Bennetts Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Bennetts
Colin
"I could speak to a human to sort out my insurance renewal who clearly understood my needs."
Christopher
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"I've been with Bennetts for years. I look at others, they don't compare! Great cover, great price, great service. And I know if I need to claim I'll be looked after."
"No fuss and very easy to navigate around the site. Fast and efficient correspondence value for money and most important,one to trust."
1841 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Tracey

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bennetts in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Good price & reasonable process, but I do think the people dealing with motorbike insurance need some good general knowledge of motorbikes."
"Great price for quality insurance"
"Easy to use web site and competitive rates"
"Great price and was straight forward to insure both bikes on one policy"
"Customer service is shocking"
"100% Bennetts has to be the easiest company to get insurance for your bike/bikes and one of the reasonably priced companies by far."
"Cost and so easy to use."
"Good service provided by call handler. But she was unable to match price of quote obtained on the internet. This is frustrating for an existing customer as the quote was with the same company for the same cover."
"Great company to deal with. Fast, efficient and great value for money."
"I was using Bennetts for the past 3 years, and I believed it was the best rider insurance, but this year i will not continue with them. After buying insurance policy they came back to me with the letter saying i didn't tell them true whilst making a quote and policy will be cancelled. Even-though I disagreed with this I was willing to resolve the problem and continue with the policy, but I was deeply disappointed. No one had interest in resolving it and i didn't receive any help or customer service you would expect. I ended up with cancelled policy (what will go in to my record and my next insurance premium will be higher). Overall it turned out they are just a big brand, fake image and no quality to be found what comes to customer care. Im glad I found out this sooner than later and I'm glad i don't have to experience what would it be if you would have an accident and you would need to deal with that sort of customer service."
"Fact. There were not to many clicks to the Finnish. And easy to follow . The review was also easy to follow. Payment was clear And insurance documents arrived as stated. Very good."
"I phoned you to cancel the legal expenses add on and the day after I found out that my bike had 2 alarm system's I phoned you to tell you and I got a lecture it could cost me £32 and if I phone again to alter anything it will cost me£32 I was going to get a private plate but you put me off of that if all your additional charges, and each time I change my bike I always seem to have to change insurance companies, one thing I do know is that I won't be renewing with you next year"
"Over £150 cheaper than my renewal price. Quick and easy to renew online. Happy"
Peter
"Cheap and easy to renew my insurance. Good response from them aswell with the sending of all my policy details."
"Easy from start to finish, and simple to access insurance policy, a very competitive price too."
"Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff. My query was answered with no hassle and the whole experience was some and straightforward. Probably the best insurance I have dealt with, in terms of customer service, price and efficiency."
"I'm never keen on changing my insurers but on this occasion the experience was straight forward, and no hassle. I liked the idea of going over with me some the answers to make sure they were correct. In the past there has been a couple of times, when I had to ring back for fear of having put the wrong answer in. Also the policy caters for my motorcycling needs exactly."
"The whole process was painless - even the no claims bonus information was responded to in an efficient manner which made a difference - no extra detail required just factual proof supplied made the whole experience stress free for a change - thank you !!"
"The customer service representative i dealt with was excellent and made the process of changing my policy over to Bennetts very easy. when I had a problem with my no claims declaration, again the customer service team help me very quickly to resolve the issue. I am very pleased with the service provided and the excellent value for money demonstrated by Bennetts."
"Good service and good staff who listen. Just unhappy that you quote a higher price for me to renew than I can get if I do it myself online. Seems you don’t want to reward loyalty and are happy to risk I take my business elsewhere, shame really"
Bennetts is rated 4.43 based on 1,835 reviews