AXA Insurance Reviews

AXA Insurance have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

49% of reviewers recommend AXA Insurance
07AM
7AM

How would you rate AXA Insurance ?

"Having read some awful reviews I felt compelled to write a positive one. I have travel Insurance with AXA through my Lloyds bank account and to date have never needed to claim,however whilst on holiday in Majorca my son fractured his knee. AXA we’re fantastic they took care of everything rebooking my flight home plus taxis to and from and also another hotel. They also had to sort EasyJet’s mess when then cancelled our return flight and didn’t have any plans in Place or staff to deal with the problem, once again AXA stepped in and fixed it enabling me and my son to travel home - I personally thought they were amazing particularly as I was travelling alone with my son. When the flight was cancelled they called me all through the night with suggestions of alternatives as I was desperate to get home. Miguel in particular was outstanding 👍👍"
"Had a fridge catch fire. Could not phone axa, gave after 40 minutes of your phone is in a queue, but online form works, they phoned me almost immediately and claim sorted same day. 10 out of 10 for online service."
"Great quote. Well designed website. Excellent service all round."
"After phoning with a problem they did everything to help sort. Thanks."
"gr8 prices and easy to get round site all information good"
"great cover for excellent price"
"Very please item I ordered came very quick and in perfect condition"
"I was unfortunate in the past few weeks and had my car stolen. I’ve never had anything like this done to me before and axa car insurance have been excellent with the claim! They will be getting my business again ***** 5 start rating"
"I just have bought renewal insurance for my car one more time. This was probably the 6th year in a row. Every time I have admired the staff AXA employed. Absolutely brilliant and professional people. I wanted to write top review every year I bought insurance but kept forgetting, my apologies for that. This year again your employees exceed my expectations. I buy my insurance in Belfast AXA office. Many thanks again."
"I recently had my home burgled and consequently put a claim into AXA, from my first contact with them they were superb and helpful. They were quick to organise a company to secure my property and the rest of the claim continued in the same way. Like most people I took out my building and contents insurance assuming I would not be needing it, how wrong I was. A dreadful event was made less painful by there helpful staff. Superb customer care, would and have recommended them to all."
"My wife and myself recently suffered a family bereavement whilst on a cruise and submitted a claim for curtailment of holiday and expenses incurred to return home. We cannot praise AXA highly enough and compliment them on their staff. We were dealt with courteously, compassionately and with empathy at such a traumatic time for the family. David Rees."
"I got my car insurance renewal through, £70 more than last year, up to £450. Immediately I got annoyed and searched for hours online for cheaper deals. No such luck, cheapest on all the comparisons was £100 more than the renewal price! The average was around £1200 so obviously I let auto renew take over! Been with the company for 3 years now and they have continued to be the cheapest! No complaints here."
"I had an accident on 5th November 2016. Axa were extremely helpful from the very beginning. They kept me informed of each stage of the process including providing a courtesy car and explaining how the system worked. The only gripe I have is that on the two occasions that I telephoned them I waited 20-25 minutes before being able to speak to an Agent. This was both in respect of the initial claim call and the subsequent telephone call. Other than this they were brilliant and I would recommend them."
"After my last review stating that I had been overcharged a very lovely advisior rang me and with proof of orginal quote he was able to help me in getting a refund. Very pleased with the way it was dealt with a very helpful advisior even better now that I will get the refund ."
"Great service from my recent travel claim. Staff were great thought out, friendly, empathetic and claim was paid within my account with a week! Great service from AXA. As a result of this claim I will be moving my car and household policies to them"
"Great customer service!"
"Involved in a car accident on 26 May 2016 with an AXA customer.The help I received from an AXA representative in Belfast was more than I could possibly have expected. Thank you Gregory McCann"
"Excellent premium. Great level of cover. Thanks."
"My claim handler and dealing with AXA regarding the theft of my car has been handled with great care and affection. AXA have been great and so has Samantha and her team. I have recommended AXA to my friends, family and work colleagues. I had my courtesy car the same day, my claim was dealt with within two weeks and made a very stressful situation for myself as easy as can be, I look forward to renewing with AXA in September ( depending on quote of course) and working with them in the future. Thanks Team!"
"Easy to price, arrange, confirm and review."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
AXA Insurance is rated 2.91 based on 612 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!