Lloyds Bank Reviews

51% of reviewers recommend Lloyds Bank
Telephone

How would you rate Lloyds Bank ?

"The whole claim was a night mare and they took a month to get the car repaired which did not need a lot doing, the repair company was not very good would not recemend them"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 14 hours ago
"my wife was diagnosed with cancer in december 2017, and these so called bankers couldnt off treat us any worse if they tried. there so called cancer care team are a disgrace. All there interested in is defaulting us. we sent them all the evidence IE doctors notes, evidence of major surgery, now 6 months of chemo.....totall waste of time, theyve just went ahead and defaulted anyway, ive e mailed there head honcho antonio (whoever), not interested as long as hes getting his £600000 bonus n wages. the cancer, surgery and now chemo has been so easy part, dealing with these peaple have nearly sent us under. TRULY HORRIFIC, its now in the hands off the ombudsmun"
"I am so impressed with Lloyds bank. As soon as they suspected fradulent activity on my account, they contacted me and dealt with the situation effectively, professionally and immediately. They made a stressful situation much more manageable. Staff were excellent."
"Very good service cheapest for my car"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Insurance is never easy, and the only way to get a good deal is to change regularly. Insurance firms are not good to their loyal customers. It is a lot easier on line to find a cheaper deal, or see who offers what. But what is important is in the event of an accident that usually tells you how good they are and how quickly you are sorted out. Lloyd's seem to have been good, and fortunately I have had a trouble free year, but will depend on their quote later in the year."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Easy to take out Sales people very helpful"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Nothing more to say."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"when I rang to query as to why a cheque from an American donor, to our village hall playing field fund had been returned Lloyds seemed to find anything and everything to refuse paying it in to our account regardless of the fact that an identical cheque this gentleman sent us earlier had gone straight into the account without any trouble. I have spent hours on the phone, having to go through all the security questions, being put on hold and passed from one department to another. Every time they tell me they will ring me back and they never ever do which is very annoying. You would think we were dealing with a cheque of a very large amount but it is for just $250, roughly £160. When they say they will ring back I then waste time hanging around waiting for those calls that never come. This money was to go towards purchasing play equipment for the local children. The local branch staff couldn't be more helpful than they were it was the Cheque and collection unit that made it so difficult for us. As a Charity we rely on donations to help us fund these sort of costs. Lloyds have an advert on the television which says "We are here for you" I find that a bit hard to swallow!"
"Excellent company, very helpful x"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"The staff are rude and never do what they are supposed to. Each time I call, they go through 20 mins of repeated questions. I am sure they employ idiots."
"very poor treatment from this company , would not recommend them or use them again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"An excellent service all round"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Where to start? The request was simple enough "add my partner on to my account". The result? 2 x trips to the branch. one lasting over 1.5 hours the other lasting over 30 minutes. The reason we needed two appointments was because (conveniently) their system crashed on the initial visit. We arrived at 4pm - were there until 17:40 and just as the advisors attitude started to dip, so did the system. Watched over 40 minutes of videos...which realistically do not help anyone - don't try and ask questions during them. After 7 days all admin errors appeared sorted until of course, I received my first bit of mail to an incorrect name...so I pick up the card given to me by my "advisor" with his direct line on it...to my surprise its a generic no. 0345 000 000. Honestly - I would not switch to Lloyd. Literally any other bank is better."
"Haven't needed to use them so I do not have any experience to go on. I also took out an emergency package, which was contracted out. I haven't used this either."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Very disapointed today to try and review my accounts on the phone to be told they can hear my partner discussing the options in the background. They want to get me into a branch then i sugest they stay open til 10pm til i get home. No wonder customers jump ship. Looking at taking all my business to another company that can deal with customers over the phone or open really long hours. A very disapointed customer."
"Lloyds bank Car Insurance, absolutely brilliant, I would recommend them to anyone."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Tried to fob us off twice by misquoting the small print of their policy. If we had not been lawyers and used to dealing with it they might well have succeeded. There seems little doubt to me that their front line staff are instructed to get rid of claims. One to avoid."
"BEWARE OF LLOYDS BANK - INEFFECTIVE SECURITY SYSTEMS Been a customer for about 10 years and my current account was blocked for security reasons. However, I successfully got them to remove the block on my account and they closed the complaint after offering compensation for time spent on phone etc One week later, I was informed at a branch a block was put on my account a week ago and that I needed to take my ID to a branch. Obviously I panicked because I was at work with no ID and only means of getting home was with the blocked card. What was strange was that they said the card was blocked on the system 1 week ago, however I had made more than 20 transactions since then. What was even more baffling was there was no record of a complaint I made a week ago..not even a footprint. Suggests to me they delete complaints off the system, so getting rid of evidence pf poor service and that itself is fraudulent. After waiting 2 hours to get the issue resolved , the complaints manager tried telling me I should accept the measly compensation being offered and waiting longer wouldn't do me any favours. What the rude unprofessional manager failed to understand was my concern was of the fact that the bank puts a block on your account, however you are still able to use card. That is a MAJOR SECURITY ISSUE. Secondly they tried to say the block was for online transfers out of my current account, not online payment or cash withdrawal which are more sensitive, all of which I have been able to do since the block. That in itself is the lamest cover up of all. Customers should be happy that the bank is doing all they can to keep their hard earned cash safe, not spend time figuring out excuses for poor services and systems. To prove the complaints manager wrong, I have just transferred money out of my account which means you CAN NOT even TRUST those in charge of securing your funds. BEWARE OF LLOYDS, don't be a victim of fraud!! They do little to keep you safe and will do and say whatever to cover your backs. Who can you trust??"
"disapointed with after sales was told if you dont pay by the 6th your policy will be cancilled."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Easy to get on line. Also cheap and good insurance. What else l want. Nothing to be honest."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago