Bennetts Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Bennetts
Robert
"Simple to arrange Better price Happy And Thanks Regards Robert Oag"
Colin
"I could speak to a human to sort out my insurance renewal who clearly understood my needs."
Jonathan
"Brilliant staff on the phone lovely to talk to very complimentary the price and cover is very competitive. Brilliant all around."
1795 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Nicholas

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bennetts in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"My insurance was cancelled as my payment card had changed on renewal only found out when I called up to see what the renewal price was as I hadent heard from Bennett But to be fair got a better price than expected. 4 days later received a letter saying it had been cancelled due to a payment problem. But I had already received my new policy by then . I thought I would of got renewal advice via email of through post."
"Bennetts were friendly,with a great price and offer more than your average bike insurers.I would definatley recommend to friends and family ;-)"
Hi Lee

Bennetts
"I’m very happy with Bennetts service but unhappy that you would treat a loyal customer with a £20 admin fee for renewing his policy it makes me feel you don’t value my custom"
Hi Ashley,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you are unhappy with our Renewal Arrangement fee. We do disclose all our fees and charges before during and after sale.

"Easy to organise"
Hi Paul,

"Very welcome"
"Well pleased with Insurance price & level of service."
"Best price, easy on line purchase."
"Very Happy with the service The person on the phone taking all the information and explaining everything was very pleasant and polite .Make my experience with yourselves so easy and most of all the price was very competitive .once again thanks ."
"I've had no contact from you since taking out on line insurance I paid and everything seemed to go through but since I've heard nothing and have no idea if I'm insured or not."
Hi Adrian,
I am sorry that you have not received any policy documents to date. Can you please email helpme@bennetts.co.uk with your vehicle registration quoting Reviews in the subject heading and I will look for you?

Bennetts
"I was happy for the service because they've helped me to pick the right level of cover."
"Cheapest motorcycle quote by far"
"The experience expert that I chatted too know exactly what I wanted and was insured with in 15 minutes good manner and confidence over the phone"
"Completed my insurance details online and got a very competitive quote back from Bennetts, I found the whole process easy to use. Will use again next year."
"Excellent all round."
"I could not add a third bike to my multi bike policy and therefore had to cancel my policy as,the othe options with Bennett’s were too expensive compared to Carole Nash, Bennett’s would not waiver the £50 admin cancellation fee and therefore got less than 40% of my premium back for only 6 weeks insurance. NOT HAPPY!"
Hi Robert,

Thank you for your review.
I am sorry we were unable to offer a more competitive price when looking to insure your third motorcycle.

Bennetts
"Great service easy to set up my motorbike insurance and a very competitive price would and already have recommend to family and friends"
Hi Kevin,

Bennetts
"Best price for my requirements, very personable representative, great communication."
Hi Peter,

Bennetts
"A simple process to complete the questionnaire. A follow up telephone call from Bennetts confirmed that everything was in order and that the insurance cover was confirmed. The insurance turned out to be cheaper than a major competitor for the same cover. Excellent service"
Hi John,

Bennetts
"asked for a better deal and got one."
Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your review, I am glad we could assist.

Bennetts
"Best price available, excellent service all undertaken on the internet, and able to confirm once I had actually purchased the bike. BUT the real test of bike insurance is when you need it, so we shall see how that goes if I'm unfortunate enough to have an accident!"
Hi Hugh,