Bennetts Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Bennetts
Dewing
"You've just sent a letter threatening action over policy cancellation last year I didn't cancel. YOU cancelled a previous policy due to your inability to get BOTH bikes on that policy into the MID.... That error last year took weeks to sort out so I'm expecting more letters from you! When I phoned earlier, Wayne admitted fault at your end, but said you couldn't send a confirmation email of this for ten days. Very disappointed a problem from a year ago has prompted more poor service."
Graham
"Great value and the head office people were very helpful and informative, I had a slight problem authenticating my no claims bonus and the person I spoke to sorted it for me."
"Great quote, I had used Bennett’s before. Glad to be back"
"Very disappointed that you didn't give a competitive renewal quote. I had to go to a comparison site for a quote and quess what you have me a cheaper quote than my renewal quote."
Hi Wheeler,

I am sorry the quote given at renewal wasn't competitive. Thank you for your review.

Bennetts
"Easy to use website,Good Price,Early yet to tell on the level of service they give,Hope I do not have to try the Claims Service they Provide."
Hi Beedham

Thank you for your review.

Hi Dewing,

I am sorry that you have received the above letter. We have passed this over to the team.

Bennetts
"sorted out my renewal and change of bike that all occured within 4 days of each other."
"Easy to fill out your information for quote and obviously the result was awesome 👍 cheapest quote by far.. Would definitely recommend 😀"
"Insuring me."
"The price to insure, also having one bike insured with you guys I insured my second bike with you, that has to say something, thanks guys 👍"
Trevor R
"Just got off the phone with Bennett’s. I’m absolutely disgusted with the way I’ve just been treated. I rang them to cancel my policy and was told it would cost me £86. I ask them why it’s so expensive when my premium is only £174 for the year and I’ve had it over 6 months. I was that’s just how much it is, so I asked to speak to a manager and was told I could not speak to a manager because I didn’t have a good enough reason. This went on for 13 mins before he agreed to let me speak with a manager. I then waited another 16 mins only to be told the manager would ring me back. And then the phone went dead. Can not believe I’ve been treated like this! I will never use Bennett’s again."
"Promt, efficient service made it so easy to take out my bike insurance at a price I found very reasonable."
"easy to use web site and a very competitive insurance quote"
"good price with add on's included"
"Good professional service."
"Changed my bike insurance over to my new bike quite easily and quickly."
"I called up to make an amendment to my policy and the lady I spoke to was very helpful, explained everything and handled my call in a professional and timely manner."
"The whole process of obtaining top quality insurance over the internet was utterly painless. When Bennetts say they provide a good service, whatever your bike insurance needs, they not only mean it they are 100% correct."
"Good communication"
"Great quote, I had used Bennett’s before. Glad to be back"
"Easy to use online"
"This is the 1st time I have used Bennetts and I have been very pleased with the professionalism and ease of contact."
Bennetts is rated 4.43 based on 1,883 reviews