BG Insurance Reviews

2AM

Tell us how BG Insurance made you happy

Telephone
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"I have took out a policy today with BG - after reading the reviews i am worried now! the process today took nearly 50 mins and I had already put all the information in myself online! the advisor kept putting me on hold - longest time was for 8 minutes and no apology when she came back on the line ! (basics in Customer Service ?) I needed the insurance to start straight away as needed to drive car today , the customer adviser said i was insured but i drove the car today feeling unsure about what she had told me ! I have not had an email yet to confirm my insurance - (8 hours later ! ) so i am just taking her word for it that I am insured ... in the past with other insurance companies i get an email straight away to confirm ! I hope i can come back on this site in a few weeks and say I was wrong for doubting them ! will keep you undated ..."
Are you BG Insurance? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback BG Insurance receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Very helpful awaiting a reply regarding charges for a change . Person who set it up for me was really helpful"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"They dealt with our queries satisfactory txt255"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"We had some queries and they dealt with them very well"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Answered all my questions on 1st time camper policy"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"As usual great staff when buying the insurance and definately beat the rest in price but dont get if there is a chance you may need to cancel before exiry date. Had to pay two lots of cancellation fees one from the insurance company and one from the broker. Expected about £80 back got £28 !!"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Do not use this company . we found them dishonest and the amount of paperwork requied was just not worth the i am now locked into a company i do not trust .Unhappy cuttomer june peggs from suffolk"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Excellent and very professional. They got me a great deal. TXT588"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Excellent customer service and professional staff. They gave me an outstanding deal."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Helpful customer services on taking a new policy, they also beat comparison website's prices for identical underwriters policy. So far a first class service, better than my previous broker by miles!"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"The best price, but the mass of emailed attachments was confusing and contradictory. Also, the customer service don't respond!"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Great Inititial contact, Smooth process. Good value. Good follow up communication"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Brilliant customer service and cheap insurance. TXT209"
"After looking around Barry Grainger provided the best deal and cheapest"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Having being a previous customer for several years (but went with a different insurer last year as it was a lot cheaper) I stupidly thought it would be straight forward renewing the same vehicle same drivers at the same address but no, after several emails from different people regarding driving licences no claims discount it took weeks, wasn`t worth the hassle for a few pound`s,"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Good value cover. The only downside is the extremely lengthy phone questionnaire, which duplicates the questions already answered online. Otherwise excellent, very quick to answer the phone, always friendly and courteous. TXT97"
"very good professionals"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Good service competitive price"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Been with this company 1 year moved house and never had a problem only thing is my renewed price went up £17 but I've had no issues at all quite like them been helpful everytime I've called. Think I'll still use them again cos they have actually given me the cheapest quote."
"DO NOT use this company they have completely messed us about and cancelled our insurance without even telling us so now we are going to have to go to court not to mention the expense and stress it has caused us. They are are a complete scam I would warn anyone not to waste your money with them as they might be cheap but it goes to show that you get what you pay for!!!! STAY AWAY"
BG Insurance is rated 4.18 based on 618 reviews