BG Insurance Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
02AM
2AM

Tell us how BG Insurance made you happy

"I’ve changed to Barry Grainger Insurance today after been with another insurance company for many years, the staff at B G Ins are so friendly , especially Jack L , he spoke in a friendly manner and put me at ease , thanks Jack for helping me today, I’ll be telling my colleagues and friends about your friendly service. It was lovely not to be hanging on for ages before I spoke to an advisor, very professional ."
Are you BG Insurance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"working as a driving instructor, the cover fulfilled what i want,the explanation i get from BG insurance is satisfactory, i like it"
"After many years of not having faith in myself to complete important things online...I did with BGINSURANCE. Previously I prefer to have things set in writing or over the telephone even so I can follow instruction etc from a person. This first time and with BGINSURANCE was so straightforward it made me doubt myself even more. When I did ring up just to check I had a policy...to reassure myself I got straight through no hanging on for ages etc. Friendly happy customer service with efficient and straightforward response to my query. The only thing I had difficulty doing was sending in my signed documents via email. As I only have my phone I don't have printer access either. The customer service gave me the solution after hearing me out. They sent forms out that came in next days post...I signed them and sent back...All done. I'm still doubting myself as this was so simple. Thanks"
"Helpful, friendly, efficient service received as well as most competitive price for my driving tuition insurance compared on a like for like basis with other insurance brokers."
"I own a driving school Competitive rates, and no hassle and pushy sales. Operators always cheerful and will to help great service"
"Very good price and service for my military vehicle insurance"
"A very good service, very polite and dealt with some problems in a professional manor."
"Not the best insurance I've had. Took 8 working days to get my insurance details through. Never told me how to produce documents (no claims or driving license number) until I received an email stating my policy would be cancelled in 7 days if they didn't receive them. I assume this is a generic response but surely I should have been informed about this at the time of receiving my documents? Then to top it all off, they attached the wrong driving license number to my file then rang me saying your driving license and policy name don't match! Can't say I'm surprise as it was a totally different person - this took atleast 2 attempts to rectify! Hopefully I'll never claim as I hold no faith and fingers crossed, come renewal I can insure with another company!"
"Good service"
"Good service from a knowledgeable advisor and more importantly a very competitive quote for my driving school insurance, second year in a row."
"Very good service, but price could be better... :)"
"very good service and great price on car insurance"
"I've been extremely happy with the service I've received for the last five years with them giving competitive quotes and always done in a professional manner."
"The service I have received from BG is to my satisfaction. The price compared to other providers in accordance with my requirement could not be matched elsewhere. Delivery is always well timed, and is good because it gives me ample time to get a second opinion or quotes from different sources. So far I am happy because my policy is always taylored to meet my needs."
"no fuss,hassel free insurance"
"BG Insurance is the best provider very easy to work with them!"
"Sales team very helpful and polite. Able to answer all questions. Quote given was very competitive, went on compare websites but stayed with BG."
"Every year the renewal comes in plenty of time and always seems competetive."
"Very helpful and efficient service. Virtually halved my renewal premium"
"I was very with the person I spoke to and I was very satisfied with it all thanks"
BG Insurance is rated 4.19 based on 664 reviews