Bennetts Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Bennetts
Egan
"First look at your email you sent me. My name is Mr Egan not dear Egan also I wanted to pay the total amount your web page would not allow had to pay by installments so it cost more."
Dewing
"You've just sent a letter threatening action over policy cancellation last year I didn't cancel. YOU cancelled a previous policy due to your inability to get BOTH bikes on that policy into the MID.... That error last year took weeks to sort out so I'm expecting more letters from you! When I phoned earlier, Wayne admitted fault at your end, but said you couldn't send a confirmation email of this for ten days. Very disappointed a problem from a year ago has prompted more poor service."
"Great value and the head office people were very helpful and informative, I had a slight problem authenticating my no claims bonus and the person I spoke to sorted it for me."
"Hi to obtain a quote from saga for my motor bike as my car is with saga freephone no. I was transfered to you and finally after many questions by you in was finally after 57 mins.on your phone accepted your insurance I have now found that I have to pay 11 pound yes eleven Pound that has been added to my home talk talk bill I am not happy !!!! Trevor Cook"
"I don't know what's happened at Bennetts. I had to send proof of ncd 3 times and each time they acknowledged they had received it, then sent a letter saying they will cancel my insurance if I didn't provide it. Now they have accepted my proof of ncd they have not sent an up to date insurance certificate so I only have a temporary one. Never used to have to chase them up like this. This may well be the last time I use them."
"All good so far as this is the second bike i insured with Bennetts."
"Overall ok,Communication could have been better, price was very good,"
"I let my policy lapse due to a ridiculous hike in renewal price. Then I renewed with them again via a comparison site at a cheaper price. What's all that about? Then they wanted to charge me nearly £150 because I hadn't provided proof of no claims from when I was insured through ..... them!"
"Bennetts is an insurance company for bikers. They understand bikers and offer a complete service. Although I assume I'm like many I explore the market almost every renewal and occasionally go elsewhere so this is not my first visit to Bennetts. That said here I am back again, with them, along with my wife who now insures with Bennetts also. Next year we hope to run a single multi-bike policy with both of us as riders of all of the bikes which will simplify our policy. A quick phone call is all it atkes at renewal time and Bennetts, although not always the cheapest, come up to the mark.....ideal. The trackdays, with Bennetts are great :)) even though I have to travel quite a way from Cornwall."
"The best deal out there, quick response."
"very good .and will stay with bennetts for a long time"
"Ce9758B , Having had problems with Carol Nash , I was hoping that going to Bennett was going to be a better option , then I get this letter to say that I had not mentioned an accident , but I did , it was late in conversation with one of your sales team , I had carol nash policy in front of me , and it said I have a two year now claims on it , so I past that info on . I spoke to your people on Friday morning and told them all this , and suggested they Listen to recording of sale , no one came back to me as promised"
Hi Bailey

Can you private message your contact details bike reg etc as the policy number is a number short? We can arrange for this to be looked in to.

Thanks,

Bennetts
"Polite, helpful agent who provided necessary information. Prices were very competitive - hope that’s not just for a new customer!"
"Bennetts have always kept me informed of what is going on, they keep me updated with emails"
"Easy service"
"money grabbers upping my policy without informing me so i left"
"Only had cover for a short time due to selling my motorbike. Easy phone call, no quibble. Cost for cancellation and period on cover was very fair. £25 voucher and NCD proof sent too that I can use if I re-insure with them."
"Very straight forward to set up policy as a new customer Make sure you get proof of any no claims discount before hand"
"Very easy and straightforward to deal with. Clear, thorough but easy to understand terms. Yet to claim (and hoping not too) but that is the true test!!"
"As with all insurance it is frustrating when best deal is not the one you are offerred first. Original renewal was an increase of £100 over last year. After calling to discuss finally set up at slightly cheaper than last. Good deal in the end but an unecessary pfaff."
"ALWAYS THERE ALWAYS GOOD !"
"Have come back to you after the RAC beat your last quote. This time you have beaten their's.These days,it's all about saving money! The package offered included helmet and leathers,so there was no contest. Thank you."
"After receiving my renewal quote I contacted Bennets as I considered the the quote to be a little higher than I expected, however my discussion with a very helpful administrator solved the problem and found me a better deal ."
Bennetts is rated 4.42 based on 1,938 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!