Diamond Reviews

of reviewers recommend Diamond
Telephone

Tell us how Diamond made you happy
Jumped learners inssunce from £500 to £2500 when passed the licence.
Like it was more likely to crash after getting a licence. Joke of a coma pat. AVOID AT ALL COST!!
It is a bit tricky to contact them by phone, they give good service though, in an average price
If I could give 0 starts. I would. I've been with this company for a few years. Broke down last night, and waited over 3 hours to be recovered. Then I told them where the car was being recovered too didn't allow me a hire car because basically, I wasn't going to a local garage but one I use all the time. Baring in mind I was in London it was nearly 9pm wouldn't be able to leave my car at a closed garage and then be able to get back there the next morning to explain the problem. Due to covid the recovery van couldn't take me home and they would see if I could get a taxi but was unsure! To which I was about to be left in the dark in a place I hardly knew I had to walk over a mile to the train station to then get a bus and walk over a mile home in the dark this all happened at 6pm and I didn't get home until nearly half 11 that night. What sort of company allows a woman to be left in a vulnerable situation ! Avoid at all costs.
I am super thrilled with the help I received after hit and run damage 3 times to the car and they even bent over backwards to lower my renewal cost and retain me as a customer absolutely 5 star
Diamond do not value customer loyalty at all. I had been with Diamond for three years, yet for the second year running I had been given a higher auto renewal fee than what my current premium was on. Not to mention over the past year other fees Diamond have tried to claim from me. Not trustworthy or respectful towards its customers.
After being with Diamond for 7 years, I was surprised to receive a nice £88 bill/warning from Diamond insurance.

They auto-renewed my policy without my knowledge. They didn't have my payment details, but no problem! They renewed it anyway for 22 days and then canceled it (charging a £50+ cancelation fee).

So... without my knowledge, they renewed my policy, then canceled it, and then charged a cancelation fee hahah!

AND on a side note, watch out because they will try to increase your renewal premiums every year, hoping you won't bother to check. Every year I had to negotiate to get it lowered.

ALSO check out the dodgy 5 star reviews they have here... one mentioned "paying shipping", very weird. Seems like someone is trying to manipulate the rating.
Amazing low prices! Just pay shipping
Excellent service and product very professional
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
Excellent service but not competitively priced
Originally, thought they were great! BUT, they held information from me regarding my claim, which resulted in me being led to believe it was being dealt with, and then 4 months after the accident it all comes out!! Awful communication, doesn't seem like they actually want to support you as their customer, and want to settle with anything easily...WOULD NOT recommend!!! I will be taking this further!
Terrible. I brought a car insurance policy with them, my occupation was incorrect. Not sure why or how as I inputted it correctly however upon requesting to change this within 5 minutes of getting policy documents, I got told via the live chat that the premium would increase by over £1000 just to amend the occupation! The policy was £1340 and they were then going to try and charge an additional £1000 on top! Luckily due to the current times in the country, they had to offer cancellation free of charge!
My mother has been with them for years, i got a quote and was very happy to join her with Diamond, everything is easy to do online
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
Absolute joke of a company. If you report an accident that wasn't your fault and you send photos, they will eventually tell you that photos have no purpose as they are not a moving image. I'm pretty sure if you had a enemy they would fight your corner more than these clowns.
Diamond is a really simple insurance company, although I've never had to take a claim, they keep their promises and have given me everything that I possibly need. This is the second insurance provider I've ever been with and they do as they promise. I do recommend.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 10 months ago
Telephone call to arrange Green Card in advance of 31 March (in case pf leaving under Brexit) was dealt with very efficiently.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Very helpful and nothing to much trouble for them polite and friendly
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Fantastic insurance provided for a year but sadly couldn't match lower quotes that I received when it came to renewing my policy.
Good insurance group easy to work with, good customer service
Been with "diamond" insurance for under a year. Price was great to start with. I enquired about change of address recently as considered moving in with my partner and price came back a lot higher than I expected. I didn't accept the change of address and the bloke (on web chat) duped me into this change and expected it on my behalf! Luckily my partner is clued up and challenged this.
Ladies Keep Well AWAY as these lot will empty your bank!! Use a reputable insurance company.
Diamond is rated 3.53 based on 172 reviews