Lancaster Insurance Reviews

4PM
4PM

Tell us how Lancaster Insurance made you happy

Over a week
"I had this claim open for 6 weeks then I cancelled it because I didn't own the car anymore , I was supposed to get a refund of 75% of the money payd at the start , I still to this day have not received my money . Not happy"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Are you Lancaster Insurance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Sat here for the last 20 mins on hold trying to get my proof of ncd ..that speeks for itself...????"
"I was told I could cancel the policy within 7 days at no cost, when I canceled the policy within 24hrs because my employer put me onto his policy, I then kept receiving payment demands from Lancashire insurance then they passed it onto debt collectors 3 months later. It was only then they stopped chasing me because I had email proof of my cancelation which I had to keep showing to everyone."
clear_communications
easy_to_buy
providing_your_documents
"I was with them just under a year. I bought a new car insurance went upto £3000 and also they couldn't provide me with no claims certificate for my next insurance."
clear_communications
customer_service
easy_to_buy
providing_your_documents
"After the first year which was claim free the next quote was far to expensive."
Lancaster Insurance is rated 2.09 based on 152 reviews