General Accident Reviews

General Accident have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

54% of reviewers recommend General Accident
1 New Reviews Written
05AM
5AM

How would you rate General Accident ?

"easy to acquire, cannot comment on claims efficiency. hopefully i will never find out"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 13 hours ago
"Excellent service, plain understandable language, friendly staff"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
"Good had no problem so far"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"NEED A PHONE NUMBER TO TALK TO SOMEONE PLEASE!!! NOT REPLYING TO ANY EMAILS...SO FRUSTRATING>"
"Worst company ever! Don't ever go with this company. Apparently I was speeding and randomly received a email in my junk folder stating my insurance will be cancelled in the next 7 days. I tried to contact them numerous ways but no response it's like a ghost company you pay the money and your car is insured. Never go for this company."
"As I have had no other dealing with the insurance company, cannot comment."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"i want a telephone number to talk to some one"
"Excellent service when buying insurance. Very helpful and knowledgeable when asked questions."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"I have recently been with this company, i was unable to log into my black box and received no warnings, I had a email in my junk stating my insurance will be cancelled in the next 7 days so I cancelled my insurance with them. I have also tried to ring them they no longer have a phone and they do not reply to emails. Do not go with this company"
"Good simple straight forward method of completing the paperwork"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I added my son to the policy, I thought it was rather expensive considering he is away at university, his age and driving experience to be honest. This is the only contact I have had with General accident. Deborah Goodband"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very easy to use company , online systems for a claim are so easy to use. Thoroughly recommend"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I am a little apprehensive of "on line" communication, but the information was instant and clear. I also used phone communication following my bump and the clerks were quick to find a local repair dealer and phone back to confirm all in place. I am an elderly person and found this support reassuring. I now await my car to be repaired."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Quite possibly one of the worst companys it's been my misfortune to deal with. Almost fraudsters in the way they treated me after my no fault accident. Was happy to write my car off on the say so of a deliberately over inflated quote by an "assessor" then undervalue the car by £1300. No communication, shocking customer service, shocking attitude, there's not one single aspect of this shoddy company and their underwriter Aviva that i would recommend or use ever again... end of."
"Great provider, no hassle, cheap quotes"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"No problems at all. Nice and easy to join. The two main factors that I decided on General Accident, was 1- their price was VERY competitive compared to my last insurer, and 2 - that my Mum worked for them some years ago, so I have had some previous experience with them."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Being my first application for my car insurance with General Accident I was amazed at how straightforward the online forms were to complete. If the premium is as favourable when my insurance is up for renewal next year I will definitely be staying put."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have tried to contact GA and there website is unhelpful and I have tried to email them and it says server down, I cant call them, so how the hell am I expected to deal with them?????? They are absolutely shoddy."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Efficient & extremely competent & competitive! Excellent price!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Dreadful! No customer service, I had to cancel!"
General Accident is rated 3.21 based on 395 reviews