Carole Nash Scoot & Commute Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Carole Nash Scoot & Commute

How would you rate Carole Nash Scoot & Commute?

51 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Michael

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Carole Nash Scoot & Commute in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Terrible, woeful service. I have a multibike policy with 4 bikes. I've just changed a BMW R1200RS Sport SE for a much lower spec R1200GS base model. I've been charged 2x admin fees as there was a 3.5 week gap between the bikes and now have been charged £335 to add the GS for 5.5 months. MCN Compare quotes for a full year start from £114 (Hastings), and Carole Nash themselves came back at £272. I've been fobbed off with various truths including 'its because it is new to you', 'its because of the modifications' to now 'it is group 34 (!?) vs the old bike which was group 13'. It is the same bike but slower. Comms have been quite rude and no effort to help or assist. Complete rip off and will not use again. If you look at their news page they've just been taken over. I assume this is a sign of things to come. Will never trust them again. I've given them 3 chances to come back with a sensible answer. No more."
"Tried to add a bike to my multi bike policy. Absolute disasters trying to speak to a person that simply didn’t understand bikes and in the end they quoted me £214 which is nearly what I’m paying for 4 bikes. Really bad experience and very disappointed as Carole Nash used to be a specialist bike insurer. Going to transfer to Bikesure who quoted half the Carol Nash premium for all five bikes. My advice is look around... there are better bike insurers that Carol Nash."
"I was their old customer they increased my dual motorbike policy so because of no enough money i pay for one bike and we agreed as soon I arranged rest of money they add 2nd bike with in three week i arranged and contact them they refuse and ask for as new quot so I cancelled my first bike as well because of their cheating they rip my money"
"Carole Nash sent me a letter saying that my policy would be automatically renewed unless they from me to the contrary. After a month I realised that I had got no emailed paperwork of any hard copies through the post. When I called them, they said that it had not been renewed and I had been driving for 1600 miles without insurance. The worse thing about this company is that they say that they will call you back and don't. I have a feeling that Carole Nash has nothing to do with company anymore as their service is atrocious. Avoid!"
"Insured a motorcycle with carole nash for the first time and didnt have any no claims as i hadnt insured a bike before this is shown on my paper work they sent me.After eleven months there asking for proof of no claims when they already know i dont have any there giving me seven days to do this or they say they will charge me more. How can i get proof of no claims when i dont have any no claims ?"
"I sold my motorbike 5 months into policy, was hoping to get a reimbursement for the 7 months I did not use but instead was told I will be charged £6 a mid-term cancellation fee. Thieving company, avoid."
Mr Steven Patch Annoyed Customer
Verified Reviewer
"I felt as though they deliberately lied to me to gain more premium. I feel they cheated me out of my money and regarded it as theirs, with great delay to remedy the situation. This caused 2 months of an added extra rider being unlawfully charged and no recompense for their cock-up or the money returned that they took without my consent."
"I have been waiting over an hour to get my insurance details through email, still nothing. Even though I quote "You will shortly be sent an email with your insurance documents attached." Their definition of short is a little far off. Apart from that it's a good deal, good coverage for a low price compared to others of the same quality"
"Very poor all around Wouldnt use them or advise any body to use them"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"excellent service would recommend to all very good to chat with they even sent me a free hidden code number kit to put on my motorbike to identify it if ever stolen fantastic service"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"no claims so have never been intouch"
"Bully tactics"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I got what cover I wanted for a very reasonable price . it was easy ,quick, and no extras were trying to be forced on me. last of all, "but most important" the price was good, just hope this stays true with my renewal. w. stewart bristol"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"very good insurance company"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Charge you stupid charges for allsorts wud not ever use again"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I found Carol Nash through Go Compare. Dealing with them was no problem. I have had no reason to contact them or them me. My policy is available online. They offer everything I need. If the price is right in June I will stay with them"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I simply wanted to change over a bikes insurance. After the 1st call agent got it wrong and insured me on 2 bikes. It took another 2 calls to fix this. At which point it was still wrong. So I cancelled and went with someone els. Even though they made mistakes they still charged me £80 to cancel. Never go with them again."
"Very cheap insurer"