General Accident Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact General Accident?

Tell us how General Accident made you happy

"It's online only, but it's impossible to speak to someone if you are unable to get online. Which happens most of the time. Would not go with them again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 13 hours ago
Are you General Accident? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I cancelled my policy in March as I sold my car. They didn't cancel it till April and have refused to send a refund for the remaining 8 months. I've emailed them again a number of times as there is no phone number to contact them. Still no answer."
"Hi. Really sorry can't comment at all really found it easy to buy but that's all I have done thank goodness not needed anything else from them so far."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"Excellent efficient Company,with lots of competition,they exceeded all others"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Hoome wife"
"Very easy to set up on internet"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Up til now I have no problems with general accident, I spoke to them when I decided to go with them, they talked me through the agreement and I accepted there and then"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"AVOID!!! I went with this company due to it being the cheapest. However, months down the line they cancelled my policy due to black box scores. I was not contacted about this. I tried to contact them but they had no telephone line. I had to make a new quote to actually be able to speak to somebody. Absolutely appalling customer service. I certainly paid the price for using a terrible company like these."
"I will NEVER renew or recommend anyone to general accident. Been with them 2 years and never claimed. However, im in a non fault claim and 3rd party dealing with all my claim car and personal injury. I have been trying to change my policy, amend my policy, and take out gap insurance, plus ask about legal protection. I tried to do on line but does not give options , quotes etc. Or answer 2 questions so i asked for a call . The reply was if i want a call to discuss my policy then i will be charged administration fee. .how do they get away with this. Im 5 days off getting my new car i fear i will get nowhere. I cant talk to a pc . I need a human being to go tho options. My advice STAY CLEAR of this company . Never again will i use"
"First class very A1in every department Highly recommend"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"30 mins on the phone and still no answer. just want to know what the clause means re no cover for theft if thatcham item not used. car comes with a factory alarm. nothing to say how long i have to wait. consider this poor customer service when they want my money,,"
"I insured my car because the quote offered was reasonable. I have not had any dealing with General Accident since buying my policy so I can’t offer any criticism, good or bad."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"They seem ok but you have to download and print everything which is ok if you have a printer, I didn't know this when I took the policy out if I had I may not have taken it out."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Expensive to leave - will not be renewing for the other car I have a policy with them Cannot recommend"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Telematics lack of customer services"
"Cheapest insurance that was around to be honest"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Easy to deal with very competative quote also low charge on monthly payment plan"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I would consider General accident to be very easy to deal with. Very competitive quote ,and for us older customers you can contact them by phone for the first month and it doesn’t take you half a day looking through the small print to find their phone number!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have had no dealings with this company to make a comment"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"DIABOLICAL!!! One star is too much and I believe this company to be fraudulent. I have been ripped off!! My policy was cancelled and I was charged for the pleasure, despite uploading my no claims proof via the automated website service following a reminder. No email trail available, therefore I am out of pocket and annoyed!! I was hoping for a response from them as I wanted to discuss my policy URGENTLY. I found myself uploading typed letter to the company via the document upload facility, which fell on deaf ears! NEVER EXPERIENCED CUSTOMER SERVICE LIKE IT IN MY LIFE!!"
General Accident is rated 3.21 based on 486 reviews