BG Insurance Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend BG Insurance

How would you rate BG Insurance ?

Craig Chapple
Unverified Reviewer
"good and responsive on the phone"
"biggest shower of cowboys in existence, do not touch this company with a barge pole"
"The level of service the price was good last year really helpful"
"Failure to provide me with my proof of no claim"
"Good at listening"
"Never again. Rude customer service - difficult and abrupt."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"Ripped off"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Took out online policy with BG grainger. After i'd paid my initial deposit to cover my van, received an email to say can you call us to 'validate' insurance. I phoned and straight away was given the sales team who after checking the validation for my van then said the insurance was £180 more. I said to the sales guy 'i knew you were going to add more to my quote' to which he said its not me its the company! Avoid this company at all costs."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Excellent service from start to finish. By far the cheapest way to get household insurance."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Never had any problems always very polite and helpful been with them for a number years now. and will renew again when it comes around"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"I am happy with BG Insurance for 6 or 8 year. I have made a one claim for my property and they help me to deal with this."
Were we able to find you the best price on your insurance?
"Always handle my insurance with ease"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"The worst customer service ever and to top it all this company does not even have complains department. I was insured with for a year and went with a cheaper and more reliable insurance company who actually cares about their customers. its been two weeks and i have still not received my proof of NCD from them. And they say that cant get in touch with the insurance company they insured me with. I paid up front for the policy. I would never reccommend this company to anyone. A BIG NO !!!"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Have just insured my motorhome with bg. I donto see why people slag off the paperwork they require it's not brain surgrey. Simple and easy to email to them. A good insurance policy at an affordable price with fast and helpfull custom service staff. Thank you bg will be back to insure my other vehicles when they are due. Roger Hurcombe. Gloucestershire."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Worst insurance company ever. Cancelled policy without even informing me. Avoid like the plague. If you want insurance go to a reputable company than these rip off merchants"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"The worst company to insure with keep yourself away from this people"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Terrible customer service. Received threatening phone call about cancelling our insurance because we hadn't sent them some information that hadn't been requested in the first place. Tried to add an additional driver and after paying the exorbitant fee had exactly the same thing happen again. They're also completely incapable of communicating by email. Won't be using them again."
"Unable to contact by phone, repeatedly sent information they insisted on by fax, e-mail and by post and they still kept asking for information. They never replied to any e-mails except the automated response. Don't use them. If you have a claim you will never be able to contact them."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"They are financial rapists, I insured a car back in May 2017, paid for insurance, I then went to collect car,which unfortunately was not acceptable, due to state of car, I did not remove from dealership i contacted the insurance company to advise and to hold on to the deposit as I was looking for another car, unfortunately I have still not found the perfect car, I requested a refund and still chasing to date, I would not recommend this company to anyone, shop around and go elsewhere, I am in the process of taking legal action against this company, as I am still waiting for my refund I thought they were a reputable company, which clearly is not the case."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Was able to answer every question with detail and resolve the matter"
BG Insurance is rated 4.19 based on 604 reviews