Lloyds Bank Reviews

51% of reviewers recommend Lloyds Bank

How would you rate Lloyds Bank?

308 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
annoyed user

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Lloyds Bank in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Annoyed User
Verified Reviewer
"I took out car Insurance in February 2018 which at the time was a reasonable price for Comprehensive cover. However, after three months we decided to change car from a 2.0ltr Alfa Romeo to a Hyundai Tuscan Diesel. Lloyds wanted to charge me £75 admin to change and the monthly repayment option was more than double. It really was cheaper to keep the Alfa insurance and take out a new policy for the Hyundai and save £12 per month! How on earth can this be possible????"
Joshua Knight
"Simple process for switching current accounts"
Greg White
"Cost £105 to cancel my policy when I sold the car. £25 a time to update items."
"Sensible cost, desired cover. Communication was direct and straightforward."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"I made a mistake to join this bank so you don't. The staff is so unhelpful, it has been 3 weeks I have moved to another adress, and they still won't chang my address telling me I need to call them from their app which I did. The staff is so inconsistent with their info it just makes you mad."
"Did not realise the substantial extra charges which were added to make changes to policy details, had I known perhaps I would have thought twice before purchasing policy"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very easy,simple and fast to get set up and organised"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I trust lloyds they are fair and care about their customers."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Good value for money, good cover and easy to understand policy."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I find them easy to use"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"They just seem to want to make things as complicated and difficult as possible, having these little tiny problems which end up leaving you having to wait weeks for a 'simple' solution. it makes you feel a bit played."
"Worked well."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"As our LLoyds bank is so helpful decided to use them for car insurance. no problems so far."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Asked for. A. Bank. Statement. For three months. No sign. Of it. When. I told them. We. Would. Be. Change. Banks. Guess what turned up. Your. Right a. Bank. Statement"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I have had the worst banking experience ever with this bank. I applied for a year loan of 3k but I ended up paying back more than 4,5k with the interest fees. Thats almost 50% interest fees. When they asked me to sign the loan of 30% APR I wasn't explained correctly the fees I'd be charged off and the senior of Oxford street branch told me they will decrease my interest fees due of been too high but they never did. Avoid at any cost this bank! 30% APR that supposed to be plus other hidden interest fees my one year loan ended up paying back around 50% interest fees on top. For a £3,000 loan paid in total £4,380 :((((( Also dont trust the positive reviews here as they have been written by Lloyds staff. For legit reviews about Lloyds bank check trustpilot website which Lloyds bank has 1 star out of 5 from more than 500 reviewers. I hope this bank close down very quick for ripping people off."
"Twice spoken to Lloyds regarding cancelling my motor policy, not once was mentioned about a cancellation fee, or the time used. So rang the other insurance and paid the £45 instalment. Only to ring LLoyds back up for them to tell me you now owe us £50 cancellation fee, also an extra £22 shortfall fee. Said my fault I should have read the documents. I rang for your advice, no mention of fees. otherwise why would I start a new policy up knowing I still owe you £22. I would have waited. be warned if starting a new policy before getting stung....."
"Lloyds bank motor insurance covered my car for a year. When that was up, I found a cheaper provider for the next year. On the day my insurance expired, I received an email telling me my Lloyds insurance had automatically renewed. I rang them to discuss and was told my policy had been cancelled and a full refund would be forthcoming 5 days later. A week later, my refund still hasn't arrived. I call again - guess what, the refund hasn't been processed yet. I am assured it will be processed today but could take another 10 days. I am overdrawn, for which I will be charged, not due to be paid for another week and the refund is not coming for the insurance I didn't agree to purchase for another 10 days. I have lodged a complaint, asked for a goodwill payment to cover my costs and will never buy anything from Lloyds again."
"I claimed for a chip repair to my windscreen, very easy to do and very helpful"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
Catalin Andrei
Verified Reviewer
"I was happy with yours insurance"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
Thomas Waterson
Unverified Reviewer
"I've had an account in credit for them for years, One day I decided to make them my main account. As soon as they realised that I didn't want to close my old account, they hung up! Cheeky A holes!"
Lloyds Bank is rated 3.03 based on 308 reviews