Allianz Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Allianz
"If one of their customers crashes into you they are utterly incompetent. From start to finish the worst experience I could of had with an insurer. Currently they have lost my car."
"Allianz claim to handle fairly and promptly not in my case. They are the worst insurance I have ever dealt with and would definitely NOT recommend anyone one to use them. They do not listen to real reason for claim and take forever to get back to you. If there were a zero star rating that's what I would give."
"Absolute rubbish companyy.Excuses just not to pay out. Luckily my insurance up for renewal in a week won't bother with them"
"Fast resolution, courtesy car delivered next day. Polite and friendly staff."
"good"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I have had no contact with Allianze so not able to give a review"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"As this is my first home contents policy with Allianz it is somewhat limited in appraisal content. I can only comment on the reasonable value of this policy purchase as being fair and suitably appointed by Go Compare."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"The insurance I bought was everything I wanted and the transaction was smooth and quick. The staff were very helpful and friendly."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"We are very happy with quick and efficient service . Please ensure you give us a competitive quote and we will go with you again"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I have had an excellent service with Allianz this year, they even guided me through the process for my replacement windscreen I need after having mine crack on me this winter, it's one of the best services I have had for a long time, very helpful and polite staff when you phone them as well"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very good service and prices will continue using this year"
Charanjeet
Verified Buyer
"good experience."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Excellent customer service, received all paperwork promptly, very satisfied and pleased with the service."
"Good company"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Would recommend. Excellent value for money. Great customer service."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I was only fenewing my insurance as i already had with yourselves and you had all the previous information yet the advisor seemed confused.she still kept asking proof of no claims. Not the best service average."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I already had a policy for home and contents with Allianz which I had purchased online.When the renewal arrived I used Go Compare to check that it was reasonable and noticed that the same policy with Allianz was cheaper than my quote. I phoned Allianz (which cost me a phone call) and was told the lower price only applied to !st time customers and if I wanted this price I should cancel my existing policy and take out a new one.This I did and have had no other problems but surely it would make sense to retain me as an existing customer without the hassle of setting up a new policy every year? I shall do the same this year unless common sense prevails."
"A1+ service. Simples."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"My car was damaged by a HGV and from the start the claim was handled very well through to my car being repaired The recovery of my excess is still ongoing eight months later which I do not find acceptable."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I would recommend this insurance company to anybody great service and the best rate I could find"
Allianz is rated 4.43 based on 173 reviews