BG Insurance Reviews

BG Insurance have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices and customer service. Full Insights

83% of reviewers recommend BG Insurance
4PM
4PM
Telephone

How would you rate BG Insurance ?

Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"I am happy with BG Insurance for 6 or 8 year. I have made a one claim for my property and they help me to deal with this."
Were we able to find you the best price on your insurance?
"Always handle my insurance with ease"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"The worst customer service ever and to top it all this company does not even have complains department. I was insured with for a year and went with a cheaper and more reliable insurance company who actually cares about their customers. its been two weeks and i have still not received my proof of NCD from them. And they say that cant get in touch with the insurance company they insured me with. I paid up front for the policy. I would never reccommend this company to anyone. A BIG NO !!!"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Have just insured my motorhome with bg. I donto see why people slag off the paperwork they require it's not brain surgrey. Simple and easy to email to them. A good insurance policy at an affordable price with fast and helpfull custom service staff. Thank you bg will be back to insure my other vehicles when they are due. Roger Hurcombe. Gloucestershire."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Worst insurance company ever. Cancelled policy without even informing me. Avoid like the plague. If you want insurance go to a reputable company than these rip off merchants"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"The worst company to insure with keep yourself away from this people"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Terrible customer service. Received threatening phone call about cancelling our insurance because we hadn't sent them some information that hadn't been requested in the first place. Tried to add an additional driver and after paying the exorbitant fee had exactly the same thing happen again. They're also completely incapable of communicating by email. Won't be using them again."
"Unable to contact by phone, repeatedly sent information they insisted on by fax, e-mail and by post and they still kept asking for information. They never replied to any e-mails except the automated response. Don't use them. If you have a claim you will never be able to contact them."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"They are financial rapists, I insured a car back in May 2017, paid for insurance, I then went to collect car,which unfortunately was not acceptable, due to state of car, I did not remove from dealership i contacted the insurance company to advise and to hold on to the deposit as I was looking for another car, unfortunately I have still not found the perfect car, I requested a refund and still chasing to date, I would not recommend this company to anyone, shop around and go elsewhere, I am in the process of taking legal action against this company, as I am still waiting for my refund I thought they were a reputable company, which clearly is not the case."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Was able to answer every question with detail and resolve the matter"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Speedy response via chat tool"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Found this company whilst using a comparison site - superb price, nothing has been too much for them. Would thoroughly recommend."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"worst car insurance company to insure your vehicle with. Think twice before you insure you vehicle with this company. I got really bad experience with them. This is a fake company. Don't ever give your card details to them online or over the phone. They will take your money from you and will not send any insurance documentation to you.That happened to me two years a go. Finally I had to passed it to my bank fraud investigation team at the end to get my money back from them."
"Even 1 star is generous! Well one guy in particular is a complete jobsworth you better hope you don't get him! I took my business elsewhere! I will make sure I tell people to swerve this lot!.. now I know why they came up the cheapest by a long way! - good luck if you use them"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Very unsatisfactory experience with this company following a complaint."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"when looking for insurance for our motorhome I discovered B G Insurance on the web as my car insurance did not do insurance for the vehicle , we were surprised and the staff were very helpful ."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Efficient service with a personal touch."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"efficient helpful professional service"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Very happy very clear in what they needed i.e. Id, driving license ect"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Easy to deal with and great cover."
BG Insurance is rated 4.19 based on 614 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!