BG Insurance Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend BG Insurance

How would you rate BG Insurance ?

Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Speedy response via chat tool"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Found this company whilst using a comparison site - superb price, nothing has been too much for them. Would thoroughly recommend."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"worst car insurance company to insure your vehicle with. Think twice before you insure you vehicle with this company. I got really bad experience with them. This is a fake company. Don't ever give your card details to them online or over the phone. They will take your money from you and will not send any insurance documentation to you.That happened to me two years a go. Finally I had to passed it to my bank fraud investigation team at the end to get my money back from them."
"Even 1 star is generous! Well one guy in particular is a complete jobsworth you better hope you don't get him! I took my business elsewhere! I will make sure I tell people to swerve this lot!.. now I know why they came up the cheapest by a long way! - good luck if you use them"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Very unsatisfactory experience with this company following a complaint."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"when looking for insurance for our motorhome I discovered B G Insurance on the web as my car insurance did not do insurance for the vehicle , we were surprised and the staff were very helpful ."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Efficient service with a personal touch."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"efficient helpful professional service"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Very happy very clear in what they needed i.e. Id, driving license ect"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Easy to deal with and great cover."
"TERRIBLE company took 190 deposit off me then cancelled my insurance after 2 days said they will refund me 80 back if i agree foe it to be canceled there and then a week latee no money now they say 60 CON men DO NOT GO HERE"
Jacqueline Hunter
Unverified Reviewer
"Paid to have number plates changed months ago and just had letter from Dvla to say my car not insured ? Insurance paid upfront when purchased Barry granger not open at weekend therefore unable to rectify what is going on now have to bus it to my hospital job till Monday will be sticking to AA insurance from now on totally shocking in 18 years of driving never known an insurance company to be closed at weekends plus iam now officially a criminal for driving uninsured this could have cost me my job as a nurse not a happy customer at all"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Very easily to work with and understand also very helpful"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Have insured 3 Historic vehicles with after a recommendation from a friend by far the cheapest quotation for the same cover with previous insurer. Only down side no multi vehicle policy available. TXT724"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"The best and the cheapest on the market thank you."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"The best and the cheapest on the market thank you."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Took out fully comp policy expected travel to & from workplace - it did not. Cancelled re not fit for purpose. Charged £60 for 2 days. One sided complaint response. Ripped off - AVOID"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Asked for share licence number 3 times when it has been sent and been given driver number as well. Did everything I was told and got no help so fed up. Been trying to sort this out for a few months."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Couldn't make online payment (not explained why) so I called just to be charged over £100 more. I shouldn't left this to last day of my insurance."
BG Insurance is rated 4.19 based on 604 reviews