Bennetts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bennetts
Cheaper than anywhere else easy to do on phone no problems at all both bikes insured great service
Excellent Service.
The telephone conversation went well and the guy was very polite and helpful when I asked him to repeat the sentence for me. Best of all the quote I got was better than my last company so I excepted.
No nonsense quote . sorted very quickly. Better than they have been previously for price and value.
Terrible company
Used the online form, quite easy, only problems I had was finding the data they needed, but that my problem not theirs .,
It was easy
Easy enough navigate the website, but the options for safety deices are limited for example
My Harley has a factory fitted Alarm and immobiliser which does not feature in the list
My BMW has factory fitted immobiliser which doesn't feature
There isn't an option for manufacturer fitted device either!
Excellent service so far and very helpful when arranging a quote
Customer service very good and efficient,been with them for years and still using them
Brilliant company looked after me top marks
I ended up in a right pickle with my last insurer as they were closed on the day I collected my new bike. Bennetts online tool was quick and easy and allowed me to take the bike away (having travelled a fair distance). Price was competitive but could be keener.
Very disappointed that they could not use my no claims discount from my previous policy which was just over 2 years ago. Apparently there is a two year limit, but as I have been riding bikes for over 30 years, I thought this was a bit inflexible.
This bumped my premium up by £100. I was given a quote based on the fact that I had 4 years no claims under my previous policy but was asked to ring back the next day as the bloke I spoke to wasn’t sure. Was then told about the 2 year limit.
Not brilliant!
Competitive pricing with excellent policy access on website.
Great service and price. Saved me £490 over my last insurer and have better cover win win. Thank you to Jane and Jamie for all your help. Highly recommended
Every year I have the aggravation of re-insuring several vehicles, each year whoever I use jack up the prices, Bennetts are no different.

Last year they sorted a good deal on my 3 motorcycles, this year I ended up splitting them between insurers again, the two I did insure through them took a lot of aggro to get a sensible price and avoid being ripped off.

A swap of bikes part way through year went well, but later when trying to add a new bike they wanted £500 EXTRA to add it to a Policy - yet I could insure the new bike through them online on a new policy for £250, they said to get this price I would have to pay an cancellation fee to swop the Policies - but when I took out the Policy I told them I had a new bike ordered and would want it on the same Policy and they said "No problem".

Once again I was robbed by an insurer I am just trying to do (a lot) of business with.

I give them an "Acceptable" rating as others are no better and I have had to deal with worse.
Price increase due to just being a named driver on my partners motorhome ins. She didn't get an increase on her bike or car ins or even on the motorhome ins. . Bennetts knew I was a named driver so should have also known neither of us were driving. Was outside house and hit by a garden digger. Wont be using again if I can help it Very unjust and unfair
Hi Lane are you able to drop some details over to helpme@bennetts.co.uk so we can take a look in to this for you?

Thanks,

Bennetts
Of my 3 bikes , all 3 have cover via Bennett’s . I’ve been happy with service efficacy and price. Always good no bads to mention
I did take out insurance with Bennett’s, but you cancelled it due to NCD for the bike I was insuring, I thought it was for the Rider, who by the way had over 15 years incident free....
However, Bennett’s will never again get my business, 2 Bikes with another insurer, who by the way, likes bikers who have no claims bonus!
Thanks for the opportunity to put my views across!
Ian B.
Hi Ian when taking out the policy we do ask what no claims bonus is free to use. As it is being used elsewhere we wouldn't be able to accept it as it is giving the discount twice.
Phoned to add a new bike (1st March Reg') so I could have a multi bike policy.
Spoke to Rudy who was great and sorted me out!

So I'm looking forward to riding this summer!!
Bennetts 5 star review on 16th February 2019
Thank you for the review and your kind words on Rudy. We will make sure the feedback is passed on to him.
Bennetts is rated 4.40 based on 1,992 reviews