BG Insurance Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend BG Insurance
5PM
5PM

Tell us how BG Insurance made you happy

"From start to finish and with follow up too the service I was provided by BG Insurance was outstanding. The operator was extremely helpful and I appreciate all the advice given."
Are you BG Insurance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"100% happy with all service I have received over the last few yeaes"
"Not a very professional service provided. Staff not interested in helping. Very expensive admin charges applied to every policy. Will not be insuring with them again."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"This company penalises drives for non fault claims, if you have 5 non fault claims they’ll refuse you insurance. Beware of this company! Disgusting service!"
"Been with BG for over 3 years and after every renewal there is always an issue as they simply don't read their emails or update any information. Odd thing is that there is always a cost involved to update data/information that they asked for but ever updated their system with. After just 5 days of renewal called to say I have not disclosed info which was given every time for the last three renewals. Time to cancelled and move to a bigger supplier. Avoid BG at all cost will be cheaper and less stressful."
"From my first time with big up to press I’ve have no bad thing to say about them or my policy or the team who help me set it up.all good so far...."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"straightforward website,easy to navigate and impressive pricing.have not had any need to contact insurer but have full confidence in BG if the need arises."
"Bad experience since i took out a car policy, just kept receiving emails or letters to say some information was missing and needed updating, at a cost. Receiving the last email over the weekend to say that i needed to emend my middle initial on the policy, at a admin cost as normal. Strange thing, i do not have a middle name so very hard to do. If i don't change the policy to reflect the middle name i do not have my policy may be cancelled. Avoid this insurance broker."
"Most helpful and friendly staff, a pleasure to do business with."
"Very helpful staff"
"They made me feel that I was important to them, when I called to see if they could match a Motorhome Insurance quote that I got on line, very please that they could match, obviously I renewd my policy with them, excellent customer service all round"
"very helpful, friendly and polite"
"Good price friendly staff"
"Great customer support and value for money. Only real downside is extra costs for sending out letters etc. Otherwise very happy!"
"from the moment i got the premium i have hadnothing but problems ... was never sent a link to this One Hub thing you use to communicate with your customers as you presume everyone has constant access to emails ets.. this is not so and jus because they applied online does not mean they can communicate online at all times. your advisors do not note records and also make presumptions without questioning. I will be making an official complaint on the issues but your eatablishment does not give customer service but despicable service"
"Very hopefully excellent knowledge of instructor insurance and most importantly very good price"
"We renewed our car insurance through bg insurance and all was fine with the price & cover. We received a call 3 days after taking out the policy and advised that changes had to be made as details were incorrect, all fine when we took out the insurance. After completing the forms online, i printed off a copy for my reference. Then the costs started to be added because some information was incorrect and told that we needed to pay the extra's or the policy would be cancelled. I informed the gentleman on the phone that the information i submitted was correct, so how can you then inform me it is incorrect. A money making scheme by an insurance company using bully boy tactics to make more money out of a customer. Will never deal with this company again and i would strongly advise staying clear of BG Insurance."
"Can not open my on line document's because they were created in new flash software, and they wasn't going to send it me as Microsoft word document, or PDF document."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"Very helpful"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
"Mine was aranged through rac"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 9 months ago