Lancaster Insurance Reviews

28% of reviewers recommend Lancaster Insurance
3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Lancaster Insurance?

Tell us how Lancaster Insurance made you happy

"I found them fairly straightforward. Yes, I cancelled a policy 6 weeks in and got no refund, but as the total paid was £94 for a year (classic policy) I wasn't expecting much. Most of the £94 will have gone into handling cost and commission - I think they quoted minimum £70 cost from the insurer and their own cancellation fee which exceeded what was left over, the excess being "waived"."
Are you Lancaster Insurance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Cancelled policy after barely 6hrs after I received the policy scheduled as I wasn't pleased with the wordings as I feel the policy wouldn't suit my need. Rang the customer service centre and spoke to an agent and also a team manager who resolved the issue. Both were really helpful. Wordings could have been clearer to enable people to make an informed decision on whether or not to take out policy. The cancellation fee was high but managed to come to an agreement for a much lower fee. I think its all down to approach we all take to get things resolved but ultimately pleased with the outcome."
"I found that every one I spoke to at Lancaster insurance were curious and I would really like to recommend Lancaster insurance to family and friends."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Insurance purchased for MX5 on the understanding that it would be for a period of six month. I was led to believe that there would be no cancellation/ administration fee. I was charged £50 even though I had promised to renew the policy with them. Very disappointed with the shoddy treatment. I will not be using them again. Their loss.!!!!!!!!"
"Very good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Recent contact with one of your representative was a good experience. He was helpful polite and efficient."
"Mbg"
"very good all round."
customer_service
providing_your_documents
"They do xactly wat it says on the docs."
customer_service
providing_your_documents
"Getting the insurance policy was straight forward and price was good, as Lancaster are ot the insurers, but brokers. However on cancellation, as I had sold the vehicle and insured my replacement car through another company, sending back of the certificate seemed to confuse them. The original certificate was included but they requested I fill in a missing certificate form, for some unknown reason."
Lancaster Insurance is rated 2.18 based on 129 reviews