Allianz Reviews

Allianz have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices and customer service. Full Insights

86% of reviewers recommend Allianz
09AM
9AM

How would you rate Allianz ?

"I was insured by Ford Insure, underwritten by Allianz. i haven't been insured with them since April, yet i'm still having problems with them. in 2015 they were fantastic. i parked my car outside my house - i don't have a drive, so its on road parking. a lady, oversteered to avoid something, and when correcting her oversteer drove into my car shunting it forward, into the one parked next to it. long story short, it was a right off. ford were fantastic, as it was a right off, and 8months old, it qualified for the new for old scheme. so i got a brand new like for like replacement. allianz were very helpful, and understanding. in 2017 i was unfortunate to be involved in crash for cash. i took my car to the sister dealership of the one i got it from (only because its open on saturday afternoons and my one isn't), and explained what had happened. i said the woman had said i had driven into her, and caused damage to her a1 audi. i showed them (the garage) the image of the damage. i categorically did not feel the impact when i 'hit' her - yet i felt the impact when i hit a rabbit last week. i felt nothing. the garage mechanics ran tests on the car. the garage said there is no way that i could have caused that damage to her car. i sent the form to allianz. allianz sent out one of their investigators. the guy laughed when i said i had been on my own in the car, as he said that i why i would have been targeted. when i saw him he found nada. yet when allianz talked to him, he did. so apparently its my fault. despite the fact that my garage, who i trust, say i haven't caused the damage... no3. somebody drove into me on a mini roundabout. i was indicating to go right, do a u-turn, like i had done 365x3 times before, in order to park my car outside my house. the guy behind me was going above the 30mph speed limit, and i'm guessing wasn't paying attention. as he drove into me and took my central crash beam out. despite having been driven to, apparently its 50/50. its now bloody looming over me. and i'll be on the phone to the solicitors in the morning."
"THIS IS BY FAR, THE WORST HEALTH INSURANCE EVER. I BEEN CLAIMING A REFUND FOR OVER 6 MONTHS, SERVICES IS TERRIBLE AND THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU."
"Worst, worst, worst company ever don't give them a penny because you'll never get anything back from them."
"If one of their customers crashes into you they are utterly incompetent. From start to finish the worst experience I could of had with an insurer. Currently they have lost my car."
"Absolutely horrific company. Trust me don't bother. Was broken into in November and still not a penny from this company. They will do anything to stall or not pay out."
"Allianz claim to handle fairly and promptly not in my case. They are the worst insurance I have ever dealt with and would definitely NOT recommend anyone one to use them. They do not listen to real reason for claim and take forever to get back to you. If there were a zero star rating that's what I would give."
"Absolute rubbish companyy.Excuses just not to pay out. Luckily my insurance up for renewal in a week won't bother with them"
"Fast resolution, courtesy car delivered next day. Polite and friendly staff."
"good"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I have had no contact with Allianze so not able to give a review"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"As this is my first home contents policy with Allianz it is somewhat limited in appraisal content. I can only comment on the reasonable value of this policy purchase as being fair and suitably appointed by Go Compare."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"The insurance I bought was everything I wanted and the transaction was smooth and quick. The staff were very helpful and friendly."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"We are very happy with quick and efficient service . Please ensure you give us a competitive quote and we will go with you again"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I have had an excellent service with Allianz this year, they even guided me through the process for my replacement windscreen I need after having mine crack on me this winter, it's one of the best services I have had for a long time, very helpful and polite staff when you phone them as well"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very good service and prices will continue using this year"
"good experience."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Excellent customer service, received all paperwork promptly, very satisfied and pleased with the service."
"Good company"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Would recommend. Excellent value for money. Great customer service."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I was only fenewing my insurance as i already had with yourselves and you had all the previous information yet the advisor seemed confused.she still kept asking proof of no claims. Not the best service average."
Allianz is rated 4.35 based on 177 reviews