General Accident Reviews

3PM

Tell us how General Accident made you happy

"Nothing to say"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
Are you General Accident? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback General Accident receives. Reply Free
"Best cover for the money I could find"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Terrible Company"
"Handled efficiently and courteously"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I find this company utterly awful...!! There is no way of speaking to a person, everything has to go through the website...! It is the most difficult company I have ever come across. I would never ever recommend a company that does not allow the people who pay for their insurance, to make contact by telephone...!! It is a total disgrace of a company!!!"
"i cannot really say anything really as luckily i have had no need of your services thanks"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"No"
"Like the provider"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I'm a man of few words, the policy had the right things in it for me, as well as a low price for someone who doesn't use his car for work, keep the renewal at the same price and I will stay with GA, if you don't.....I'm gone."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Had made couple enquires to clarify the policy and response has been swift. It is a shame that there is no phone contact."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Fast and easy to get the cover I wanted"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I FOUND THE WEB SITE EASY TO USE AND PRICE WAS COMPETITIVE"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Decided not to renew with GA as they increased the premium without bringing my attention to that fact and made an assumption I would accept. An email advised me they would automatically renew - I don't think so.... One phone call from them may have kept my business - an opportunity missed on their part. Poor show indeed."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Claim was for a replacement windscreen and was handled quickly and efficiently with just one call."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"easy to follow ,everything on line .no need for pages of documents. I changed my car and switching was simple with no admin costs."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very Professional,and efficient customer service..Available to help you for any issues about the policy..I'm really satisfied with them...thank you."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent communication easiest insurance I’ve ever bought all done on line even changing car details is done on line so no need to phone up and be waiting on the phone would definatly recommend"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"The service on the phone was very polite, friendly and informative. I was happy with the price and level of cover as a new customer."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"trying to update my policy is impossible i can put the date in when i want my policy to change to a different car and the new reg but that is all"
"easy to acquire, cannot comment on claims efficiency. hopefully i will never find out"
General Accident is rated 3.23 based on 414 reviews