First Alternative Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend First Alternative

How would you rate First Alternative ?

"Verry bad services I'm not recommended for any people I'm recently change my adress very near my home same city same post code and they charge me 200£ extra this is not fair"
Alan Coxhead
Verified Reviewer
"What a joke! Communication absolutely shocking. After 10 e- mails and 5 phone calls, and 3 months I am still waiting for a straight forward claim with the policy holder admitting full responsibility. I am the injured 3rd party. STAY AWAY!!!!"
"Very helpful, excellent value for money. would recommend them to anyone who was looking for insurance God save the Queen"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"Good insurance at a competitive price what more do you need from your car Insurance."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"first alternative is the best insurance i have ever used before. there customers service communication and interaction is the best,welldone to there team with a good job."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"First alternative are a very good alternative if you are struggling to get insured for an older car and if you are a younger driver. They can be a bit pricey but overall its reasonable. Very good to deal with on the phone."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Quick to set up with great deals."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
Ionut Daniel
Verified Reviewer
"Thanks"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Brilliant service I would recommend first alternative to anyone"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very good and easily payments spread"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"they were very helpful with my enquiries even when I could not get a copy of my No claims bonuses they managed to get it for me from my old insurance company"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"I find it is extremely difficult to get in touch with first alternative by phone, they rarely answer.. But When they did, they were extremely helpful with my situation"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Best ever"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Very polite, helpful and ever ready to help customer service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Very good. Website easy to use and got thing sorted quickly"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"I cancelled my insurance policy 2 days prior to the old one expiring, i appreciated that the process had already begun and the money had been taken from my account, i was informed that for the money to be returned to my account it would take 3-5 working days - after 2 weeks and 3 days the money had not been returned so i called again on 07/12 speaking to Alan Balner who guaranteed again it would be returned within 3-5 working days - i am now on hold again (09/01) waiting to 'Rebecca' to speak with the finance dept. She has come back again informing me that my money (£413.62) will be back with me in 3-5 working days - She would also not provide me with her surname so unsure how many Rebeccas work there. I would 100% not advise anyone - even someone i disliked to have any dealings with First Alternative and i certainly will not have any future dealings with this company."
"Awful customer service, very robotic responses. The wouldn't accept my PDF file to show my no claims proof, stating they can only accept PDF files...!? Cancelled policy when customer service proved to be so bad."
"I just transferred my insurance from one vehicle to another it was so easy over the phone, the only drawback was they wanted more money as usual."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"Very good on prices. Excellent communications. Prompt phone response. No hesitation in recommending to family and friends."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"First Alternative are excellent and I would recommend them to everyone."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago