Diamond Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Diamond

Tell us how Diamond made you happy

Telephone
"Good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I had an accident which wasn’t my fault and was treat appallingly by Diamond. Tried to put a claim in but they kept dismissing it even with photographic evidence and my record from going to A&E. All they care about is themselves! They claim to care about their customers but all they are about is not losing out on money! AVOID THEM!"
"although diamond aim to be the best insurers I can tell you from experience, this is far from the truth. They try to keep parts of your policy from you In order to prevent you from claiming. All diamond are interested in is increasing profits whilst doing customers out of pocket."
"Very good and supportive friendly food coustumer service. However price has gone up extremely big difference for renewal."
"the 1st policy I had with this company I cancelled. They wanted me to use a gadget showing how I drive and how fast. At the time I couldn't drive due to a leg injury but they didn;'t seem to understand this and wanted to charge me for not using the gadget. In the end I cancelled the policy but took out a different one with the same company."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Easy to purchase, agent contacted me to check that I had everything that I needed."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Had a very bad experience, I was the policy holder with prov lic, with another manual full lic driver on the policy, once I passed with automatic licence, the charged me for getting full lic. Then now, after few months they have cancelled my policy cos I don't hv full manual lic and cant be on the policy. They can only apologies for this with no help."
"I would like to be more operational for the future"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"What a rubbish website total waste of time you fill the form in then it says Oops it's our fault and then asks you to call to them.never use again."
"Great outfit.."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"Phoned up to cancel my car insurance due to selling the car.. got charged nearly 3 months direct debit payments to cancel it.. then they told me they were the cheapest!! Asked me if I would use them in the future, of course I said no. Won’t be using them again and wouldn’t recommend them to anyone."
"Very easy and quick - no hassle."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"Easy and practical to take out multi car insurance"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
"Avoid this insurance company. Awful service. I had a crash over a year ago. Which wasn’t my fault. Although I have a witness statement, Photographic evidence and a motor investigator they refuse to proceed with my claim. So I am left with a damaged car!!!! Worst experience ever."
"I had to call Diamond to switch cars over. Had to wait on hold for a little while but understandable I spoke to a man who helped me understand my cover and switching over fees. I have a 1.5 T-Sport Yaris and Diamond was the cheapest for me and the cover I needed never had to call them with problems with my policy (touch wood) all round have had a good expericence!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
"They provided me with affordable insurance after a very easy process. I have no intention of leaving as long as pricing remains competitive."
"Good insurance"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
"Very helpful good service for money."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
"Disgusting service.......liars........and I will not be re newing our policies.....wished I'd never changed"
"Customer service very poor, it has now been coming up to 2 years since i went with them., i was passenger in car accident. I can never get hold of my case handler. Countless emails and voicemail left asking them for an update on my case. they requested my medical reports from my doctors in May 2017 and didn't receive them until Jan 18 when i called up to ask the process with regards to this and asked how long it was before then followed this up i was told that i should get in touch with them - What do i pay you for !!!. waste of time - avoid !!!! i would never recommend Diamond Law."
Diamond is rated 3.64 based on 147 reviews