Diamond Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend Diamond

How would you rate Diamond?

132 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lucy

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Diamond in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"They provided me with affordable insurance after a very easy process. I have no intention of leaving as long as pricing remains competitive."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
Mihai Valerica
"Good insurance"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very helpful good service for money."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Martin Stoker
Verified Reviewer
"Disgusting service.......liars........and I will not be re newing our policies.....wished I'd never changed"
"Customer service very poor, it has now been coming up to 2 years since i went with them., i was passenger in car accident. I can never get hold of my case handler. Countless emails and voicemail left asking them for an update on my case. they requested my medical reports from my doctors in May 2017 and didn't receive them until Jan 18 when i called up to ask the process with regards to this and asked how long it was before then followed this up i was told that i should get in touch with them - What do i pay you for !!!. waste of time - avoid !!!! i would never recommend Diamond Law."
"I was with Diamond for my car insurance for 5 years! They were great throughout, however they would not honour a cheaper quote I had found else where. They were asking for 3x the amount. They did not appreciate my 5 year loyalty or the fact that I had never made a claim. The most discount they could offer me was 50p off their original quote. I was really disappointed about this and chose to go elsewhere."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
Julie Duggan
Verified Reviewer
"I have been with Diamond for as long as I can remember for my car insurance and have had no problems - until they actually had to deal with an issue. I was involved in an incident where someone drove into the back of my vehicle and this driver accepted responsibility; thus, their insurance company would be paying for the repairs. Nevertheless, my car was delivered back to me with further damage to the tailgate and, after countless phone calls to the company, are refusing to repair the issue. I have been asked to go to my own dealership to get them to prove that this is a result of the accident (which clearly they cannot say as they did not see the car immediately after the incident). It is ridiculous service and one member of staff I have spoken to was very rude. I still have not had this problem fixed and it is not something you should have to deal with in your busy lifestyle when you have paid thousands of pounds to a company over the years. They do not call back when they promise to and they certainly don't fulfill expected requirements of an insurance company. I will not be renewing my policy with Diamond."
"Excellent customer service, from a friendly and professional guy, really couldn’t rate him high enough!! Recommended diamond to lots of people!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
Mr 'Robbed' Fox
Verified Reviewer
"Stopped Card payment March last year 2017 , changed Valeries car insurance " June " 2017,, Bank Statement 01/02/2018 WWW Diamond.co.uk 03332202004 have taken £268.40 from my bank account ( credit card ), I have had the above is their phhone number but never used ,,. some one in the Delhi India Office robbed me of £268.40 do not use"
Sorin Apostu
Verified Reviewer
"Verry satisfied!!! Cheap and great customer services!!! They help me out with my issues and they was verry friendly and they were willing to sort out my issues in my favor!!!"
"Kept on changing cost of policy post purchase and sent numerous amendments to bill - thoroughly confused at the end of it!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Very expensive! And disgusting when it comes to sorting any issues out! Wouldn’t recommend"
"Absolutely disgusted. Had a situation where my car ended up being scrapped because the person that sold me it Had done a temporary fix on my head gasket! When called to cancel Insurance because of this situation I was told I need to pay 1700 pound due to cancelling. They don’t help with your situation at all! Definitely would not recommend diamond Car Insurance"
"all ok"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"after being told that my insurance would be cancelled once my policy ended, my policy was renewed. I called the day after it was due to be cancelled to check it had been and was told it was. 3 days later the money for a new policy was taken from my account for the full year. After several phone calls and waiting ages on the phone each time Diamond eventually agreed they were at fault and refunded me. This happened 2 weeks before Christmas and no compensation was paid. Very unhappy"
"Shahid from diamond dealth with my issue straight away which was pleasing to see. Great customer service skills, friendly and helpful."
"Excellent company, when ever I needed something like my policy's being sent I had them straight away! Couldn't ask for a better insurance company."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"Been with diamond for a year with no issues, when my new quote came it had risen by over £100, so I rang and managed to get quote back down. I had another quote from direct line which was slightly cheaper, but decided to stay with diamond. I then recieved a letter telling me my insurance was going up by £130 and money was taken before I recieved letter. This was because my husbands car which was parked at work, had unfortunately been crashed into by another car, they hadn't put their handbrake on. My husband and the other driver where not present and the other driver admittedly full responsibility. When I told them this was ridiculous as it was not an accident and my husband had made no claim from his insurance, I was told because this had happened he was more likely to be involved in a crash. This makes no logical sense, he has never in 30 years had an accident, he was not in car and he does not take my car to his work place. He is a named driver, who very occasionally drives my car. When I pointed this out, as well as the fact that his fully comp cover is only £190, I was bluntly told, we don't care, this is what we do! So they got there extra £100, by devious means. Wish I had read reviews and will definately not be renewing with them. My advice is avoid."
"They had poor communication"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"When changed my address in the insurance I was told that this is an area of many claims and I’ll be charged for over 70 £ !!! This is actually not true as I’ve just moved to a completely new quite estate in a small town from previous address which was in the city centre in a busy town. During the same call I’ve drop my annual millage 9000 to 6000 and I was told that the premium is not going to change and I won’t get any refund .. I went online to check what different insurance providers can offer me with the same details and I found best option about 500 £ cheaper with the actual millage 6000 per year and my current address. The caller couldn’t explain why exectly there is so much difference to the quote and was saying from what I can see on my computer ... Ive cancelled the insurance with diamond the same day."
Diamond is rated 3.72 based on 132 reviews