AXA Insurance Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend AXA Insurance

How would you rate AXA Insurance ?

Dr Gareth Evans
"Great quote. Well designed website. Excellent service all round."
"After phoning with a problem they did everything to help sort. Thanks."
Malcolm
"gr8 prices and easy to get round site all information good"
Mr Alan Mcghee
"great cover for excellent price"
"Very please item I ordered came very quick and in perfect condition"
"I was unfortunate in the past few weeks and had my car stolen. I’ve never had anything like this done to me before and axa car insurance have been excellent with the claim! They will be getting my business again ***** 5 start rating"
"I just have bought renewal insurance for my car one more time. This was probably the 6th year in a row. Every time I have admired the staff AXA employed. Absolutely brilliant and professional people. I wanted to write top review every year I bought insurance but kept forgetting, my apologies for that. This year again your employees exceed my expectations. I buy my insurance in Belfast AXA office. Many thanks again."
"I recently had my home burgled and consequently put a claim into AXA, from my first contact with them they were superb and helpful. They were quick to organise a company to secure my property and the rest of the claim continued in the same way. Like most people I took out my building and contents insurance assuming I would not be needing it, how wrong I was. A dreadful event was made less painful by there helpful staff. Superb customer care, would and have recommended them to all."
"My wife and myself recently suffered a family bereavement whilst on a cruise and submitted a claim for curtailment of holiday and expenses incurred to return home. We cannot praise AXA highly enough and compliment them on their staff. We were dealt with courteously, compassionately and with empathy at such a traumatic time for the family. David Rees."
"I got my car insurance renewal through, £70 more than last year, up to £450. Immediately I got annoyed and searched for hours online for cheaper deals. No such luck, cheapest on all the comparisons was £100 more than the renewal price! The average was around £1200 so obviously I let auto renew take over! Been with the company for 3 years now and they have continued to be the cheapest! No complaints here."
"I had an accident on 5th November 2016. Axa were extremely helpful from the very beginning. They kept me informed of each stage of the process including providing a courtesy car and explaining how the system worked. The only gripe I have is that on the two occasions that I telephoned them I waited 20-25 minutes before being able to speak to an Agent. This was both in respect of the initial claim call and the subsequent telephone call. Other than this they were brilliant and I would recommend them."
"After my last review stating that I had been overcharged a very lovely advisior rang me and with proof of orginal quote he was able to help me in getting a refund. Very pleased with the way it was dealt with a very helpful advisior even better now that I will get the refund ."
"Great service from my recent travel claim. Staff were great thought out, friendly, empathetic and claim was paid within my account with a week! Great service from AXA. As a result of this claim I will be moving my car and household policies to them"
"Great customer service!"
Andrew Niblock
Unverified Reviewer
"Involved in a car accident on 26 May 2016 with an AXA customer.The help I received from an AXA representative in Belfast was more than I could possibly have expected. Thank you Gregory McCann"
"Excellent premium. Great level of cover. Thanks."
"My claim handler and dealing with AXA regarding the theft of my car has been handled with great care and affection. AXA have been great and so has Samantha and her team. I have recommended AXA to my friends, family and work colleagues. I had my courtesy car the same day, my claim was dealt with within two weeks and made a very stressful situation for myself as easy as can be, I look forward to renewing with AXA in September ( depending on quote of course) and working with them in the future. Thanks Team!"
"Easy to price, arrange, confirm and review."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Policy was what I wanted, competitively priced and offers a money back incentive. Hopefully the renewal will be equally competitive."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"The policy was easy to arrange and good value"
AXA Insurance is rated 2.94 based on 596 reviews