AXA Insurance Reviews

02AM
2AM

Tell us how AXA Insurance made you happy

Over a week
"easy to use website, speedy service and excellent communications."
Are you AXA Insurance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Easy to use and quick response for car quotes for monthly or annually payments"
"Great company and customer service, always happy to help and is amazing how easy you can change everything online without having to call them every time."
"Very happy with the rates"
"Easy to complete forms"
"I had a car insurance with them and is very good company"
"Just had to make a claim and axa made it so easy all sorted in 7 days , well done axa"
"The did my car insurance at a good price"
"Having read some awful reviews I felt compelled to write a positive one. I have travel Insurance with AXA through my Lloyds bank account and to date have never needed to claim,however whilst on holiday in Majorca my son fractured his knee. AXA we’re fantastic they took care of everything rebooking my flight home plus taxis to and from and also another hotel. They also had to sort EasyJet’s mess when then cancelled our return flight and didn’t have any plans in Place or staff to deal with the problem, once again AXA stepped in and fixed it enabling me and my son to travel home - I personally thought they were amazing particularly as I was travelling alone with my son. When the flight was cancelled they called me all through the night with suggestions of alternatives as I was desperate to get home. Miguel in particular was outstanding 👍👍"
"Had a fridge catch fire. Could not phone axa, gave after 40 minutes of your phone is in a queue, but online form works, they phoned me almost immediately and claim sorted same day. 10 out of 10 for online service."
"Great quote. Well designed website. Excellent service all round."
"After phoning with a problem they did everything to help sort. Thanks."
"gr8 prices and easy to get round site all information good"
"great cover for excellent price"
"Very please item I ordered came very quick and in perfect condition"
"I was unfortunate in the past few weeks and had my car stolen. I’ve never had anything like this done to me before and axa car insurance have been excellent with the claim! They will be getting my business again ***** 5 start rating"
"I just have bought renewal insurance for my car one more time. This was probably the 6th year in a row. Every time I have admired the staff AXA employed. Absolutely brilliant and professional people. I wanted to write top review every year I bought insurance but kept forgetting, my apologies for that. This year again your employees exceed my expectations. I buy my insurance in Belfast AXA office. Many thanks again."
"I recently had my home burgled and consequently put a claim into AXA, from my first contact with them they were superb and helpful. They were quick to organise a company to secure my property and the rest of the claim continued in the same way. Like most people I took out my building and contents insurance assuming I would not be needing it, how wrong I was. A dreadful event was made less painful by there helpful staff. Superb customer care, would and have recommended them to all."
"My wife and myself recently suffered a family bereavement whilst on a cruise and submitted a claim for curtailment of holiday and expenses incurred to return home. We cannot praise AXA highly enough and compliment them on their staff. We were dealt with courteously, compassionately and with empathy at such a traumatic time for the family. David Rees."
"I got my car insurance renewal through, £70 more than last year, up to £450. Immediately I got annoyed and searched for hours online for cheaper deals. No such luck, cheapest on all the comparisons was £100 more than the renewal price! The average was around £1200 so obviously I let auto renew take over! Been with the company for 3 years now and they have continued to be the cheapest! No complaints here."
AXA Insurance is rated 2.88 based on 645 reviews