First Alternative Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend First Alternative

Tell us how First Alternative made you happy

"Very helpful and professional honest guidance and advice."
"Very helpful service on time recovery"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Spot on with me so far but i haven't put a claim in so i cant really rate them on that"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Good company if they can beat my next renewal i will stay"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Amazingly for an insurer I can only provide positive comments! Each time I have called they have dealt with me so efficiently and even when i had a claim it was so simple and fast; no issues at all."
"great customer service , easy to buy online"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Easy and reliable"
"I had an easy and hassle free experience with them.HAve recommended them to friends and family"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Wouldn’t recommend, when you have to make a claim after 18 years of paying insurance they won’t pay you what your car is worth! What have I paid insurance for? Ask them to repair the car instead and their reply is well it will cost double of what we are offering to pay out! Exactly my case.... bad accident near fatal and can’t even get what my car is worth, to replace it like for like.....RIP OFF. I wouldn’t trust them with my life yet alone my car insurance"
"I spoke to them on several occasions regarding my no claims bonus and a gentleman rang my previous insurance company to verify my no claims bonus and advised me that all was okay.......then several weeks later on the 12th January I received a text saying that they had cancelled my policy on the 8th January....I could have been using the car without insurance between the 8th and the 12th. It then took me long telephone conversations with them and after being left without insurance over the weekend the problem was finally resolved."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"They love taking your money .But if you have to claim then they push you from pillar to post and" treat you like $hitte .. THE WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH...stay away from this Esure Company ... more like "we Esure know how to mess you about"...."
"ok service and good vfm"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"Verry bad services I'm not recommended for any people I'm recently change my adress very near my home same city same post code and they charge me 200£ extra this is not fair"
"What a joke! Communication absolutely shocking. After 10 e- mails and 5 phone calls, and 3 months I am still waiting for a straight forward claim with the policy holder admitting full responsibility. I am the injured 3rd party. STAY AWAY!!!!"
"Very helpful, excellent value for money. would recommend them to anyone who was looking for insurance God save the Queen"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"Good insurance at a competitive price what more do you need from your car Insurance."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"first alternative is the best insurance i have ever used before. there customers service communication and interaction is the best,welldone to there team with a good job."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"First alternative are a very good alternative if you are struggling to get insured for an older car and if you are a younger driver. They can be a bit pricey but overall its reasonable. Very good to deal with on the phone."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"Quick to set up with great deals."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago