Insure4Retirement.co.uk Reviews

45% of reviewers recommend Insure4Retirement.co.uk

Tell us how Insure4Retirement.co.uk made you happy

"""Just had renewal through and quote was £535 this was about double the other quotes I have had, went with LV at £260 for better cover at half the price. T They seem to take forever to answer the phone."
"ok so i dont know who has been reviewing this company as good but I suspect it may be employees and friends. PLEASE BE WARNED ABOUT THIS COMPANY. I was with them for a year and asked not to have automatic renewal but last year this is what they did. I did not agree to this but they had presented a mandate to my bank asking for automatic renewal. When I spoke to them they said that they do this automatically. Due to illness I did not have the energy to argue so I specifically asked for this not to happen again this year. I was sent an invitation to renewal and had a claim so mistakenly phoned the company that insure for retirement had used for my renewal this year only to be told that I was due to renew at midnight tonight. Phoned insure for retirement who told me that no automatic renewal would take place but the young man on the phone was unhelpful and I felt untrustworthy. So I phoned my bank to make sure and sure enough there was a mandate that the company had put in place with my bank and monies had been requested from this company ffrom my bank account at midnight tonight. The bank have now cancelled the mandate so if you go with this company please understand that their initial quote is good then they bump up the price for no reason (I have not had a claim for eight years). My cost last year went from 240 to 492 and despite no claim this year has gone up to 592. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS THEIR PRACTICE. i am going to report them to the financial ombudsman and the bank have said they will support the fact that despite my cancellation of automatically renewal they had requested payment. They are also incredibly unhelpful on the phone and have no telephone manners whatsoever so please think carefully before insuring with this company despite other reviews as I have nothing to gain from my review.I am 53 and have insured property for over 30 years and dealt with many companies throughout the years and have had little trouble until now.IF YOU GO WITH THEM MAKE SURE YOU TELL YOUR BANK TO CANCEL THE ANNUAL MANDATE THEY PRESENT TO YOUR BANK As a final note I also think that when they answer the phones they make a note of your number. When I discovered about this renewal I spoke to some lad that sounded like he had just popped in to answer the phone and asked about the renewal and was told it would not automatically renew. After speaking to the bank I called back and after waiting 25 minutes on the phone for the renewal dept I was not answered which is strange I think you would agree as most renewal depts will answer their phones instantly. Despite what this companhy says the bank has confirmed that the mandate I requeswted to be cancelled last year was not cancelled and payment was going out tonight so please please cfall your bank when you are due to renew and cancel the mandate direct with them."
"Appalling communications. My claim through the insurer I was passed to took months to settle. Avoid."
"Fine"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very good service would recommend this service to my friends"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very poor when it comes to contacting the insurance company that they put you with.would rather pay higher premium and get better service"
"Everything was really straightforward and very simple, and the insurance group were very polite and helpful and not pushing for more than you need to have."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"very easy to complete form and response very good"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Brilliant cost effective service with amazing efficient customer service."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"I purchased this through one of the comparison sites and therefore buying was pretty easy, i just chose the best value policy for me and this is why i ended up with Insure4Retirement. I have not had a need to claim, so i have not needed to contact the firm."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"When this provider contacted me it took about 45 mins on the phone what with the sell and going through all the red tape. I said I would like to read the T&C and I was told I would have to go through all what I had just gone through over the phone again. I took out the policy just to get cover as it was very good price. I found out why it was a good price after reading the policy. I will be going somewhere else when it is time for renewal."
Insure4Retirement.co.uk is rated 3.09 based on 11 reviews