Lloyds Bank Reviews

51% of reviewers recommend Lloyds Bank

How would you rate Lloyds Bank ?

"So expensive, I would shop around and avoid Lloyds insurance."
"I was being charged £190 a month for my van insurance, I missed 1 payment by 1 day and they cancelled my insurance. I called to explain my situation as a builder I was waiting on a cheque to clear, they refused to discuss it and tried get get me to take out a new policy costing more. Avoid at cost a total rip off."
"Very good claims team and customer services do anything they can to help"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
"All very good. Easy to use. Will use again."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"No contact, no renewal price, no documents?????"
Matheos Georgiadis
Verified Reviewer
"Very unhappy, try to send international payment, hold me on the line for 15 minutes, no one responded at the end also they ask you to select options is not clear! Disappointed"
"Comprehensive policy very helpful assistant on the phone, easy to deal with"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Purchased on price, Lloyds insurance is just a front name. No need to have any personal contact until one needs to make a claim thats when you get to see how good or bad they are."
"Excellent service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Elizabeth
"Easy, quick service getting my car insured. Instant, efficient, friendly response in live chat box. :)"
"o k"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Fast and efficient service. I am not one who can be bothered by tedious paperwork, I am a busy professional, and was very pleased to find that Lloyds did all of it for me. I went through the paper work, which was in clear and user friendly terms, and had no issues with legal jargon. I am very satisfied with Lloyds insurance. Thank you"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Lloyds were very easy to deal with and not a problem when I wanted Paper insurance instead of E,mail. As I expect most people want. I am an 82 year old and find the computer not so easy as old money.Haha. Gerald Cox. Workington"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I pay there for I’m covered, until I claim, then I’ll write a proper review"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Duck in useless website a total waste of time"
"spend ages on the phone because the automatic voice is ineffective. thy didn't write my postcode properly so I waited more 15 days to get a new debit card. some of their call centre are in scotland so the reception is bad and I cant understand anything with a scottish accent.they don't have enough employees so you wait way too long in the queue."
"A very effective insurance, easy to arrange and cost effective"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
Ken
"Had a meeting to get an overdraft and a consolidation loan. I was given no information on how long the appointment would be before hand so I went in my lunch break. I was on time at 12:25 for a 12:30 appointment. I had to wait 20 minutes. Then when I was in the appointment I was told it would take an hour and half. I then decided to just go for the overdraft option. I was then told to sit through 2 very patronising videos on how I had to pay for the product etc. This shows how Lloyds do not put any faith in the staff that work for them. I had my overdraft excepted, thank god as I wasted an 1hr 30mins of my life going through this antiquated process. As soon as I got back to work my colleague got an overdraft over the phone with his bank in less than 2 minutes. Ridiculous."
"Having been a company business customer of Lloyds since the 1940’s (not me personally) We were informed that our account charges were doubling in June by a mail shot. And that any local agreement would be cancelled! We contacted our business Manager to express our concerns who said he was not interested in helping reference the charges. On being informed we would be moving banks, he stated “That’s Banking” How arrogant...."
"Straight forward, easy to set up"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago