Diamond Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Diamond
Telephone

How would you rate Diamond ?

"Very good and supportive friendly food coustumer service. However price has gone up extremely big difference for renewal."
"the 1st policy I had with this company I cancelled. They wanted me to use a gadget showing how I drive and how fast. At the time I couldn't drive due to a leg injury but they didn;'t seem to understand this and wanted to charge me for not using the gadget. In the end I cancelled the policy but took out a different one with the same company."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Easy to purchase, agent contacted me to check that I had everything that I needed."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Had a very bad experience, I was the policy holder with prov lic, with another manual full lic driver on the policy, once I passed with automatic licence, the charged me for getting full lic. Then now, after few months they have cancelled my policy cos I don't hv full manual lic and cant be on the policy. They can only apologies for this with no help."
"I would like to be more operational for the future"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"What a rubbish website total waste of time you fill the form in then it says Oops it's our fault and then asks you to call to them.never use again."
"Great outfit.."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Phoned up to cancel my car insurance due to selling the car.. got charged nearly 3 months direct debit payments to cancel it.. then they told me they were the cheapest!! Asked me if I would use them in the future, of course I said no. Won’t be using them again and wouldn’t recommend them to anyone."
"Very easy and quick - no hassle."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Easy and practical to take out multi car insurance"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Avoid this insurance company. Awful service. I had a crash over a year ago. Which wasn’t my fault. Although I have a witness statement, Photographic evidence and a motor investigator they refuse to proceed with my claim. So I am left with a damaged car!!!! Worst experience ever."
"I had to call Diamond to switch cars over. Had to wait on hold for a little while but understandable I spoke to a man who helped me understand my cover and switching over fees. I have a 1.5 T-Sport Yaris and Diamond was the cheapest for me and the cover I needed never had to call them with problems with my policy (touch wood) all round have had a good expericence!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"They provided me with affordable insurance after a very easy process. I have no intention of leaving as long as pricing remains competitive."
"Good insurance"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"Very helpful good service for money."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"Disgusting service.......liars........and I will not be re newing our policies.....wished I'd never changed"
"Customer service very poor, it has now been coming up to 2 years since i went with them., i was passenger in car accident. I can never get hold of my case handler. Countless emails and voicemail left asking them for an update on my case. they requested my medical reports from my doctors in May 2017 and didn't receive them until Jan 18 when i called up to ask the process with regards to this and asked how long it was before then followed this up i was told that i should get in touch with them - What do i pay you for !!!. waste of time - avoid !!!! i would never recommend Diamond Law."
"I was with Diamond for my car insurance for 5 years! They were great throughout, however they would not honour a cheaper quote I had found else where. They were asking for 3x the amount. They did not appreciate my 5 year loyalty or the fact that I had never made a claim. The most discount they could offer me was 50p off their original quote. I was really disappointed about this and chose to go elsewhere."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
"I have been with Diamond for as long as I can remember for my car insurance and have had no problems - until they actually had to deal with an issue. I was involved in an incident where someone drove into the back of my vehicle and this driver accepted responsibility; thus, their insurance company would be paying for the repairs. Nevertheless, my car was delivered back to me with further damage to the tailgate and, after countless phone calls to the company, are refusing to repair the issue. I have been asked to go to my own dealership to get them to prove that this is a result of the accident (which clearly they cannot say as they did not see the car immediately after the incident). It is ridiculous service and one member of staff I have spoken to was very rude. I still have not had this problem fixed and it is not something you should have to deal with in your busy lifestyle when you have paid thousands of pounds to a company over the years. They do not call back when they promise to and they certainly don't fulfill expected requirements of an insurance company. I will not be renewing my policy with Diamond."
"Excellent customer service, from a friendly and professional guy, really couldn’t rate him high enough!! Recommended diamond to lots of people!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago