First Alternative Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend First Alternative

How would you rate First Alternative?

51 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Steven
Brilliant service I would recommend first alternative to anyone

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about First Alternative in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Brilliant service I would recommend first alternative to anyone"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
"Very good and easily payments spread"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"they were very helpful with my enquiries even when I could not get a copy of my No claims bonuses they managed to get it for me from my old insurance company"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"I find it is extremely difficult to get in touch with first alternative by phone, they rarely answer.. But When they did, they were extremely helpful with my situation"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Best ever"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very polite, helpful and ever ready to help customer service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very good. Website easy to use and got thing sorted quickly"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"I cancelled my insurance policy 2 days prior to the old one expiring, i appreciated that the process had already begun and the money had been taken from my account, i was informed that for the money to be returned to my account it would take 3-5 working days - after 2 weeks and 3 days the money had not been returned so i called again on 07/12 speaking to Alan Balner who guaranteed again it would be returned within 3-5 working days - i am now on hold again (09/01) waiting to 'Rebecca' to speak with the finance dept. She has come back again informing me that my money (£413.62) will be back with me in 3-5 working days - She would also not provide me with her surname so unsure how many Rebeccas work there. I would 100% not advise anyone - even someone i disliked to have any dealings with First Alternative and i certainly will not have any future dealings with this company."
"Awful customer service, very robotic responses. The wouldn't accept my PDF file to show my no claims proof, stating they can only accept PDF files...!? Cancelled policy when customer service proved to be so bad."
"I just transferred my insurance from one vehicle to another it was so easy over the phone, the only drawback was they wanted more money as usual."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Very good on prices. Excellent communications. Prompt phone response. No hesitation in recommending to family and friends."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"First Alternative are excellent and I would recommend them to everyone."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"So far I have not had a reason to contact them, therefore I am unable to assess their efficiency. I have no reason to think that they will not meet my expectations if I should need to call them ."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"I change my car as the engine went on my old one, I bought a car almost identical except for a couple of horsepower I went from a 12:25 to a 12:98 I think, the rest was the same, I was charged an additional £170 and the staff could not explain to me why it was suggested the parts may be more expensive bare in mind it’s almost identical car. Ian looking at putting my daughter on but will wait until February so I have the additional no claims, but Ian no confident that you cannot offer me a competitive price after being charge £170 for a couple of cc"
"Great"
"Yep"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"Not good really, I asked for my documents 4 times before receiving them poor communication"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"Yeah very good. I would have renewed my insurance. But can't afford it just now. But would like to take insurance out in the future regards"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"Everything was easy from the start..forgot to print my documents and lost the link to do so,1 quick call,sorted!Just hope a renewal cost will be acceptable to stay with them,as they often aren't for some reason."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"Automatically renewed insurance without checking my details had changed. Now being charged which will leave me in a poor financial position."
First Alternative is rated 3.76 based on 51 reviews