transit. I spoke, in total, to three people over the weeks before our move. All were helpful.
The standout person (Gareth I think) was working from home during the heatwave in July . He was exceptionally good. Not only confirmed arrangements for cover in transit, but also set up my policy for the new address - all from his bedroom a few miles outside Halifax.
Heartwarmingly good service.
Lynda
Five stars 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Very disappointing experience, you are nothing but a number to Lloyds!
I have a personal account with Lloyds Bank for number of years. Doesn't matter how much banking you do through them you are nothing but a number to lloyds and they are just going to treat you as such. Have had a awful experience and obviously not going to be with them anymore! It just happens to be that I am a owner of a multi national business group that is growing rapidly. I have no faith in lloyds treating my business or my colleague any differently, hence will be moving all associated accounts to somewhere else
Had the Insurance for one year now and all been ok, was a lot cheaper then others.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
every contact proved to br professional
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Easy to deal with, plain English
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Lloyds Banking Group the worst company ever to work for if you are Gay, We will ensure you get a Developing Balanced Scorecard, We will ensure you do not get any development, we will ensure you miss out on job opportunities, we will ensure you are unsupported in work, we will drive you out of the business because after all we don’t care
I've been a lloyds customer for 8 years( never owed them a penny). I sold a phone online and received payment into my Lloyds current account(180£). After that my account and all my funds(over 1500£) have been suspended for 5 days so far and stil going. I wouldhave understand the blocking of that transaction only but blocking the funds for my FOOD RENT DIESEL FOR WORK MONEY FOR BILLS represents nothing but ABUSE!! PLEASE PEOPLE AVOID THIS CIRCUS CALLED LLOYDS BANK. FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. !!!
Was extremely easy to do, cheaper also than my last insurer, will be defintely be staying with them if remains cheaper.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
The motor insurance I have is all I could wish for. Everything was straight forward and thankfully I have had no need for any further contact. Long may this continue.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi,
I'd just like to say that Sue who works at the disputes dept in Liverpool is one of the nicest and understanding Lloyds employees I've ever spoken to. She looked into my dilemma with empathy and made my life bearable again. I'd just like to thank her from the bottom of my heart,
Al.
Tunstall lloyds. Outstanding service given to me when I was under pressure to send money over seas. The manager to a person on the desk were very helpful and showed genuine empathy.
CBD
Wery Google time
As I have not had to claim I cannot comment
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
Hayes Branch 1-5 East Avenue, Hayes UB3 2HW.
Very poor customer service as far as product knowledge or their own research on products is concerned. All they are aware of is 'DO IT YOURSELF ONLINE'. They arn't even aware that certain products are not available online at this point of time. Company needs to provide training updates to these staff on dealing appropriately with customers thorough knowledge of products.
Im with Lloyds for 12 years now.
I have manage my business from my personal bank account for over 6 years.
Now, in a very difficult time, they dont let me to open my business account to apply for the bounce back loan.
I got all requirements it needs but even that they are not helping.
But to call every month and offer insurances and to "upgrade" my account (to pay more monthly fees), they are the first ones.
Very disappointed and frustrated with their behaviour.
Moving from there soon.
Im with Lloyds for 12 years now.
I have manage my business from my personal bank account for over 6 years.
I got all requirements it needs but even that they are not helping.
Very disappointed and frustrated with their behaviour.
Moving from there soon.
Basic cover as generally offered. Big plus, business use has been added for free because of covid19.
Waiting for SAGA and RAC to do the same